Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are your heights on graduating from primary schools?  (Read 535 times)

Astronomy

What are your heights on graduating from primary schools?
« on: December 17, 2020, 04:34:21 PM »

I was 135cm ish after primary school until the next growth sprut.
Before that I was the shortest student in my class suffering from jokes about my height.
I think since I was normally mature,which means i was not early mature,indicating my genes leaded to my short height.
Now I am 162-163ish.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: What are your heights on graduating from primary schools?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 07:52:47 PM »

I didn't measure my height back then, but I was about average compared to the other students.  It wasn't until middle school that most of the other students started getting taller than me.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 11:25:12 PM »

I skipped two grades so I've always been ridiculously short compared to my classmates. The first time I went from fourth grade straight to middle school and I was the second shortest guy in my class. The second time I skipped 9th grade and went from being a middle schooler to being a sophomore. The second time was ridiculous because I was the only person in my class that hadn't hit puberty yet so I was shorter than almost all of the girls. I reached my current height as a college freshman (age 16) and never grew again. Somehow, even with all of this I didn't get height dysphoria until after college. I guess I always had the excuse of being younger than my peers, but once everyone is fully grown that excuse no longer works :(
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

precice strider

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 01:27:26 AM »

End of 5th grade: 4'3" (or maybe 4'4")
6th: 4'5"
7th: 4'9"
8th: 5'0"

6th was horrible, nearly everyone towered over me that year.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

Astronomy

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 02:05:07 AM »

End of 5th grade: 4'3" (or maybe 4'4")
6th: 4'5"
7th: 4'9"
8th: 5'0"

6th was horrible, nearly everyone towered over me that year.
I was at the same height as yours wholly from the beginning of puberty growth to the end.Before 12 y.o Even 150cm was my dream number.

Kal el

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 02:47:30 AM »

At what age were you at 5 th grade.....hobbs the dog

Kal el

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 03:53:33 AM »

Well i dnt really remember....but i just remember this i never felt like i grew..and also i never had any problem with it..coz nobody actually asked me abt my height..it only became a problem since 2018..when i was 19 and the embarrassing part is when i liked this girl who was like as tall as me 171..and she rejected me just because she thought i was shorter thn her..and went for a guy..who is like 5'11 or 6...and i am srsly telling tht guy is dumb as fk and he aint even good looking and he also failed his 9th grad lol but 4 to 5 inch of bone felt like gold to tht girl😅....me being the class topper and at least better looking then tht guy was a dwarf to her🥴....and there is my 5'1 ex girlfriend who thinks i am very tall....and she ditched her truely loving 4 year relationship with a 5'5 or 5'4 guy for me....honestly i really feel so sorry for tht guy coz this aint his fault but gods mistake..but i fked the girl anyways and i ditched her just a few days back..i really dnt want anyone like tht who is so judgemental abt someone's gifts....i asked her abt why she thinks she likes my height and she said i look musculine in photos me towering over her in heels..i mean srsly there is just no other reason🙄 just to look good in photos..fking whore bitch.

Astronomy

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 06:18:10 AM »

Well i dnt really remember....but i just remember this i never felt like i grew..and also i never had any problem with it..coz nobody actually asked me abt my height..it only became a problem since 2018..when i was 19 and the embarrassing part is when i liked this girl who was like as tall as me 171..and she rejected me just because she thought i was shorter thn her..and went for a guy..who is like 5'11 or 6...and i am srsly telling tht guy is dumb as fk and he aint even good looking and he also failed his 9th grad lol but 4 to 5 inch of bone felt like gold to tht girl😅....me being the class topper and at least better looking then tht guy was a dwarf to her🥴....and there is my 5'1 ex girlfriend who thinks i am very tall....and she ditched her truely loving 4 year relationship with a 5'5 or 5'4 guy for me....honestly i really feel so sorry for tht guy coz this aint his fault but gods mistake..but i fked the girl anyways and i ditched her just a few days back..i really dnt want anyone like tht who is so judgemental abt someone's gifts....i asked her abt why she thinks she likes my height and she said i look musculine in photos me towering over her in heels..i mean srsly there is just no other reason🙄 just to look good in photos..fking whore bitch.
My short height is being a problem from my birth.Before puberty Id been being discussed about my being short by others.For example when I was about 7 y.o one of my mothers friends who came from India told her I was too short snd therefore I need more nutritions for growth.And I was shorter than other students obviously since 7 y.o and back then my height had become a problem.Then I was feeling inferior until today.
Pages: [1]   Go Up