Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions about doctors suing patients  (Read 281 times)

SpeedDialer

Questions about doctors suing patients
« on: December 17, 2020, 09:27:24 PM »

So I think Guichet possibly sued Unicorn, a user on this forum for libel. And on some other diaries, users are very careful not to say negative things about their surgeon.

There seems to be a balance here. On one hand, its important to tell other people about negative things and warn people.

On the other hand, I believe that surgeons have good intentions and mistakes are basically due to the fact the field is (relatively speaking) new. And hurting their business = they will get less experience, which is not what we want either.

So I am wondering perhaps maybe the solution is just keeping it technical. As in describing the procedures/surgical things they did and hopefully after a while we can get a sense of what are the most common errors there are in this new field

I think Dr. Assayag made a list of common mistakes surgeons make, and perhaps we should have a stickied thread of common specific things that might be mistakes? Not sure what we would do it with it though, if asked in a consultation about what he will do, a doctor may still defend his choice even if some people in the internet think it is a mistake ? What do you think we should do?
Pages: [1]   Go Up