Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where should I move - United Kingdom or Australia?  (Read 967 times)

AnotherShorty

Where should I move - United Kingdom or Australia?
« on: December 22, 2020, 07:44:52 PM »

Dear British and Australian folks,

I need to move abroad as I will be pursuing my higher education. Could you please suggest where I can feel normal being a 30-year-old and 166 cm tall guy? Where I don’t face heightism, get treated equally? Where girls are kind to short guys? I had 4 options: Germany, Canada, Australia and the UK.
I have eliminated the first 2 from the list.
Thanks in advance, hope you all will be transparent and share a piece of friendly advice.

Regards

We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

Body Builder

Re: Where should I move - United Kingdom or Australia?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 11:20:24 PM »

I need to move abroad as I will be pursuing my higher education. Could you please suggest where I can feel normal being a 30-year-old and 166 cm tall guy? Where I don’t face heightism, get treated equally? Where girls are kind to short guys? I had 4 options: Germany, Canada, Australia and the UK.
Thanks in advance, hope you all will be transparent and share a piece of friendly advice.

Regards
I don't believe there would be any difference. Australia may be more open minded but the lack of immigrants except from white ones make the average height more than UK where there are many immigrants that shorten the average height but I think uk girls are more shallow than ausies.

Personally I'd prefer australia as the climate is much better and I believe it has more opportunuties on anything.
But in terms of height I doubt if there will be a big difference.

sportiveshort

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 11:33:16 PM »

I am 1.67, live in Australia and people here are quite tall.
That is the first thing I noticed when moving here, so it was a shock.
I live in Sydney and there are lots of Asian migrants, quite a lot of middle-easterns as well. The further away you go from the city the less diversity you find, which is expected.
I am 29 and feel quite comfortable here tbh, you get treated equally anywhere and people are very nice, to everybody.
Now, if by higher education you mean Master/PhD levels, you will find yourself only studying with non-Australians.

I have not been to the UK so I can't tell about that, when you move into Australia you have to chose where you'll go as well. I live in Sydney and people are considered quite rude here, but they do just fine. I heard Melbourne is a bit nicer.

Highest

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 02:22:42 AM »

If heightism is a big concern I would avoid the countries you mentioned. Are any Asian majority countries an option at all?

For dating you will be very short in all those places. Your options with women will be limited, you are choosing countries where the local men provide very high competition even with other immigrant women the locals men will still go for them as well.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 05:52:07 AM »

Regards

Eliminate the second 2 and all the other countries on the earth too. :(

SartBimpson

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 07:44:49 AM »

I suppose Australians are taller than British people, but in general you will always feel short in the first world. Maybe Asia would be the only place where you'd feel average.

Kal el

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2020, 09:43:14 AM »

One option for u is to do 2 limb lengthening and be 180 and u will feel comfortable and kindaa average heightish in any country in the world including netherland giants....or u can move to Indonesia the shortest country in the world with avg. Male height being 155 to 158 cm....u can do well in india too..coz indians consider white ppl. Superior to them😅(most of em)....and avg. Height in india is like 165cm.

Astronomy

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2020, 03:53:54 PM »

U must be kidding to me cuz u are just like talking destinations for remedies for escaping discriminations from ugliness..poverty and even races.
No difference between living in the UK and Australia and Java Island and the Antarctic Pole(Cuz youd feel inferior to big pears there LOL)
If u want respects just move for LL and thats it not them

Ronman

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2020, 06:11:45 AM »

Anywhere but Australia, my boy

Ideally make a stop to South Korea first to Donghoon

AnotherShorty

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 07:32:37 AM »

I don't believe there would be any difference. Australia may be more open minded but the lack of immigrants except from white ones make the average height more than UK where there are many immigrants that shorten the average height but I think uk girls are more shallow than ausies.

Personally I'd prefer australia as the climate is much better and I believe it has more opportunuties on anything.

Thanks, big poppa pump, so you voted for Aus in terms of weather, opportunities, and gals ... Very insightful!! Appreciate it ...

I live in Sydney and there are lots of Asian migrants, quite a lot of middle-easterns as well. The further away you go from the city the less diversity you find, which is expected.
I am 29 and feel quite comfortable here tbh, you get treated equally anywhere and people are very nice, to everybody.
Now, if by higher education you mean Master/PhD levels, you will find yourself only studying with non-Australians.

Thank you so much, sportiveshort. This is exactly my situation, and I was looking for this information. So glad you shared your experience. In Australia, the issue is that masters will be completed in 2 years and will cost twice as compared to the UK where the duration is only 1 year. The whole reason I am going for studies is to earn money quickly and decide if I should go ahead with this procedure or not.

If heightism is a big concern I would avoid the countries you mentioned. Are any Asian majority countries an option at all?

Hello Highest, I wish to move to Non-Asian countries. I suppose the dating part will suck for me :( but anyways there is nothing I can do about it.. 

AnotherShorty

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 07:45:32 AM »

LOLOLOL MDOW, since when you started trolling  ;D ;D filling in for GHkid? :) Short men gotta live though ... Guess I have to endure and survive.

I suppose Australians are taller than British people, but in general you will always feel short in the first world. Maybe Asia would be the only place where you'd feel average.

Hey SartBimpson: Asia is not an option for me, I just want to move to a first world country where there is no height discrimination when it comes to social life and job opportunities.

One option for u is to do 2 limb lengthening and be 180 ////.....////....u can do well in india too..coz indians consider white ppl. Superior to them😅(most of em)....and avg. Height in india is like 165cm.

My man Alamin, if 1 guy can survive at my height in AUS or UK, I will take my chances ... Also, I don't think Indian consider white folks superior to them, its just they want to show off that they have a English speaking friend ... this attitude is in middle -easterns and the entire Asian countries also.. what the source of my comment you may ask?? - I am an Indian  :D   

AnotherShorty

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2020, 08:04:24 AM »

U must be kidding to me cuz u are just like talking destinations for remedies for escaping discriminations from ugliness..poverty and even races.
No difference between living in the UK and Australia and Java Island and the Antarctic Pole(Cuz youd feel inferior to big pears there LOL)
If u want respects just move for LL and thats it not them

Hello Coeusm - The question here is about minimum heightism, so that it doesn't hamper my social and work life, I dont feel inferior to anyone who is taller than me. Also, I not sure if your comment is intellectual because I dont think to gain respect, LL is mandatory... but again thanks for sharing your thoughts ..

Anywhere but Australia, my boy

Ideally make a stop to South Korea first to Donghoon

No Money to go to Donghoon :( Also, No courage ..FML  ::)

THANKS ALL for sharing your thoughts, I wish someone from the UK can also share his side of the story ...

Regards

Highest

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2020, 12:58:49 PM »

Out of curiousity what was your reason you couldn't go somewhere in Asia, Middle East or some South American countries? Many are first world and have good education.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2020, 12:04:14 AM »

The question here is about minimum heightism, so that it doesn't hamper my social and work life, I dont feel inferior to anyone who is taller than me.

You could also opt for Germany, then. You could even move to the Netherlands. Ironically, although people in Northern Europe are very tall, heightism seems to be much more prevalent in countries like the U.S. or even Korea (never been to Korea, though, so it’s only hearsay). But assuming you’re planning to study in a big city, London might be the best choice for you. It’s a cultural melting pot, with lots of immigrants from countries such as India and Pakistan.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2020, 01:27:26 PM »

What the hell?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

AnotherShorty

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2020, 04:35:16 PM »

Out of curiousity what was your reason you couldn't go somewhere in Asia, Middle East or some South American countries? Many are first world and have good education.

I have traveled to many great countries in Asia, so there will not be anything new for me. The Middle East is not my cup of tea ... I don't mind going to South American countries, but I didn't come across any university which offers the course I wish to pursue. :)

You could also opt for Germany, then. You could even move to the Netherlands. Ironically, although people in Northern Europe are very tall, heightism seems to be much more prevalent in countries like the U.S. or even Korea (never been to Korea, though, so it’s only hearsay). But assuming you’re planning to study in a big city, London might be the best choice for you. It’s a cultural melting pot, with lots of immigrants from countries such as India and Pakistan.

Hey NotSoBigBadBruin - Makes sense... I guess London is a good choice after all, but I will need to do some research about the other parts of England like Bath, Bristol, and Leeds, etc, Thanks for sharing your view ...Appreciate it 
Pages: [1]   Go Up