Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with mockup  (Read 1618 times)

Longer

Help with mockup
« on: December 30, 2020, 11:08:48 AM »

Hi everybody

I tried to do a mockup on my mac (guide is for MS Paint) but it seems that I'm not capable of making the picture bigger without just pulling it apart in both directions.

I'd like to ask you guys (and/or girls) politely to create two mockups of me with +8cm on femurs and +5 on each segment. Thank you very much in advance!

FYI: I've been lurking for several months and I am 178cm in the morning and around 176.5-177.5 in the evening if that matters. I am mainly afraid of losing my athletic capability if I lengthen my legs.

Link: https://imgur.com/a/hvp5ne9

Kal el

Re: Help with mockup
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 02:46:32 PM »

What is ur wingspan and inseam length.

Longer

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 02:58:19 PM »

Wingspan is around 183cm and inseam is around 81cm (but not sure if I measured the inseam correctly).

Iron_Man

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 03:11:49 AM »

Hi! I made mockups - https://imgur.com/a/FJ7vxlX

Longer

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 05:33:57 AM »

Thank you very much! I appreciate this.
Now the question: Do I look too alien in the pictures? Could I pull off one of the two taller heights?

11 CM Taller

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2021, 02:39:46 PM »

All three look good to me imho but then again im not someone who looks at proportions hard like most people do here do but if i had to pick one id say the one on the right looks good compared to how low your knees to the one in the middle plus the more strain it may give overtime by one seg with that amount.. (Not a doctor but something to be weary off)

Longer

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2021, 07:02:57 PM »

Thanks for your input! I really don't know if it looks clownish. The far right looks best IMO but it'd take two surgeries.
I have one (or two) more major concerns: Is it good that i have strong and massive legs or is it counterproductive? I'd like to keep them as muscular as possible or will I have inevitably skinny legs after the surgery? I already had patellar tendonitis bc of squatting too heavy too often, so my quads feel quite tight sometimes but I am very used to stretching. What lengthening amount would have the least effect on my athletic ability? I think two surgeries would be too much for my body.
I am also aware that I am at average height with 5'10 / 178cm and I never experienced discrimination bc of my height (I am from Central/Western Europe) but I'd like to feel tall and I don't know if it's worth to do such a crazy surgery only to become 6-10 cm taller.

Thx guys

11 CM Taller

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 10:22:28 AM »

I think its good that you have strong legs bro since they are going to be atrophied by you not using them for a while and i think by the time you are walking youd be better off then most people who do LL and dont work out their legs (Ask doctor though its just my opinion) Again im not sure about what will have the least effect i think femurs are more easy but hopefully someone who has done both or one set can answer if not just ask the doctor what kind of patient recovered faster femur or tibs .Sorry i know this isnt helpful prolly just thought i give this a shot . But about your last part honestly if you want to do LL at that height do it who am i to say otherwise depending on how bad you want the extra height you will know if its worth it . This isnt something you can be unsure about.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 04:16:24 PM »

looking very good bro! go for it. it looks sexy but no homo! definitely go for it man like im honest it looks really good.
with these legs you look like a kickboxer. imagine becoming a kickboxer after this highkick to the neck easy

Longer

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2021, 11:12:32 AM »

Okay thank you. I don't know if you're being sarcastic now but I'll accept it as a compliment.
Guys can you give me some more opinions? I am seriously considering to do this in a few years from now, my biggest concerns are functionality/fitness and not looking funny.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2021, 11:43:23 AM »

the picture in the middle looks weird but the left one is perfect. i think its because in the left picutre you lengthen both femur and tibia and in middle only femur?

how your body will respond  to it noone can forsee this unfortunately.
some people are able to return to their former athletism. some cannot
even run anymore.

talleroneday

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 03:05:45 PM »

Those mockups look good! We have similar stats and I was kinda worried that 178cm is not worth the effort to get a LL, so thanks for your post! When and where do you plan on getting it?

Longer

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 09:34:47 PM »

Hi thanks for your response!
FYI: I already am 5'10 and would like to go for 6'-6'1.
I have no idea to be honest. I'd like to get it asap and be done with it but I don't have the money yet (which isn't the actual problem bc where I live it's possible to earn enough for a CLL in one to two years). I'd have to tell all the people around me that I'm going to do it/have done it, which isn't easy bc I am not like 5'7 or below that I am suffering from it + all the athleticism concerns which I already pointed out.
I think I'd go with Giotikas and if i could afford it I'd head to West Palm Beach to Paley.

Thorfinnn

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2021, 11:02:41 PM »

With LL everyone who gets the procedure done is changing there bio mechanics. If you lengthened in the safety parameters which is like 6.5 cm femur and like 5 cm tibia you have a better chance of regaining most of your athletic ability. But the more length you get the more potential athletic ability you could lose. I've heard many numbers from surgeons saying you will lose 10-15 percent of your athletic ability. A lot of patients who do quadrilateral and are successful at it and come back to normal function devote a lot more time and effort into there rehab. So the bottom line is the more time and effort you devote into your rehab the higher chance you will come back to normal but you should expect some drop off in your athletic ability.

Jamesy998

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2021, 11:15:11 PM »

With LL everyone who gets the procedure done is changing there bio mechanics. If you lengthened in the safety parameters which is like 6.5 cm femur and like 5 cm tibia you have a better chance of regaining most of your athletic ability. But the more length you get the more potential athletic ability you could lose. I've heard many numbers from surgeons saying you will lose 10-15 percent of your athletic ability. A lot of patients who do quadrilateral and are successful at it and come back to normal function devote a lot more time and effort into there rehab. So the bottom line is the more time and effort you devote into your rehab the higher chance you will come back to normal but you should expect some drop off in your athletic ability.

I have a question for you. My infections on my pin sites had basically made me stop physio for a bit which effected me quite a bit. Would hard physio after frame removal be able to make up for lost trainings during the lengthening phase?
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Thorfinnn

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2021, 12:05:13 AM »

I would say to keep on doing physical therapy up until you gained most of your range of motion and close to where you were pre LL. The patients that tend to do less pt will take longer in the whole process then the patient that does more pt. This doesn't mean the patient that does less pt wont get back to full functionality, they will but it will be a longer process. I'm not a surgeon or physical therapist but this is what I think.

Jamesy998

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2021, 12:07:43 AM »

Yeah that makes sense, but I will check up with as much doctors as I can on this.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Thorfinnn

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2021, 12:16:42 AM »

Yeah keep working hard good nutrition, sleep and PT and you can get back to your athletic goal

RealLostSoul

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2021, 10:05:32 PM »

Good wingspan arms look good you can pull off 10cm easily. I would go for 5+5 too or something like that or maybe 8+5 since only femurs looks a bit bad (not too bad but a little bit)
Pages: [1]   Go Up