Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My autobiography thread.Cant sleep tonight so got this idea.  (Read 787 times)

Astronomy

My autobiography thread.Cant sleep tonight so got this idea.
« on: January 04, 2021, 08:26:42 PM »

I'm a 21 y.o Chinese Shanghaiese college student,who is only 162cm tall at night and 164cm tall in the morning.I live in metrocity Shanghai,and my father is Shanghaiese while my mother is Zhejiangese in countryside.
I'd been very short than other peers since childhood.I can clearly recall that I was only 130cm or so when just graduating from my primary school.I dunno what made this happen Cuz my mother is 158cm tall and my father is 162cm tall.Therefore,my genetic height is 168cm-170cm.But I didn't reach the number by several cms.
Maybe the only reason is that I have a little problems about indigestion.Everytime I eat up a piece of pork I'll feel no more appetite to eat anything.And my appetite is worse than many girls'....When I was 12 y.o I asked my parents to
All I remember is that I was often laughed at when I was 12 y.o,when I just stepped into middle school.The most influencing tragedy of mine was that once I was on the lesson platform to hand in my homework,and the student next to me was 160cm+ tall and pay attention:I was on the step and he was on the ground.Then he saw he was still taller than me and he said 'Look!I'm still taller than him though he is on the step!Hahaha...'.
When I was 15,I tried to kill myself for four times..but all failed..having jumping failures for three times and hanging failures for one time....
And I was measured 159cm on the middle school graduation physical examination.I still recall that I was crying out all day after that...
My high school life is a bit more peaceful.But I was still worried that that female classmate,who measured my height as 162cm herself,at that moment,she was laughing at me..But luckily I wasn't laughed at in broad daylight along high school life.So I was a little happier and didn't meditate due to my height.
But everything became worse.After Gaokao,you know,for teenager romance,you shoulda got handsome appearance besides masculine height,so instead I've been feeling inferior during my college life.
But one day,just 3/15 last year,I ran into my heaven-sent good girl online,who was 148cm tall,and her tenderness and purity moved me a lot then and soon I fell in deep love with her.She told me there is no necessity to feel inferior or sorry for one's height..And She told me,that in fact she hated herself just like me..for some reason...She was also isolated by peers cuz of her appearance and height..and just argued with one of her most intimate friends..She feel terribly isolated..So she got temporary depression...And thus we ran into others.
Yea'...I really forgot I was a manlet during 3/15/2020——8/19/2020...I was very very happy.I felt top of the world.I felt accepted and safe because of her...
On 4/18/2020,she introduced a female friend to me.She told me that friend appreciated me and wanna be my friend.But her friend had some problems with her personalities(At least I think that was it)..So I suddenly quarrelled with her about it and made her angry to require my gf to break up with me.But finally we all forgive each other.
I finally mad friend with her!
With the supports of them,I completely won my nightmare——height!I became brave.I was brave enough to go out regardless of the fact I was shorter than others by 10cms+.I became out-going...And at the same time our relationship was becoming more and more intimate.My love was also becoming more and more intense..Although my gf's depression didn't go away quickily during that time.I was acting like an angel...caring her per sec...pleasing her all the time...Her laughing and every word she said were my gasoline...In all we had met others offline for four times..
But this relationship still was put to the end on 8/4/2020...Cuz my gf's depression attacked her again but I felt angry cuz she broke her promise that she would become alright for me...So I argued angrily and drastically with her...which leaded to my best female friend leaving me cuz she couldn't stand my hysteria...
It ain't very long before my gf told me that she actually didn't love me but acting like this cuz she was sympathizing me..And finally she dumped me on 8/19/2020...That fking date...I won't forget forever and forever..and finally she turned her face to other boy..Last month she told she had been together with him...by e-mail.
By now,my depression was becoming worse and worse due to two important ones leaving me alone and height...I dunno when I can make up my mind to suicide..I've been suicidal for four months....I really dunno the meaning of my life.
I would like to sacrifice over than half of my lifetime for those two people and height.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 08:48:04 PM by Coeus »

YungGud

Re: My autobiography thread.Cant sleep tonight so got this idea.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 09:31:30 PM »

Damn bro ,that's really weird, counting how tall are your parents,  you have to be at least slightly taller than they.
For instance my parents also short, father 160 cm mother 157 cm , grandparents are average height for their time,  and I was shorter than my parents until the age of 12
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Tokito_Ohma

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 03:04:06 AM »

I read somewhere that allergy to pork is a thing. Have you tried beef or lamb instead.

Also bro you cant be dating these females over the internet, thats not real and will mess with you, huge red flags.

As of now I would focus on making a lot of money, if you can do 8cm femur and be 170cm with a lot of money and decent face im sure you can still get those asian girls easily.

Astronomy

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 05:13:27 AM »

Damn bro ,that's really weird, counting how tall are your parents,  you have to be at least slightly taller than they.
For instance my parents also short, father 160 cm mother 157 cm , grandparents are average height for their time,  and I was shorter than my parents until the age of 12
Or my paternal grandma is below 140cm and grandma's sister is 143cm or so.I dunno how tall grandpa is cuz he passed away before I was born.
My maternal grandpa is 165cm or so and grandma is 145cm or so.My uncle(my mother's elder brother)is 155cm

Astronomy

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 05:15:52 AM »

I read somewhere that allergy to pork is a thing. Have you tried beef or lamb instead.

Also bro you cant be dating these females over the internet, thats not real and will mess with you, huge red flags.

As of now I would focus on making a lot of money, if you can do 8cm femur and be 170cm with a lot of money and decent face im sure you can still get those asian girls easily.
I rarely tried beef or lamb but I digest them normally. Chineses aint used to them and I didnt like them.
Whats more I never said that friend was my another gf.
That friend is my gf's best friend originally.And we were just friends

SpeedDialer

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 12:40:16 AM »

Hey Coeus, thanks for making this thread. I hope you feel better.

I really hope that LL brings you some peace and relief from the depression.

I heard Parihar is a good doctor, I am thinking of maybe going with him in Mumbai to save costs and be able to do both leg segments if Giotikas's price increases the next two years. If you did both segments and became 5'7+ (170 cm ish) I think it would help alot. I am this height 170 and although I'm still considered short by some people at 170cm, I think it still gives a huge improvement over being your current height. And I feel that being just a bit above 170 cm+ is definitely workable for dating.

Tell us how it goes in a diary, rooting for you to feel better

I would say avoid shoe lifts except small ones, you want your knee health to be excellent before beginning the surgery and cyborg4life said that lifts made his knees worse

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 01:12:05 AM »

With 1.58 and 1.62 parents you shouldn't have become taller than what you are.
My parents are 1.75 and 1.58 and I ended up 1.685 which is completely normal.
With what you said I should have been about 1.78 which is not true.

So  your height is completely normal from the parents you have.
If you have time, money and will, you should do LL.
Even with one you could become 1.68-1.70 which is fully respectable for asian men and in the future you could do another 5cm to completely change your life.
Being suicidal is completely stupid, you have something that can be changed and make your life much better than you imagine.
So stop thinking all these bs and start planing your LL. Its a pity to prefer to die than change your life to a much better one.

Astronomy

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 08:57:33 AM »

With 1.58 and 1.62 parents you shouldn't have become taller than what you are.
My parents are 1.75 and 1.58 and I ended up 1.685 which is completely normal.
With what you said I should have been about 1.78 which is not true.

So  your height is completely normal from the parents you have.
If you have time, money and will, you should do LL.
Even with one you could become 1.68-1.70 which is fully respectable for asian men and in the future you could do another 5cm to completely change your life.
Being suicidal is completely stupid, you have something that can be changed and make your life much better than you imagine.
So stop thinking all these bs and start planing your LL. Its a pity to prefer to die than change your life to a much better one.
I heard that millenials should tower over the higher one of parents by 8-10cm or thats abnormal.
When I was just born actually my fanily was so poor that my younger brother was induced to abortion.Maybe those cms falling behind others were caused by my family's early poverty.

Astronomy

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 09:00:43 AM »

Hey Coeus, thanks for making this thread. I hope you feel better.

I really hope that LL brings you some peace and relief from the depression.

I heard Parihar is a good doctor, I am thinking of maybe going with him in Mumbai to save costs and be able to do both leg segments if Giotikas's price increases the next two years. If you did both segments and became 5'7+ (170 cm ish) I think it would help alot. I am this height 170 and although I'm still considered short by some people at 170cm, I think it still gives a huge improvement over being your current height. And I feel that being just a bit above 170 cm+ is definitely workable for dating.

Tell us how it goes in a diary, rooting for you to feel better

I would say avoid shoe lifts except small ones, you want your knee health to be excellent before beginning the surgery and cyborg4life said that lifts made his knees worse
Thx for your introducing surgeron.Id like to post my diary during future surgery!

Kal el

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 09:55:45 AM »

I'm a 21 y.o Chinese Shanghaiese college student,who is only 162cm tall at night and 164cm tall in the morning.I live in metrocity Shanghai,and my father is Shanghaiese while my mother is Zhejiangese in countryside.
I'd been very short than other peers since childhood.I can clearly recall that I was only 130cm or so when just graduating from my primary school.I dunno what made this happen Cuz my mother is 158cm tall and my father is 162cm tall.Therefore,my genetic height is 168cm-170cm.But I didn't reach the number by several cms.
Maybe the only reason is that I have a little problems about indigestion.Everytime I eat up a piece of pork I'll feel no more appetite to eat anything.And my appetite is worse than many girls'....When I was 12 y.o I asked my parents to
All I remember is that I was often laughed at when I was 12 y.o,when I just stepped into middle school.The most influencing tragedy of mine was that once I was on the lesson platform to hand in my homework,and the student next to me was 160cm+ tall and pay attention:I was on the step and he was on the ground.Then he saw he was still taller than me and he said 'Look!I'm still taller than him though he is on the step!Hahaha...'.
When I was 15,I tried to kill myself for four times..but all failed..having jumping failures for three times and hanging failures for one time....
And I was measured 159cm on the middle school graduation physical examination.I still recall that I was crying out all day after that...
My high school life is a bit more peaceful.But I was still worried that that female classmate,who measured my height as 162cm herself,at that moment,she was laughing at me..But luckily I wasn't laughed at in broad daylight along high school life.So I was a little happier and didn't meditate due to my height.
But everything became worse.After Gaokao,you know,for teenager romance,you shoulda got handsome appearance besides masculine height,so instead I've been feeling inferior during my college life.
But one day,just 3/15 last year,I ran into my heaven-sent good girl online,who was 148cm tall,and her tenderness and purity moved me a lot then and soon I fell in deep love with her.She told me there is no necessity to feel inferior or sorry for one's height..And She told me,that in fact she hated herself just like me..for some reason...She was also isolated by peers cuz of her appearance and height..and just argued with one of her most intimate friends..She feel terribly isolated..So she got temporary depression...And thus we ran into others.
Yea'...I really forgot I was a manlet during 3/15/2020——8/19/2020...I was very very happy.I felt top of the world.I felt accepted and safe because of her...
On 4/18/2020,she introduced a female friend to me.She told me that friend appreciated me and wanna be my friend.But her friend had some problems with her personalities(At least I think that was it)..So I suddenly quarrelled with her about it and made her angry to require my gf to break up with me.But finally we all forgive each other.
I finally mad friend with her!
With the supports of them,I completely won my nightmare——height!I became brave.I was brave enough to go out regardless of the fact I was shorter than others by 10cms+.I became out-going...And at the same time our relationship was becoming more and more intimate.My love was also becoming more and more intense..Although my gf's depression didn't go away quickily during that time.I was acting like an angel...caring her per sec...pleasing her all the time...Her laughing and every word she said were my gasoline...In all we had met others offline for four times..
But this relationship still was put to the end on 8/4/2020...Cuz my gf's depression attacked her again but I felt angry cuz she broke her promise that she would become alright for me...So I argued angrily and drastically with her...which leaded to my best female friend leaving me cuz she couldn't stand my hysteria...
It ain't very long before my gf told me that she actually didn't love me but acting like this cuz she was sympathizing me..And finally she dumped me on 8/19/2020...That fking date...I won't forget forever and forever..and finally she turned her face to other boy..Last month she told she had been together with him...by e-mail.
By now,my depression was becoming worse and worse due to two important ones leaving me alone and height...I dunno when I can make up my mind to suicide..I've been suicidal for four months....I really dunno the meaning of my life.
I would like to sacrifice over than half of my lifetime for those two people and height.
....bro dont take tension we completely understand what u r going through....many of us here also experience the same thing....but it's ok bro now that u know that there is actually a real way a thing that u can do to change ur height....technically u can get to 175 with two surgeries which is pretty normal even in US and definitely normal in china..now don't talk abt ur  ty milenniels....at least u will be tall enough to get out of ur miserable thoughts....
I heard that millenials should tower over the higher one of parents by 8-10cm or thats abnormal.
When I was just born actually my family was so poor that my younger brother was induced to abortion.Maybe those cms falling behind others were caused by my family's early poverty.
....hey bro bodybuilder the thing is coeus is actually right coz the height difference between his parents are very little only 4cm....so he definitely should have been taller by at least 3 inches coz whn the diff. btwn the mother and father is very less than the child has the potential to become taller then even the taller parent by couple of inches....but for u ur parents have a difference of 7 which is quite much considering none of them are in the 6' range....so u shld have been at least ur father's height but it's ur bad luck..np though as u r 176 now so tht's fine....and another example i wld like to give is of jason momoa....in 1 interview he said a lot abt his and his parents height jason's mom is 5'8 and dad 5'9 but he is 6'4 even though he said he is 6'5 but he was just bluffing probably anyways he is very tall do u know why....the answer is between his parents height coz they both are nearly equally tall with only 2.5cm height diff. and both of them are in the 5'8+ range hence jason is also very tall.....i know such a story from my own life..my cuz is 5'9 but his father is 5'5 and mother 5'2 and their height diff. is not more then 5 inches so my cuz become 4 inches taller then his father and there is also a reason coz he was very precautious abt his health he took care of himself quite a lot during puberty which i didn't hence he is taller then me by 4cm.

Astronomy

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 10:29:34 AM »

....bro dont take tension we completely understand what u r going through....many of us here also experience the same thing....but it's ok bro now that u know that there is actually a real way a thing that u can do to change ur height....technically u can get to 175 with two surgeries which is pretty normal even in US and definitely normal in china..now don't talk abt ur  ty milenniels....at least u will be tall enough to get out of ur miserable thoughts........hey bro bodybuilder the thing is coeus is actually right coz the height difference between his parents are very little only 4cm....so he definitely should have been taller by at least 3 inches coz whn the diff. btwn the mother and father is very less than the child has the potential to become taller then even the taller parent by couple of inches....but for u ur parents have a difference of 7 which is quite much considering none of them are in the 6' range....so u shld have been at least ur father's height but it's ur bad luck..np though as u r 176 now so tht's fine....and another example i wld like to give is of jason momoa....in 1 interview he said a lot abt his and his parents height jason's mom is 5'8 and dad 5'9 but he is 6'4 even though he said he is 6'5 but he was just bluffing probably anyways he is very tall do u know why....the answer is between his parents height coz they both are nearly equally tall with only 2.5cm height diff. and both of them are in the 5'8+ range hence jason is also very tall.....i know such a story from my own life..my cuz is 5'9 but his father is 5'5 and mother 5'2 and their height diff. is not more then 5 inches so my cuz become 4 inches taller then his father and there is also a reason coz he was very precautious abt his health he took care of himself quite a lot during puberty which i didn't hence he is taller then me by 4cm.
You got that right.
But my father is always being irresponsible for anything,including my physical health..family finance...or family's situation and so on.And my mother comes from a remote village in Zhejiang Province.So both of them didn't take care of my height in the least.And according to my mother's descriptions about the situation of my birth in the past,She was standing the pain from birth alone all the time...Nobody cared what she felt like...So you can see my birth is a little bit unreasonable.
What's worse,they bought me a computer when I was only 5 y.o and since then I was immersed in computer games unstoppedly...And often I tried staying up for games.If my parents doesn't get angry I'll skip meals for games.
I think parent's and my being careless about my height leaded to my being very short.
Besides,my family revenue was hard up during beginning several years after my birth.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 11:40:32 AM »

None of my friends are that much taller than their parents. Most of them are the same height as their father or slightly taller (1-2 inches).
Pages: [1]   Go Up