Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can I go through mental hurts from my height long before LL?  (Read 678 times)

Astronomy

I think LL is really driving me crazy Cuz every moment I can't help meditating problems about my height.
I asked help for my school's psychiatrists but they were in vain...I still felt eyes fixed on me and in every place I felt I was an alien...
But I count down my LL date...at present still 3 yrs long away from it...I also gotta work hard on my study.
I dunno what methods you guys tried to overcome such mental problem.
I don't even wanna act outdoors..

Atlas

Re: How can I go through mental hurts from my height long before LL?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 06:37:29 AM »

You should focus on making money to get LL instead

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 02:08:44 PM »

Pretend you are someone else: the body you're in now is somebody else's that you get to control for three years.  Sotry to enjoy it as best you can until your mind moves to a new body in only three years.

overandover

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 05:34:40 PM »

Wear 3 or 4 inch lifts.

sakmadik

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 06:30:06 PM »

I think LL is really driving me crazy Cuz every moment I can't help meditating problems about my height.
I asked help for my school's psychiatrists but they were in vain...I still felt eyes fixed on me and in every place I felt I was an alien...
But I count down my LL date...at present still 3 yrs long away from it...I also gotta work hard on my study.
I dunno what methods you guys tried to overcome such mental problem.
I don't even wanna act outdoors..

From my point of view you should think from another perspective. For example, since I discovered that I can have this operation I feel better because I know that if some day there comes a time when I cannot overcome those thoughts, I will be able to have an operation and change something with which I do not feel good about myself. Think of it as worse. Know that there are still 3 years to be able to operate or that this type of surgery did not exist and know that you could never change?

Tartar

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 06:37:19 PM »

Enjoy sports and every other activity you'll not be able to do for long time after LL surgery. Appreciate your freedom.

Jamesy998

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 07:00:58 PM »

LL will not magically make your problems go away. It really makes me laugh that some people will become a “new” person after LL. Height is just one aspect of someones life and there is so much more. Mate, what you need to do is learn to prioritise, LL should not be consuming 90% of your mind. I was the same as you, then I began to learn to care less of what other people think, and also started giving more attention to my hobbies and interests which took my minds attention away from LL 24/7.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Astronomy

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 09:51:39 PM »

From my point of view you should think from another perspective. For example, since I discovered that I can have this operation I feel better because I know that if some day there comes a time when I cannot overcome those thoughts, I will be able to have an operation and change something with which I do not feel good about myself. Think of it as worse. Know that there are still 3 years to be able to operate or that this type of surgery did not exist and know that you could never change?
You are right.Sometimes I feel lucky to be born in the modern times thanks to science I can change too many things that I couldn't change in old times.In old times midgets are forever midgets and that's it.What a tragedy!I feel grateful for science!I hope one day human being can enjoy height equalities cuz of new technique for growing taller and it can be the same with appearance.
Only thing that human must strive for is his possessions.

Astronomy

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 09:55:53 PM »

Enjoy sports and every other activity you'll not be able to do for long time after LL surgery. Appreciate your freedom.
Actually in reality I seldom suffer insults about my height but when you pack into the crowd in subways for instance you'll be likely to feel inferior and weak for others are all taller than you.
It's a blessing of God that my hobbies can be enjoy indoors.

Astronomy

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 09:59:49 PM »

LL will not magically make your problems go away. It really makes me laugh that some people will become a “new” person after LL. Height is just one aspect of someones life and there is so much more. Mate, what you need to do is learn to prioritise, LL should not be consuming 90% of your mind. I was the same as you, then I began to learn to care less of what other people think, and also started giving more attention to my hobbies and interests which took my minds attention away from LL 24/7.
Neight do I think LL can wholy change one's life unless you're incredibly perfect except height.If someone has got bad appearance,bad social skills,bad possessions and etc.,i don't think his life can turn into paradise life.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2021, 07:26:43 PM »

Actually in reality I seldom suffer insults about my height but when you pack into the crowd in subways for instance you'll be likely to feel inferior and weak for others are all taller than you.
It's a blessing of God that my hobbies can be enjoy indoors.

Feel the same way it's the small things and just sense of inferiority irrationally. I would go on train rides 1.5 hours each way to school a few years back and during rush hour I just felt like a small child and so so insecure and always comparing comparing couldn't stop thinking. Actively was aware of this- tried to calm my mind- didn't really work and it never fully goes away. Feels horrible when you're actively aware of your neurosis, trying to stop it and admit how irrational it is, yet nothing's happening. I'm sure therapy and mindfulness across years can stop most of this, I just haven't put in the effort

Occasional get teased by friends with no ill intent, but not really any height discrimination by strangers. Really is mostly self inflicted neurosis and that voice in my head. Which is why the more important LL by done for myself first, external factors second

Just want to be comfortable in own skin. Walk down the street and feel like a boss and doing my own thing not having to even think about height in a negative self deprecating fashion or even think about it at all. That's goal one
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up