Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you have taken HGH at your teen, you probably could have grown...  (Read 985 times)

Unknown

A hormone test revealed that my hgh was on the lowest few percentiles of the normal. I felt a little resentful why my parents didnt get me Hgh when I was in my teens, even when I told them I didnt like being short, they just told me it's ok to be short and that I will grow... i grew another 2 inches and ended up at 5'4. I hated it and blamed myself for not insisting back then. Now I just feel inferior in public when most guys and almost half of women are taller than me. Such a prank played by life.

Kal el

Re: If you have taken HGH at your teen, you probably could have grown...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 04:49:16 PM »

Tht's why i plan on ending it sometimes....life can't be bigger than me....i will be the end of it.

VeteranLL

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 05:17:21 PM »

Tht's why i plan on ending it sometimes....life can't be bigger than me....i will be the end of it.

Whats wrong with you?

Ronman

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 10:51:30 PM »

There is a famous Indian cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar. He stands at 5'5. His wife is shorter than him.

https://ibb.co/3vdpNDT

He has a son who is also a cricketer now, Arjun Tendulkar.
He stands at 6'3

https://ibb.co/MpSRJyc

Likely he gave his son HGH

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 12:49:35 AM »

well, how else you ll be way taller than your parents. it cannot be encoded in the genes so either he has a defect or he used some   like hgh  8)

Ronman

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 01:01:14 AM »

well, how else you ll be way taller than your parents. it cannot be encoded in the genes so either he has a defect or he used some   like hgh  8)

Sachin is literally the most famous man in India and is probably a billionaire.

Almost no doubt he got the finest HGH treatment for his boy.

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 01:08:41 AM »

No hgh will make you 6.3 if you would normally become 5.7-8.
All these are bs from people that can't accept their heights.
And also hgh in big doses can cause even cancer at young ages, heart problems and generally much bigger problems than being short.

If a child has hgh deficiency of course it should take it but the vast majority of short people are completely healthy without any deficiency.
Giving hgh to a healthy person will help minimal with height and may cause major problems like the ones I mentioned.
So stop saying bs about things you don't know.
If a healthy short person is not ok with its height it can do LL. Simple as that.

Bantem

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 07:19:54 AM »

I tried to ask for HGH from my doctor and he denied me, my growth plates were still open. I told him I would pay 100% out of pocket and he still denied me. My doctor is very tall like 6'5, so of course he doesn't understand. I know HGH would have 100% worked on me because genetics aren't the reason I'm short, it was my poor nutrition because I was extremely underweight in my teenage years. My younger brother and sister are both taller than me. My brother is 5'11 and my sister is 5'8, she is not done growing yet according to her doctor so she might be even taller. All my male cousins over 18 are over 6ft. I have a female cousin who is also over 6ft, she is 6'2. I literally look like a midget during family gatherings only standing at 5'6

Bantem

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 07:26:52 AM »

There is a famous Indian cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar. He stands at 5'5. His wife is shorter than him.

https://ibb.co/3vdpNDT

He has a son who is also a cricketer now, Arjun Tendulkar.
He stands at 6'3

https://ibb.co/MpSRJyc

Likely he gave his son HGH
I doubt it. I googled the guy and his wife is 5'4. Calculating a child's height using parent's height would say his son should be 5'7, but on average boys can be 4 inches taller than that. If he grew using the additional average potential then he would be 6'1, so 6'3 isn't far from that. Also that guy is definitely not a billionaire, but since he is rich he could afford to feed his son good food, which is most likely why he's so tall.

Ronman

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2021, 09:36:24 PM »

I tried to ask for HGH from my doctor and he denied me, my growth plates were still open. I told him I would pay 100% out of pocket and he still denied me. My doctor is very tall like 6'5, so of course he doesn't understand. I know HGH would have 100% worked on me because genetics aren't the reason I'm short, it was my poor nutrition because I was extremely underweight in my teenage years. My younger brother and sister are both taller than me. My brother is 5'11 and my sister is 5'8, she is not done growing yet according to her doctor so she might be even taller. All my male cousins over 18 are over 6ft. I have a female cousin who is also over 6ft, she is 6'2. I literally look like a midget during family gatherings only standing at 5'6

Your doctor is a bastard.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2021, 11:15:52 PM »

No hgh will make you 6.3 if you would normally become 5.7-8.
All these are bs from people that can't accept their heights.
And also hgh in big doses can cause even cancer at young ages, heart problems and generally much bigger problems than being short.

If a child has hgh deficiency of course it should take it but the vast majority of short people are completely healthy without any deficiency.
Giving hgh to a healthy person will help minimal with height and may cause major problems like the ones I mentioned.
So stop saying bs about things you don't know.
If a healthy short person is not ok with its height it can do LL. Simple as that.

this

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2021, 03:50:45 AM »

And If I'd invested the $1000 my grandmother gave me as a teen in Apple stock I could buy a house with the money today.  A good one.

Kal el

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2021, 04:14:29 AM »

I don't know which world u r frm bro but the way ur saying it sounds like a A/C to u only billionaires can afford to provide their child with good food and hgh therapy😆😆....and there's no doubt Sachin used hgh for his son..being only 5'5 u can't really produce a child who is 6'3 for tht ur wife has to be very tall at least taller thn u by 4 to 5 inches..this hgh theory seems more legit coz throughout his whole career sachin was teased for his height by players frm other countries and he has a a big reason to make his son not suffer the same fate..sachin is considered god of cricket..but his height wasn't formidable....btw even if sachin ain't a billionaire..he is pretty close.

Kal el

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2021, 04:17:44 AM »

Wht ur saying is correct hgh therapy generally doesn't cause growth advantage more thn 5 inches in normal ppl..but it doesn't mean ppl don't benifit frm it..in low calculated doses it can cause 2 to 4 inches height increase in a normal person from his genetic potential and also tht guy will have gr8 bone and muscle strength..and low dose causes chances of other complications nearly nil.

Bantem

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2021, 09:28:50 PM »

Wht ur saying is correct hgh therapy generally doesn't cause growth advantage more thn 5 inches in normal ppl..but it doesn't mean ppl don't benifit frm it..in low calculated doses it can cause 2 to 4 inches height increase in a normal person from his genetic potential and also tht guy will have gr8 bone and muscle strength..and low dose causes chances of other complications nearly nil.
Sachin might have been short due to his poor nutrition. We also don't know how tall Sachin's other family members are or his wife's family. In Japan after WW2 the Japanese men height increased from an average of 5'4 to 5'7 because they started eating more protein, google it if you don't believe me. Third generation immigrants usually have the same height as the other people in the country, even if they were from a country with a extremely short height, this is the environment factor. Nutrition is very important, which is hard lesson I have learned now. 60%-80% of your height is determined through genetics, so 20%-40% is determined by the environment, which is a huge amount. What you need to consider is not everyone knows about HGH, just like LL, it's something people discover when they are very thoroughly researching on how to get taller.

-

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2021, 04:55:11 AM »

Could your parents afford $1000 to $5000 a month for this injection?

Also, they probably didn't know that you were gonna end up 5'4".
Pages: [1]   Go Up