Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: small handspan and hand size- femur 8 cm  (Read 1149 times)

dragoz

• Visitor
small handspan and hand size- femur 8 cm
« on: March 24, 2021, 04:23:06 PM »

So I'm 167 cm, my wingspan is 165-166cm and I have small hands(17cm). - male here.
doing 8 cm femur may ruin my proportions a lot? should I even consider LL with my small wingspan\hand size ?

Jamesy998

Re: small handspan and hand size- femur 8 cm
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 07:27:32 PM »

My wingspan is 176cm but 18cm hands, no one cares all that much. Only someone who is very observant would notice and thats only on someone who had 10cm+ of lengthening.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

BelowTheMean

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 10:29:33 PM »

I have a 169-170cm wingspan, broad shoulders, and 19.5cm hands. My arms are legit short. But I think I look fine even after 8cm lengthening.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

RealLostSoul

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 06:00:07 PM »

Don‘t fall for the hand illusion. The appearance of hands is ratio based (finger length to palm length)
http://www.handresearch.com/diagnostics/finger-length.htm

For the hand length itself. Idk everyone says different things but 19-20cm hands are normal for 6ft+ guys so deffo not short.

My opinion, even if it impacts wingspan, it doesn‘t matter honestly.

Tartar

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 11:09:20 PM »

Proportion are very different in everyone. Don't pay too much attention to the single parts expecially something like hand, head, waist etc.
For example at 161 my hands are 22cm, they are oversized for my height but i have friends with much smaller hands even over 180 bud nobody cares since they have everything else bigger.

Serilium

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 11:23:22 PM »

I honestly have never looked at anyone's hands ever and thought "oh my god that's so small" or "so big". Literally no one cares about hand proportions.

Wingspan I don't notice for 99.9% of people. I only notice wingspan and think about it when I see an achondroplasic person since their wingspan is obviously small as well as their height due to genetic disorder.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 11:35:45 PM »

Proportion are very different in everyone. Don't pay too much attention to the single parts expecially something like hand, head, waist etc.
For example at 161 my hands are 22cm, they are oversized for my height but i have friends with much smaller hands even over 180 bud nobody cares since they have everything else bigger.

22 cm is huge bro not even my 6‘2 father has that. He has like 20.

I honestly have never looked at anyone's hands ever and thought "oh my god that's so small" or "so big". Literally no one cares about hand proportions.

Wingspan I don't notice for 99.9% of people. I only notice wingspan and think about it when I see an achondroplasic person since their wingspan is obviously small as well as their height due to genetic disorder.

That‘s actually true. The only thing more insignificant is shoe size. Wingspan is probably rather unnoticed too except if you lengthen too much -> then go for arm lengthening.

Ah btw they found out about the thrombosis thing in Astrazeneca. It‘s basically an autoimmune problem that‘s triggered by the vaccine, and it targets the sinusoids in the brain, so pretty unrelated with LL

Serilium

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 11:43:56 PM »

That‘s actually true. The only thing more insignificant is shoe size. Wingspan is probably rather unnoticed too except if you lengthen too much -> then go for arm lengthening.

Ah btw they found out about the thrombosis thing in Astrazeneca. It‘s basically an autoimmune problem that‘s triggered by the vaccine, and it targets the sinusoids in the brain, so pretty unrelated with LL

oh ok thats good fears resolved. they also know how to treat it if god forbid someone gets it. good news

RealLostSoul

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 01:04:25 AM »

oh ok thats good fears resolved. they also know how to treat it if god forbid someone gets it. good news

Yep, exactly. Just need to pay attention and hit the doctor asap if you have neurological problems and or headaches  a few days - up to 3 weeks after the vaccine shot !

Tartar

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 10:39:33 AM »

Yes they are hand for an average/tall man, but it's something extremely variable and not so much related to the height in my opinion since I've seen every size of hands, I know guys over 180 with way smaller hands but nobody cares, it's more important the body in its entirity. My wingspan is short for example despite hands and broad shoulders, James is lucky

Usernam3

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2021, 08:28:39 PM »

How do you measure your hand span?
Pages: [1]   Go Up