Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Athletic Ability - Upper Body  (Read 297 times)

dreamingtall

Athletic Ability - Upper Body
« on: March 31, 2021, 05:18:44 PM »

I know this might seem like a dumb question/clarification...

But LL wouldn't ever affect the athletic ability of your upper body? I think if you are interested in body building like myself you can surely get some fat injected into your legs to make them look more proportioned post LL
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

RealLostSoul

Re: Athletic Ability - Upper Body
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 05:29:20 PM »

Of course not, why should it even.
However if you are into bodybuilding this does come with a price. Like proportions of muscles, leg strength maybe all of those things me as a non-bodybuilder don’t care at all about.
If you are lucky though you are one of the people that get enlarged calfs after tibia LL (which look bad tbh but some people are happy about them)

Movie

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 06:03:47 PM »

doesn't affect upperbody, I got in the best shape of my life upperbody wise soon after 8CM Femur LL, put on a lot of muscle compared to Pre LL
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

RB

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 06:05:02 PM »

No effect at all. 3 weeks post op and my upper body is the only area where I haven’t lost much mass, I guess because I’m putting weight onto the crutches and using my arms to move myself around a lot is what keeps the upper body active.
Femurs with Dr. Betz - March 2021
5'4" > 5'7.5"
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up