Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truth hurts but  (Read 1586 times)

Growing

Re: Truth hurts but
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2021, 04:58:49 AM »

I've met plenty. In my life I've met two major groups of male losers:
  • A good handful of losers are taller than average, because they coast through early life without trying. They develop no skills and depend on their looks to get by. The older they get, the more hopeless/useless they are. Some women still chase these, but they themselves are also losers (extremely low self esteem). If this is the type of women you want to chase, this says more about you than anything else (double loser).
  • The second group of losers, IMO worse than above, are people like you! Tiny, ugly little incels who go on LL-forums instead of therapy, the gym, or even LL consultations. Instead of improving yourself, you choose to come here to talk useless   to people who are in dark & tragic places in their lives to make them feel worse. Instead of trying your best and fighting the good, hard fight, you actively choose to be pathetic. It's sad. Hope you find the help you need, like a noose LOL

There are a lot of happy and successful short or normal-sized men. You're not one of them because your personality is disgusting.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

SavingUpfor5cm

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2021, 06:01:33 PM »

Being too tall might be a disadvantage when one drives a small car or rides a small bicycle. Back pain also happens a lot on people who are tall...

thats just cope.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2021, 05:35:57 AM »

I really found stloads of incels or primary school gangsters or something else I don't care.
If you are talking about dating,of course you must earn the money of different orders of magnitutde rather than tall guys.
If not,then it's ridiculous and childish to compare your height to tall guys in other aspects and then conclude you have to win attentions and reputations or something over tall guys only when you have earned exponentially more money.
Also your 'encouragements' are just bs cuz none of them are scientific in logistics and demographics,although I gotta tell you papers themselves have clarified that there are few proofs for correlations between height and intelligence.Also,even they exist,the papers have shown delicate differences between short and tall guys' intelligences in order to flap your face to make you awared of the reality.
I dunno why I can see a helluva anti-intelligence and incel theories here and obviously trollers and incels are devastating this forum's purity.

ilovescience

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2021, 02:27:13 PM »

Maybe 100 years from now, things will change a lot...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up