Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: In every region what it will feel like being barefoot 5'11(180cm) tall?  (Read 1192 times)

Astronomy

Re: In every region what it will feel like being barefoot 5'11(180cm) tall?
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 03:00:09 AM »

I understand they are a lot of 5'7 Asian late teen who insecure about his height so bad on these forums
You can't get insecure this bad if most males have the same height as you right?
There is a lot of Asia teenager who is 180cm. :) and 170 are sad even on 2021 Chinese teen.
U totally got me wrong.I'm only 163cmish tall at 20.Just wanna know about situations of being 180cm tall in Europe.

Atlas

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 03:20:34 AM »

U totally got me wrong.I'm only 163cmish tall at 20.Just wanna know about situations of being 180cm tall in Europe.

Depends on which part of Europe. I have my 14 years old brother who lives in Europe, he is 6'2. He said it's '' not that tall''
He said a lot of guys in his school is 6'0-6'5
I can expect 6'0-6'3 is the average. **TEENAGER** that lives in the main capital.

That's being said, answering the question. 5'10 is short. for **TEENAGER** that lives in the main capital. (not every Europe of course)

BUT It's still totally different how 5'7 short. 5'10 short

5'10 ''short''
1. 5'10 still looks good with 80% of woman
2. 5'10 still have a ok proportion and will not look like a freak with muscle.

5'7 ''short''
1. 5'7 doesn't look really good with woman, some woman is 165-170.
2. 5'7 have short legs shorts and will look like a freak if you put on too much muscle.

overandover

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 03:34:14 AM »

Okay. I know. If someone on this forum told you ''I HaVe Work With Chinse,123 They All short!12'' doesn't mean it's a fact. just to let you know.

especially someone who mocking people Chinese president lying about height. I mean most the actor, in general, is lying about height.. or people in general lol

Lying about height is one thing and telling others that you have a better quality of life and your country is the tallest is another lol.

Atlas

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2021, 03:51:57 AM »

Lying about height is one thing and telling others that you have a better quality of life and your country is the tallest is another lol.

I never say that china is the tallest. and it's the fact that they're many rich kid in china, more than Korea Japan etc.

You keep mocking china, your India isn't that good either lol. Saying you hate china so much. Let me be clear.
India will never and never be better than china in every aspect until you die, your son, grandchild, and your grandchild's son died. India will never beat China.
Wanna talk about the quality of life? I mean they are dirty people almost everywhere in India even in the main capital.
India also eats cow poop. And have the highest unemployed rate.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66382.0
March 21, 2021, 12:24:15 PM »
What do you do bro? For an Indian to be able to afford paley you must be  sh*t  rich.

Your answer on this post paints a great answer of most Indian life quality.

Activatedxx

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2021, 04:56:49 AM »

To be truth I think nowadays 180cm is an 'at least' normal height in nearly all of regions in the world.But i found that in every Chinese forum,even junior students' average height is 180cm+ and those 180cm tall males and 170cm tall females say they will be towered over by junior students when taking their children home at schools' gates...
Therefore I'm convinced by them that 180cm is still short even if living in China...Cuz they think 180cm is a normal height for Chinese junoir students and even pupils...
Is this phenomenon very common in Europe?

Average is probably 5’8 or 5’9
No way it’s 180cm lol unless you’re talking about with shoe lifts
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up