Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: In every region what it will feel like being barefoot 5'11(180cm) tall?  (Read 1190 times)

Astronomy

To be truth I think nowadays 180cm is an 'at least' normal height in nearly all of regions in the world.But i found that in every Chinese forum,even junior students' average height is 180cm+ and those 180cm tall males and 170cm tall females say they will be towered over by junior students when taking their children home at schools' gates...
Therefore I'm convinced by them that 180cm is still short even if living in China...Cuz they think 180cm is a normal height for Chinese junoir students and even pupils...
Is this phenomenon very common in Europe?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

I think those people are telling lies.

Astronomy

I think those people are telling lies.
Me too.But when someone tries to expose their lies,they will say he or she is too short to admit that Chinese millenials are giants.And I witness most of Chineses are following the lies.
I think the fact is even in Europe 180cm is a so-so height unless you live your life in Germany or the Netherlands.But in these regions 183cm is so-so height so the distance of 3cm won't make you feel very inferior as long as you don't give a rat's how tall you are and others are.

Serilium

Chinese love adding 7cm by default to their true barefoot height

Atlas

Lol, you guys are funny. Keep insulting Chinese for being 180cms.

Chinese will become richer than the USA in 2030. Trump already hates china.

This says something.

Chinese teenagers that live in the capital, I expect 177-180 is average. (If you are 177 you will say you're 180 anyways)

The reason you see average 171cm because there is a lot of poor people in the Chinese compare to the population. Because the country is so big.

I came from a country that has an average of 168 males... In my school, there are not many people who are 168, most of them 175-180+

Atlas

Therefore I'm convinced by them that 180cm is still short even if living in China

It's very different how 180CM guys call themself short and 170CM guys call themself short ​

1. 180CM will still look good with 90% of woman
While 170CM is a woman height

2. 180CM still looks like a man, with a fitness 180CM will not look like a freak.
While 170CM you should not do much workout, you will become a freak.

3. 180 will feel short if they live in a group of 190CM people, ( unless you live in the Netherlands it's a very low chance most of your friend is 190)
And 180 looks OK, even with 190CM group, because 180 looks like a man, it's great proportion.

While 170CM will feel short most of social because 170 doesn't look like a man, short legs. and 170CM is woman height.

DonBones

This says something.

Chinese teenagers that live in the capital, I expect 177-180 is average. (If you are 177 you will say you're 180 anyways)

The reason you see average 171cm because there is a lot of poor people in the Chinese compare to the population. Because the country is so big.

I came from a country that has an average of 168 males... In my school, there are not many people who are 168, most of them 175-180+

I am not sure anyone is insulting Chinese for being 180 (or even calling themselves 180 when they're not ;) ).

These days young people in any population will be taller than older people, this is true. Whilst you will likely still be tall in China at 180 compared to the big majority of the male population, in countries like Germany or the UK it will be just about enough to feel normal among young people. That will likely be true for all western and slavic countries.

20 years from now this may change and at that point even 180 may not be enough anymore. I hope at that point LL will be more advanced and more accessible to allow people to lengthen more bones, faster.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

Atlas

I mean insulting Chinese that they can't get 180cm

Bjoern77

Chinese people are scammers and liars. They say "No" when they mean "Yes" and they mean "Yes" when they say "No". Also their stealing of technologies and protecting their own economies from competitors is a cowardly behavior.

Atlas

Also their stealing of technologies and protecting their own economies from competitors is a cowardly behavior.

Insulted/ racist + showing off your ''politics'' opinion in limb lengthening forum is clearly smart, educated and brave behavior.

overandover

Re: In every region what it will feel like being barefoot 5'11(180cm) tall?
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 12:25:51 PM »

To be truth I think nowadays 180cm is an 'at least' normal height in nearly all of regions in the world.But i found that in every Chinese forum,even junior students' average height is 180cm+ and those 180cm tall males and 170cm tall females say they will be towered over by junior students when taking their children home at schools' gates...
Therefore I'm convinced by them that 180cm is still short even if living in China...Cuz they think 180cm is a normal height for Chinese junoir students and even pupils...
Is this phenomenon very common in Europe?

Chinese people are short in every country. Doesn't matter what the forums say they always exaggerate and lie to make their country look good. I work with a lot of Chinese people (married and unmarried) no one is tall. Koreans, Japanese, Indians all other Asian countries are taller than china on average. Don't buy into this s*it.

overandover

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2021, 12:30:43 PM »

shinzo abe is 175cm but xi jinping height is listed as 180cm even though he is shorter than Abe. All lies and propaganda.

DonBones

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2021, 12:38:19 PM »

Hey folks don't you think this is getting a little out of hand?

The Chinese do lie about their height for sure, but so does every one else a little bit... right? We all just want to be tall :)
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

Atlas

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 12:45:11 PM »

Chinese people are short in every country. Doesn't matter what the forums say they always exaggerate and lie to make their country look good. I work with a lot of Chinese people (married and unmarried) no one is tall. Koreans, Japanese, Indians all other Asian countries are taller than china on average. Don't buy into this s*it.

If you go to the big city in China, you can expect a teenager 180cm is normal, I also expect Chinese taller than Koreans Japanese, Indian due to quality of life. even in my countries that have an average of 168, you will find a lot of teenagers who is 177. at main capital

of course, if you compare all Chinese vs all Korean and japan, the Chinese would shorter because the country is 3x bigger. Some of the china cities have very poor life quality

Serilium

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2021, 02:22:33 PM »

This says something.

No one is insulting Chinese. I am Chinese 😭😭

overandover

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 03:21:00 PM »

If you go to the big city in China, you can expect a teenager 180cm is normal, I also expect Chinese taller than Koreans Japanese, Indian due to quality of life. even in my countries that have an average of 168, you will find a lot of teenagers who is 177. at main capital

of course, if you compare all Chinese vs all Korean and japan, the Chinese would shorter because the country is 3x bigger. Some of the china cities have very poor life quality

I've seen Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen and no the average height is not 180 those who think it is are delusional. Also, the Chinese don't have a better quality of life they are just brainwashed by their gov run news channels.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 06:28:56 PM »

I've seen Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen and no the average height is not 180 those who think it is are delusional. Also, the Chinese don't have a better quality of life they are just brainwashed by their gov run news channels.

Yep.  Lots of short people in Beijing and Shanghai.  No way is that the average.

Bjoern77

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 08:18:17 PM »

I agree. We've had Chinese exchange students at our company and they were really short. We don't hire them anymore, because they were caught at relaying important company information via internet to dubious parties...

EDIT: In all consequence the legal sentence for stealing foreign technologies should be GULAG.

Bjoern77

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2021, 08:23:01 PM »

shinzo abe is 175cm but xi jinping height is listed as 180cm even though he is shorter than Abe. All lies and propaganda.
I remember Xi Jinping being 180cm, but that pic exposes the truth. Thanks.

Bjoern77

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2021, 08:26:03 PM »

If you go to the big city in China, you can expect a teenager 180cm is normal, I also expect Chinese taller than Koreans Japanese, Indian due to quality of life.
ROFL, yeah, because quality of life in South Korea and Japan is that bad...  ;D ::)

Bjoern77

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2021, 08:31:35 PM »

Insulted/ racist + showing off your ''politics'' opinion in limb lengthening forum is clearly smart, educated and brave behavior.

You Chinese people are good at saving face and masquerading, but you are not trustworthy. You come to our countries and steal technologies, but Western companies aren't allowed to come into your country and do honest business (they are allowed on paper, but that's not worth much).

At which Chinese Propaganda Think Tank do you work?

Serilium

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2021, 08:34:01 PM »

there's nothing racist about anything tho

chinese people lie about their height just like american people lie about their height just like european lie about their height. not a big deal. just tryna sooth down coeus's observations on his forums and affirm that they are indeed, lying, just like the whole world haha, and to not worry about the forum posts. everyone and their moms lie about height.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Atlas

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 09:58:42 PM »

Yep.  Lots of short people in Beijing and Shanghai.  No way is that the average.

I've seen Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen and no the average height is not 180 those who think it is are delusional.

I said a teenager in main capital, of course not average unlike there is teenager 90% of the city

There is no fking way teenager (grade 10-12) in the main capital have an average of 170cm lol

Atlas

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2021, 10:05:06 PM »

You Chinese people are good at saving face and masquerading, but you are not trustworthy. You come to our countries and steal technologies, but Western companies aren't allowed to come into your country and do honest business (they are allowed on paper, but that's not worth much).

At which Chinese Propaganda Think Tank do you work?

I'm not Chinese xD, but I'm not a cringy person who goes mocking another people race on the Limb Lengthening forum.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2021, 10:46:02 PM »

Beijing is the capital.

Bjoern77

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 10:51:21 PM »

I'm not Chinese xD, but I'm not a cringy person who goes mocking another people race on the Limb Lengthening forum.

Whether you are Chinese, Vietnamese or Burmese. It doesn't matter: you are China's underling. The problem is that we're all becoming China's underlings. It's frightening how much power and influence they've build over the last two decades. China's unfair trade practices top it off. Western Nations are to naive to properly handle China. Trump tried...

Serilium

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2021, 10:52:24 PM »

Whether you are Chinese, Vietnamese or Burmese. It doesn't matter. You are China's underling.

LMFAO had to laugh  ;D

Atlas

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2021, 11:07:43 PM »

Beijing is the capital.

Okay. I know. If someone on this forum told you ''I HaVe Work With Chinse,123 They All short!12'' doesn't mean it's a fact. just to let you know.

especially someone who mocking people Chinese president lying about height. I mean most the actor, in general, is lying about height.. or people in general lol

Atlas

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2021, 11:44:41 PM »

Whether you are Chinese, Vietnamese or Burmese. It doesn't matter: you are China's underling. The problem is that we're all becoming China's underlings. It's frightening how much power and influence they've build over the last two decades. China's unfair trade practices top it off. Western Nations are to naive to properly handle China. Trump tried...

Be careful china agent on your country will track your IP and kidnap you.  ;)

Astronomy

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2021, 02:10:16 AM »

Okay. I know. If someone on this forum told you ''I HaVe Work With Chinse,123 They All short!12'' doesn't mean it's a fact. just to let you know.

especially someone who mocking people Chinese president lying about height. I mean most the actor, in general, is lying about height.. or people in general lol
...Originally I posted this topic meaning to talk about what it will feel like if being 180cm tall in different regions of thie world..I dont why I stirred up racial arguments.I wanna mean 180cm is enough in almost all of the regions but when it comes to the Netherlands or Germany 180cm is a little bit short but still not excessively shorter than the average height.That's all what I mean.
And yea' you obversed students right.180cm is normal height for metrocitizens but still taller the average(not much taller though).But I can see online is 180cm is much shorter than junior students' average height.

Atlas

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 02:27:43 AM »

...Originally I posted this topic meaning to talk about what it will feel like if being 180cm tall in different regions of thie world..I dont why I stirred up racial arguments.I wanna mean 180cm is enough in almost all of the regions but when it comes to the Netherlands or Germany 180cm is a little bit short but still not excessively shorter than the average height.That's all what I mean.
And yea' you obversed students right.180cm is normal height for metrocitizens but still taller the average(not much taller though).But I can see online is 180cm is much shorter than junior students' average height.

I understand they are a lot of 5'7 Asian late teen who insecure about his height so bad on these forums
You can't get insecure this bad if most males have the same height as you right?
There is a lot of Asia teenager who is 180cm. :) and 170 are sad even on 2021 Chinese teen.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up