Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Athens BJR communication and contacts  (Read 281 times)

MorningStar

Athens BJR communication and contacts
« on: April 24, 2021, 12:29:26 AM »

Hello,

I am sure that dr. Giotikas is exeptionally talented and in all ways awesome doctor but I can't believe of Athens BJR clinic manager unprofessional communication.

April 19th: I sent an email saying that I want to come to clinic for live consultation with dr. Giotikas and asking to send me free time slots because I need to buy flight tickets. Silence all day.

April 20th: I sent message into WhatsApp asking the same. I received a message with a slots and we confirmed day and time. Also manager said that next day she or he will send me some medical questionnaires.

April 21th: silence all day, no questionnaires. At the evening I received a message from the flights company that my flight is canceled due to covid stuff. I sent a screenshot of rejected flight asking to book a new date a bit later. Seen, no answer.

April 22th: I sent a message asking to book new date because I need to reschedule a flight. Finally, I've received dates range. I booked new flight around dates range which was sent by a manager. Also I sent them proofs of new flight and asked to select concrete day and time (because they sent me a range). Seen, no answer.

April 23th: I sent a message again asking to select concrete day and time from the range which they sent to me. Seen, no answer.

I can't believe. Really comic situation. Now I have a flight tickets and even don't know if my consultation gonna take place. Does anyone has some another contacts of that clinic? Because looks like it's impossible to smoothly book a visit and get all details under the manager behind WhatsApp number. Thank you.

Regards
+6 cm tibia LATN with dr. Dimitrios Giotikas: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67949.0
2021-08-26: First surgery
2021-11-24: Nailing surgery

Arcon

Re: Athens BJR communication and contacts
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 07:09:55 AM »

Hi, from what I read in your post they respond within 24hours, more or less. Did you expect something faster?

MorningStar

Re: Athens BJR communication and contacts
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 11:26:48 AM »

Everything is OK, finally I've got my time. I was a bit irritated. :-X Can't wait now! I promise to make a diary.

Regards
+6 cm tibia LATN with dr. Dimitrios Giotikas: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67949.0
2021-08-26: First surgery
2021-11-24: Nailing surgery
Pages: [1]   Go Up