Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handling rejection by girls for being short  (Read 3428 times)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Handling rejection by girls for being short
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2021, 02:40:14 AM »

With everything else being equal, then the taller is stronger.

That's actually a bad example. Powerlifters can pack more muscle for its weight(to be in certain class) thats why a lot of them are actually short.

It's easy to see if u look at it logically, ofc if u have someone 190cm tall and 170cm the shorter one can pack more muscle in its package if they both weight idk like 70-80kgs.

Lower center of gravity helps too in typical street fight + its even better if u have long reach comparing to your height

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2021, 05:13:20 AM »

That's actually a bad example. Powerlifters can pack more muscle for its weight(to be in certain class) thats why a lot of them are actually short.

It's easy to see if u look at it logically, ofc if u have someone 190cm tall and 170cm the shorter one can pack more muscle in its package if they both weight idk like 70-80kgs.

Lower center of gravity helps too in typical street fight + its even better if u have long reach comparing to your height

Bro I don't think any of this is right. And for what it's worth, women don't care about dudes who pack a ton of muscles - some is enough. A lot deters women. Take it from actual body-builders - a lot of muscles freak most women out.

1. Taller men don't give a damn about powerlifting because they already have what they need to get ahead in life. So sure, they're not lifting as heavy.
2. If two people weigh the same at different height, no sh*t there will be a muscle-mass difference.
3. A taller person will have more reach than a shorter person. Unless youre a BBJ expert, enjoy getting knocked the f*ck out lol.

Think about it - if your arms are 1 inch longer you have proportionately 1 cubic inch of muscle in your arms. The math is more complicated if comparing heights because you have way more than 1 cubic inch of muscle distributed around your body.

No offense buddy but I'm not sure anything you said was correct
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 07:43:25 AM by PerfectBody »
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

-

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2021, 08:36:31 AM »

Lol if they are both in their ideal weight, then the 190cm would be heavier. I think what you visualize is a 190cm skinny guy and a 170cm bodybuilder lol

its even better if u have long reach comparing to your height

And since when shorter men are likely to have longer arm. lol

Unless youre a BBJ expert, enjoy getting knocked the f*ck out lol.

BJJ bro, not BBJ lol

Even if you're a BJJ expert, the tall big opponent might also be a BJJ expert himself.  The key here is "everything else being equal". But by that not necessarily equal weights but both are in their ideal weights.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2021, 12:53:37 PM »

Bro I don't think any of this is right. And for what it's worth, women don't care about dudes who pack a ton of muscles - some is enough. A lot deters women. Take it from actual body-builders - a lot of muscles freak most women out.

We are talking about being strong, not attractive

1. Taller men don't give a damn about powerlifting because they already have what they need to get ahead in life. So sure, they're not lifting as heavy.

Being tall itself is an advantage in few ares but not as many as people here make u want to believe.

Besides, neither short men have to lift heavy. Hell, short men have easier time building a good physique.

2. If two people weigh the same at different height, no sh*t there will be a muscle-mass difference.

Your point being? I was only answering his statement lol

3. A taller person will have more reach than a shorter person. Unless youre a BBJ expert, enjoy getting knocked the f*ck out lol.

On avg yes, it is true. I just added it as a bonus that helps thats it lol

Lol if they are both in their ideal weight, then the 190cm would be heavier. I think what you visualize is a 190cm skinny guy and a 170cm bodybuilder lol

Then they ain't equal and ur statement is wrong

And since when shorter men are likely to have longer arm. lol

When did i even say that lol?

Re-read that many times till u get it

-

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2021, 01:05:35 PM »

Re-read that many times till u get it

No need. The point is simply that shorter men are physically inferior.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2021, 01:16:22 PM »

Lol

Point is nothing in life is black and white

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2021, 04:05:26 PM »

Unfortulately yeah. :'( Imagine being a girl and choosing between a surfer who's 6'1 and 220 pounds or a 5'8 gym-obsessed roided-up bodybuilder at 220 pounds.

I tried to get buff but quit because it was really hard, life-consuming, and just doesn't matter much.  Go for the LL.

DonBones

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2021, 04:26:18 PM »

Think about it - if your arms are 1 inch longer you have proportionately 1 cubic inch of muscle in your arms. The math is more complicated if comparing heights because you have way more than 1 cubic inch of muscle distributed around your body.

No offense buddy but I'm not sure anything you said was correct

Had the same notion for a long time - that a long reach guarantees victory. Then I saw Khabib down McGregor before choking him out for good. There was a time when the world looked at McGregor in awe, giving him god-like status as if he was invincible. Khabib kind of ended that period in McGregor's career then and there.

Being impressed, I did some research after and learned that one of the best boxers of all time, Rocky Marciano, had a reach that was 2 inches shorter than his height.

Not saying that being short is better or anything, as it certainly is not all things considered, but long arms or stature do not guarantee victory in a fight with another man. There will be the Khabibs and Marcianos who have learned to find their way around long arms.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2021, 08:40:34 PM »

Unfortulately yeah. :'( Imagine being a girl and choosing between a surfer who's 6'1 and 220 pounds or a 5'8 gym-obsessed roided-up bodybuilder at 220 pounds.

Imagine being a girl and choosing between well built, chiseled jawline who is 173cm/70kg and 185cm basement nerd who is also 70kg

We can give borderline examples like that forever, problem is it still proves my point, nothing in life is black and white and u will never have someone equal but better in only height.

I'm not trying to prove that being short is as good as being tall. I'm only trying to prove that being short isn't as nearly as bad as some people say it is

-

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2021, 09:36:00 PM »

Lol

Point is nothing in life is black and white

There is. Short and tall are pretty much black and white.

We can give borderline examples like that forever, problem is it still proves my point, nothing in life is black and white and u will never have someone equal but better in only height.

A long time ago, I used to think exactly like this. Why? Because I wasn't ready to face the truth that my height is a legit handicap which puts me at a greater disadvantage than I initially thought.

That's why I always looked for reasoning like shorter = easier to gain muscle or something like that. Making up bull s basically. But in the end, the problem is legit and never solved.

I tried to get buff but quit because it was really hard, life-consuming, and just doesn't matter much.  Go for the LL.

Anyway, nothing's preventing the 6'1" surfer from going to the GYM as well.

Had the same notion for a long time - that a long reach guarantees victory. Then I saw Khabib down McGregor before choking him out for good. There was a time when the world looked at McGregor in awe, giving him god-like status as if he was invincible. Khabib kind of ended that period in McGregor's career then and there.

Being impressed, I did some research after and learned that one of the best boxers of all time, Rocky Marciano, had a reach that was 2 inches shorter than his height.

Not saying that being short is better or anything, as it certainly is not all things considered, but long arms or stature do not guarantee victory in a fight with another man. There will be the Khabibs and Marcianos who have learned to find their way around long arms.

Nothing is guaranteed. Just because the fighter who has shorter arms but more skilled wins doesn't mean it's not a disadvantage. Khabib is tall for his weight class by the way. He's taller than McGregor.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2021, 09:43:43 PM »

There is. Short and tall are pretty much black and white.

Because that's the only traits people have lol

Besides u can be tall in one country and short in another. You can be short for someone even doe u think ur tall.

-

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2021, 09:46:54 PM »

Because that's the only traits people have lol

Besides u can be tall in one country and short in another. You can be short for someone even doe u think ur tall.

Lol this is an even bigger joke. So a 5'7" white man should move to Cambodia or some place like that just so he can feel tall/normal. lol

Where should a 5'3" man move to to feel normal?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2021, 09:49:06 PM »

Lol this is an even bigger joke. So a 5'7" white man should move to Cambodia or some place like that just so he can feel tall/normal. lol

Where should a 5'3" man move to to feel normal?

Again, i never said that. I love how u make up stuff towards my arguments just so it will suit ur extreme cases.

Height is objective, being short/tall is subjective. Shades of grey.

A long time ago, I used to think exactly like this. Why? Because I wasn't ready to face the truth that my height is a legit handicap which puts me at a greater disadvantage than I initially thought.
That's why I always looked for reasoning like shorter = easier to gain muscle or something like that. Making up bull s basically. But in the end, the problem is legit and never solved.

I don't think ur height is ur handicap

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2021, 12:22:22 AM »

How do you guys handle rejection by women for being short?
How do you move on?
For me, it stays with me for a long time esp. when I see that most of my friends are able to get dates much more easily..

I usually try to distract by focusing on work

First of all, you have to check if you were actually rejected for being short or not.
Women tend to be very vocal and explicit when they reject someone for being short - they will tell you, to your face, that you are too short.

If she didn't, it's not because of your height, but for some other reason and you have to improve this, otherwise you will be frustrated with LL when you discover it won't fix all of your dating problems.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2023, 08:49:11 PM »

I mean why you need to retain this   in your mind? Being rejected in dating is pretty normal and you should be mentally prepared for getting rejected unless you have 188cm Brad Pitt face billions of dollars etc.. If you are afraid of getting rejected just don't date.

And just like someone else said, you could still get rejected after getting taller by LL, but if you don't have other  s of course the chance of getting rejected will decrease a lot.

Also, I agree with YourSpaceBoyFriend. Lots of people here are overestimating the benefits of being tall. Of course being tall benefits a lot in dating and self-esteem, in some cases occupations of course, but don't treat like you gotta be average/tall otherwise you don't deserve to live. If you are insane at your pre-LL height, you will still be insane after LL.

Body Builder

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2023, 11:52:43 PM »

Although 2 years after, between these two first of all the genetic superior is someone who packed 220 pounds full of muscles at 5.8 compared to a skinny surfer who most of the times looks like a sissy.
And that has nothing to with what some random girl would prefer. Megan Fox dated the clown called MGK, that doesn't mean that he is superior genetically or that a true man should look like him.
And yes, muscles are important for a man. Not to extreme full of roids degree but always a man with a wide back amd some big arms will look superior to the average man, even he is shorter but still anout average at height.

NailedLegs

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2023, 04:04:04 AM »

Although 2 years after, between these two first of all the genetic superior is someone who packed 220 pounds full of muscles at 5.8 compared to a skinny surfer who most of the times looks like a sissy.
And that has nothing to with what some random girl would prefer. Megan Fox dated the clown called MGK, that doesn't mean that he is superior genetically or that a true man should look like him.
And yes, muscles are important for a man. Not to extreme full of roids degree but always a man with a wide back amd some big arms will look superior to the average man, even he is shorter but still anout average at height.

It depends on the context, and male-gaze vs female-gaze.

I love lifting and follow professional bodybuilding, but I'll be honest. Most women really just want a """ripped""" guy with abs. Having abs is the #1 most important thing to a woman when it comes to physique. Of course, we men care about the chest, how the back flows into the v-taper, the calves(most women do not care about this lol), bicep peaks, quad sweep, etc. Perhaps women care about things like shoulders and traps after since it helps to build your frame and a wide neck is masculine/dominant looking, but unironically having abs is going to be the #1 thing that women care about. Men care about striations in the hamstrings, women do not, lol. Only a small niche of women would prefer the opposite.

So in a romantic aspect, the surfer dude would likely win.

In a gladiator fight, the gym rat would likely win.

Does that mean one is "genetically superior" to another? I don't know, or I don't think so.

edit;

I forgot to add, women do not care about how much you can bench/squat/deadlift. The only women that do are other gymrats...specifically the actual ones. Not the girls that just do cardio or weird "booty blaster exercises" they found on some strange instagram fitness page, riddled with "buy my tea!" and other products, mlms, and scams. Most women that go to the gym don't benchpress...so why would you expect them to care how much you can? Men, on the other hand, would absolutely love to talk about it. Even men that don't anymore. How often have you heard "Back in my day, I could bench 475!"

The point that I'm making is that the male-gaze and female-gaze are different. But we can all agree, height will absolutely boost your attractiveness lol.
"Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!"

Current LL plan:
QLL in Early 2025 using the PRECICE nail with Dr. Birkholtz.
4cm tibia, 4cm femur. One year later, re-break for another 4+4. 167cm -> 175cm -> 183cm

Body Builder

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2023, 07:46:29 AM »

I never said that women care how much you bench press or squat because of course they don't.
But no, women don't look first the abs in a man's appearance.
 They look the v shape in his upper body, his arms and then his chest and abs.
I am not saying of.course that a man with a huge belly is attractive because he may have a wide back but if he has an almost flat belly, even withoyt visible abs, he would be perfect for most women of he has the other thimgs I mentioned.
After all abs can't be seen with clothes on while back, arms etc can.

And maybe in usa women would prefer the sissy like types of wind surfing boys I don't know but in Europe, especially in the east, women want strong men and would never consider dating a surfer type guy.

NailedLegs

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2023, 09:29:34 PM »

I never said that women care how much you bench press or squat because of course they don't.
But no, women don't look first the abs in a man's appearance.
 They look the v shape in his upper body, his arms and then his chest and abs.
I am not saying of.course that a man with a huge belly is attractive because he may have a wide back but if he has an almost flat belly, even withoyt visible abs, he would be perfect for most women of he has the other thimgs I mentioned.
After all abs can't be seen with clothes on while back, arms etc can.

And maybe in usa women would prefer the sissy like types of wind surfing boys I don't know but in Europe, especially in the east, women want strong men and would never consider dating a surfer type guy.

I see what you mean. There could be a difference between EE and the USA for the things you mentioned.

Another important point is that abs are not just about the abs themselves, but being lean, and being lean = better facial features. Especially on a man where a defined jawline is incredibly important for attraction, being lean will help immensely with that. Less general bloat, too, which will help with the "hollow cheeks" effect (buccal fat removal is a procedure some do instead of losing weight, but it's terrible in the long term)
"Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!"

Current LL plan:
QLL in Early 2025 using the PRECICE nail with Dr. Birkholtz.
4cm tibia, 4cm femur. One year later, re-break for another 4+4. 167cm -> 175cm -> 183cm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up