Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Femur 7.5cm with halil buldu may 13th, 2021 God-Willing  (Read 36253 times)

KingsRule

Re: LON Femur 7.5cm with halil buldu may 13th, 2021 God-Willing
« Reply #372 on: June 01, 2022, 09:39:23 PM »

Recovery looks solid. Getting lon femurs w buldu next week. Read your diary and that you don’t really recommend him but he’s all I can afford rn unfortunately
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short
LON Femurs Halil Buldu ‘22
Would do again not nearly as bad as being short

Unknown

« Reply #373 on: July 18, 2022, 05:44:37 PM »

Thanks for updating your diary. You are inspiring to many people who wants to get this done.

Unknown

« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2022, 08:37:34 PM »

Updating of walking video please

Activatedxx

« Reply #375 on: January 05, 2023, 07:42:17 AM »

Hey guys, been busy with life sorry for the late Update. I just got my X-rays today. Been about a year since my last ones. Waiting on doctor to review them. I can’t tell if I’m ready for removal based on the X-rays. My left femur healed oddly looking due to the second break from the hardware failing during distraction. If anyone can review and give me an educated opinion till I see my USA doctor. I’ve attached them to post
https://imgur.com/gallery/ao80jSL
Edit* attached here ^

Really just want to get rid of these rods and screws and be over with. Hopefully it’s healed sufficient for removal. Z and anyone else I was in WhatsApp chat with feel free to message me on here, I lost access since I changed my number.

Anyone considering buldu or LLT should know they blackmail and try to cover any negative results. For each person that speaks up there are a dozen more that had a bad experience but are too scared to speak up or tell anyone. From personal experience I would say they have like a 70% success rate, with the remainder percent needing another corrective surgery like me or multiple ones. And then another portion of that have serious complications or permanent ones.
 My case wasn’t bad compared to some others. One of my friends I met while there needed 3 corrective surgeries on one leg.

Some of them are the patients fault partly, or some do everything right and still have failure.
They let patients lengthen 1.5mm a day, smoke cigs, etc. even if it’s a patients choice as a doctor you shouldn’t allow it. Some of the patients who have failures did everything right and avoided any bad choices but still get screwed like me for example. Make the right choice and choose a better doctor for this procedure. Even if you cannot afford go to someone more reputable like parihar or Giotikas IMO.

I can walk long distance fine, walking looks normal. my running is funny but I can run short distance until the screw sites irritate me. My recovery is taking longer due to the complication but I have faith it will be a huge leap with a successful removal. I can’t really do anything strenuous because of these rods and screws. Once they’re out I plan to push myself to the max. I know there is some loss physically due to this surgery but I know I can do way better with the hardware out so that it can’t limit me. I can feel force on the screws and rod when I run or lift weights. My Range of motion is normal range but I am not close to being as flexible pre surgery, I don’t think it’s possible with an extra 8cm.
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Activatedxx

Unknown

« Reply #377 on: January 05, 2023, 09:26:52 AM »

Any video of your walk? Would be highly appreciated!

Cookie Girl

« Reply #378 on: January 14, 2023, 08:44:49 AM »

Will you continue to update?
I'm thinking of having surgery
5'3 to 5'6

Captain Bone

• Visitor
« Reply #379 on: January 30, 2023, 10:29:21 AM »

Thanks for posting the picture. It's obvious you're having surgery. Unfortunately, fake diaries are more prominent in this forum. I love honest diaries like you and we learn a lot from you. Please keep updating.

moretallpls

« Reply #380 on: April 04, 2023, 10:32:40 PM »

its crazy even buldu has lot patients who had complications they continue rising prices like crazy. i aked 1 year and few months ago was 25k today its 35k and rising ? is there better options for that money ???

goingtall

« Reply #381 on: April 09, 2023, 05:35:46 AM »

I'm thinking of getting femurs with LON, there's really no other option where I live...

My Doctor suggested I did one femur at a time, so I can have a "good" leg during the stretch. Of course, this would double the time needed for recovery, but given your reports of so much pain, I'm thinking that maybe it's better...

Do you think it would be better to do one leg at a time?

Roadtotall

« Reply #382 on: April 12, 2023, 11:37:42 PM »

I'm thinking of getting femurs with LON, there's really no other option where I live...

My Doctor suggested I did one femur at a time, so I can have a "good" leg during the stretch. Of course, this would double the time needed for recovery, but given your reports of so much pain, I'm thinking that maybe it's better...

Do you think it would be better to do one leg at a time?

Please dont do that you will regret it.

Sigma

« Reply #383 on: April 21, 2023, 01:19:17 PM »

How are you champ it's been a long time. I hope you come back.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #384 on: May 20, 2023, 03:26:02 PM »

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

shortlife

• Visitor
« Reply #385 on: July 27, 2023, 08:53:02 AM »

I have been following your diary for a long time. I sent you an pm but got no response. Can you continue the update?

Sigma

« Reply #386 on: December 07, 2023, 12:43:02 PM »

It's been a long time man, I hope you're okay. I hope you update your diary. At least people will stay away from Halil butcher now.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

Activatedxx

« Reply #387 on: February 10, 2024, 12:48:42 AM »

Hey guys, long time no see. I fully consolidated probably 12-18 months ago. Life goes on normally and you kind of just forget about the forum and LL. My walk is normal, and I can jog and short burst sprint, though not as explosive as before. I can skii, skate, etc just not as nimble as before. i feel that you can’t recover until nail removal. I have a backing/loose screw as well last X-ray I posted, and I have moderate pain when I run so that’s what limits me. Ive been procrastinating the removal. I work as an engineer now, and I was finishing more college while working before so I had to put the removal aside. Now that I’m done I plan to remove the nails asap within the next few months. I really want the hardware out asap so I can become much more active. I’m already talking to multiple doctors and seeing if I can get insurance to partially cover. If not, no biggie I’ll pay out of pocket. I may end up doing tibia if I can get any sort of discount. I have to say that LL mentally did help me so much, but it comes with a lot of physical sacrifices. I used to be so insecure and hateful about my height, even though that was a mental issue on my part. Me considering tibia is more of a temptation if the opportunity presents itself, rather than the feeling I had before when I did Lon femur, where I felt I would subject myself to anything and go through whatever type of pain to grow. Being 5’5 in adulthood really shattered my confidence, and the lifts were crutches to my confidence. I haven’t touched lifts since. It really was a mental issue now that I look back at it. I wish I had been born one of those confident short guys that didn’t care haha. It seems like a crazy dream and poor judgement on my part in hindsight. If I end up doing tibia I will start a new thread, but like I said it’s not that important to me. Instead of buying a sports car or something etc I’d rather spend the money on that, especially if insurance covers some because of nail removal. But I’m not desperate for it like before, and if the opportunity doesn’t arise I’m fine like this. Ill update about nail removal when time comes god willing
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up