Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LON-METHOD with Dr. Halil Buldu  (Read 3995 times)

Veaper

• Visitor
LON-METHOD with Dr. Halil Buldu
« on: July 11, 2021, 07:00:53 AM »

Hello fellas,

First I want to apologise for my bad English 😂.

I'm from Germany and started my Femur journey with "Live life Taller". ❤️
At the start of my journey I was a little bit nervous because i didn't research anything about LON method but after the meeting with Halil Buldu... I knew I could TRUST him❤️. Dr. Halil Buldu is a very professional person and very talented. He explained me everything even the stupid questions what I asked.

So for "Live Life Taller": The Head of the Organisation did almost everything what I wished. (Most of the wishes wasn't even his Jobs u know). Anyway at the start was my relationship with "Life life Taller" just like a patient/Organisation-relationship but after some Time it was like a family... AND THAT Explains everything. I love everyone of them. Because of them I forgot my homesick and wasn't lonely anymore. They visited me almost everyday❤️. We eat together, we laughed together and also we cried together (Because I left them alone in Istanbul =/)

Anyway to my experience with LON METHOD

I did 8 cms in 3 Months. At the start, yeah it was painful but not how I read in the Forum. I don't know maybe my is stronger than the pussys here. After 1 week I started with the leanthening 1 mm per day. After 2 weeks after surgery the pain decreased immediately so. I stopped with the painkillers for a while. Thanks to the Physio-Girls I could stand up and walk ( of course not normally). For me was the important things are to reach the toilet and yes it wasn't a problem. After 3 weeks I could bend my knees painless and stretching wasn't also a huge problem.
After 6 cms the Nerves started to hurt but only for one cms. By the way everything was fine because the Physiotherapists got soo much experience!!! Holy I loved the moment with them. They had like "Magic hand" for the pain. Yeah, after 8 cms they removed the LON from me and I stayed like 4 weeks in İstanbul because of more physio. The removal was painful but not like the first surgery.

So ends my story

With best wishes Veaper

« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 07:52:16 AM by Veaper »

Apollo676

Re: LON-METHOD with Dr. Halil Buldu
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 07:18:55 AM »

Happy for you man,although your post sound a bit sus tbh you're selling it like you went into vacations

Veaper

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 07:50:39 AM »

After the removal it was like a vocation to be honest.
But it's always different. They threat me like family that's why my mental health was always on top level.

Great wishes

Arcon

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 08:32:58 AM »

No serious doctor in the USA and Europe does LON femur for cosmetic reasons! Could you please show us photos of your scars and how much you can bend your knees now? thank you and good luck.

houssamkarmouchi

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 08:56:34 AM »

Yeah please show us

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 08:59:23 AM »

FAKE ACCOUNT - FAKE ACCOUNT - FAKE ACCOUNT

THIS IS WRITTEN BY LLT STAFF

Wow this is insane.
I can even guess who wrote this.

Holy sh*t. I hope anybody with 1 brain cell realizes this.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Jokerhastowait2022

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 09:16:03 AM »

I seriously was considering going to buldu, but this amount of advertisement and violation in patient privacy makes me second guess whether that's the right choice.

houssamkarmouchi

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 09:48:00 AM »

But why he did that, I think he is good and this type of advertising is not good for him

Dark

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2021, 09:51:54 AM »

FAKE ACCOUNT - FAKE ACCOUNT - FAKE ACCOUNT

THIS IS WRITTEN BY LLT STAFF

Wow this is insane.
I can even guess who wrote this.

Holy sh*t. I hope anybody with 1 brain cell realizes this.

I can second this
An obvious fake post by the livelifetaller staff, its so fake it makes me laugh
Literally ZERO patient had a postive experience with this medical tourism agency, and I've spoken to 30+ patients here

Jokerhastowait2022

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2021, 10:04:37 AM »

I think that's because they're always holding a camera in every patient's face making them say " Live life taller by doctor Halil buldu." they also share the faces of patients even when they request patient privacy. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

LLT's strat is to use patients for advertisement and downplay the hardships of this surgery.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2021, 10:09:11 AM »

So for "Live Life Taller": The Head of the Organisation did almost everything what I wished. (Most of the wishes wasn't even his Jobs u know).

This is his job you stupid little b*tch. What the f*ck are you talking about??

I did 8 cms in 3 Months. At the start, yeah it was painful but not how I read in the Forum. I don't know maybe my is stronger than the pussys here.

F*ck you. Say this to my face. If you are a real patient, you have our numbers. Come and reply, b*tch - I am waiting. 

After 6 cms the Nerves started to hurt but only for one cms.

Fake 100%. Nobody has nerve pain disappear after 6cm - if you have nerve pain early you will have nerve pain later. Nerve pain begins early, comes and goes, but always stays after 5-6cm. Nerve pain does not magically disappear. Every patient, every method, every doctor.
It is true 1-2 patients out of 40 have no problem, but what you are describing is a joke.

No pictures
No proof

I don't even know why you would lie about this. Do you really want every patient in the hotel here to see this? This is f*cking crazy. Good job!!!
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Apollo676

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2021, 10:22:04 AM »

Bro purely reading this post almost give you the impression that breaking your legs with LLT team is an amazing social experiment,you travel,you meet good people,you laugh,you eat good,and in the end you're even sad to leave them,man LL is really fun actually and not even painful !

Booking cross lengthening with Buldu right now

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2021, 11:01:16 AM »

100% fake lol. There is another one with muskrat or whatever his name is where he says there is no pain except for surgery pain. Read it here a few days ago. There is pain every day, the level of pain may be different but there is high discomfort every single day. Whoever wrote this is a Troll. I’ve always said LON Method is the poor mans way to get taller. The   is painful af, and you could not pay me enough to go through this again. UGH
Meh.

Stretch

• Considering LL
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2021, 11:07:36 AM »

Comical!

lemonz

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2021, 11:22:30 AM »

No pictures
No proof

It's unfortunately very easy for someone from the team to post some patient pictures. They are very active on social media and all they do is post pictures and videos.

Body Builder

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2021, 12:32:34 PM »

I think that's because they're always holding a camera in every patient's face making them say " Live life taller by doctor Halil buldu." they also share the faces of patients even when they request patient privacy. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

LLT's strat is to use patients for advertisement and downplay the hardships of this surgery.
Only a fool would trust his legs on a doctor like that who doesn't even hold their patients private, something which is of crucial importance for most of us.

I never understood why people go to doctors like that while with the same money they can find respectable doctors in eu.
As I said, maybe there are many fools after all.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2021, 12:34:50 PM »

Only a fool would trust his legs on a doctor like that who doesn't even hold their patients private, something which is of crucial importance for most of us.

I never understood why people go to doctors like that while with the same money they can find respectable doctors in eu.
As I said, maybe there are many fools after all.

It’s easy to be desperate when you’re broke. I however am just a regular fool. :/
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

LeoGb

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2021, 05:32:59 PM »

How are you doing? I read you a lot lately, why this opinion of "LLT" isn't this company supposed to be Dr. Buldu's, the one who precisely operated on you? I am very confused, because I want to go to Turkey to have surgery with Buldu, but reading these things confuse me. did you negotiate directly with the surgeon? what does Buldu have to do with "LLT"? I hope your recovery goes well
(sorry for my English)

houssamkarmouchi

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2021, 11:11:29 PM »

Yeah bro me too.
Guys if you have a doctor who can do this surgery for 20 000 usd in EU please tell us

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2021, 09:14:36 AM »

Hello fellas,

First I want to apologise for my bad English 😂.

I'm from Germany and started my Femur journey with "Live life Taller". ❤️
At the start of my journey I was a little bit nervous because i didn't research anything about LON method but after the meeting with Halil Buldu... I knew I could TRUST him❤️. Dr. Halil Buldu is a very professional person and very talented. He explained me everything even the stupid questions what I asked.

So for "Live Life Taller": The Head of the Organisation did almost everything what I wished. (Most of the wishes wasn't even his Jobs u know). Anyway at the start was my relationship with "Life life Taller" just like a patient/Organisation-relationship but after some Time it was like a family... AND THAT Explains everything. I love everyone of them. Because of them I forgot my homesick and wasn't lonely anymore. They visited me almost everyday❤️. We eat together, we laughed together and also we cried together (Because I left them alone in Istanbul =/)

Anyway to my experience with LON METHOD

I did 8 cms in 3 Months. At the start, yeah it was painful but not how I read in the Forum. I don't know maybe my is stronger than the pussys here. After 1 week I started with the leanthening 1 mm per day. After 2 weeks after surgery the pain decreased immediately so. I stopped with the painkillers for a while. Thanks to the Physio-Girls I could stand up and walk ( of course not normally). For me was the important things are to reach the toilet and yes it wasn't a problem. After 3 weeks I could bend my knees painless and stretching wasn't also a huge problem.
After 6 cms the Nerves started to hurt but only for one cms. By the way everything was fine because the Physiotherapists got soo much experience!!! Holy I loved the moment with them. They had like "Magic hand" for the pain. Yeah, after 8 cms they removed the LON from me and I stayed like 4 weeks in İstanbul because of more physio. The removal was painful but not like the first surgery.

So ends my story

With best wishes Veaper

Buldu isn’t bad in my opinion. There’s just too much interest in marketing and advertising but then again I wouldn’t have found them if it wasn’t through multiple posts on YouTube so I guess it works.
I hate that they feel the need to record everything. There are some people who like that but when discretion is of the utmost request, they’re like “ok we won’t show your face” .
Meh.

Arcon

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2021, 10:16:20 AM »

Buldu isn’t bad in my opinion. There’s just too much interest in marketing and advertising but then again I wouldn’t have found them if it wasn’t through multiple posts on YouTube so I guess it works.
I hate that they feel the need to record everything. There are some people who like that but when discretion is of the utmost request, they’re like “ok we won’t show your face” .

Marketing is the least of the problems here. Buldu is making money by taking advantage of the patients' ignorance about the complications of LON in the femur and their urge to do something about their height ASAP. He would probably lose his licence if he did the same in a more regulated country like the US, EU, Canada or UK.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2021, 11:13:25 AM »

Marketing is the least of the problems here. Buldu is making money by taking advantage of the patients' ignorance about the complications of LON in the femur and their urge to do something about their height ASAP. He would probably lose his licence if he did the same in a more regulated country like the US, EU, Canada or UK.

Ohh without a doubt.
Meh.

Ozzi6557

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2021, 04:33:37 PM »

I do not understand why all the negativity about this doctor.  I have met many of his patients who are satisfied.  And their results seem to be excellent

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2021, 10:52:13 AM »

This even not a diary , just marketing post

Dark

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2021, 11:43:52 AM »

Yeah bro me too.
Guys if you have a doctor who can do this surgery for 20 000 usd in EU please tell us

You could look into Yuksel Yurttas or Muharrem Inan, two experienced Turkish orthopedic doctors who've been practicing way longer than Buldu
They are priced similarly to Buldu, but you don't have to deal with the BS with LLT

GrowTow

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2021, 05:54:41 PM »

MODERATORS, can we please get IP Address checks already.

Half the drama/spam/toxicity on this forum would disappear within seconds.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2021, 08:44:00 AM »

MODERATORS, can we please get IP Address checks already.

Half the drama/spam/toxicity on this forum would disappear within seconds.

The only moderator here is Medium Drink of Water :\
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Growing

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2021, 10:15:58 AM »

Happy for you man,although your post sound a bit sus tbh you're selling it like you went into vacations
Lmaoo was thinking the same. But I try to give people benefit of the doubt.

Growing

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2021, 10:25:02 AM »

Just So people know Baldu isn't doin this himself. He's just the doc. Theirs usually a marketing team that is paid to do this stuff. Coming from a sale and business background I feel theirs noting bad about trying to market and get patients. I think the strategy and execution is bad. Also many people work on commission to feed them patients. You Have to realize turkey is a different place and does things different. What we may see as bad taste, they just my see as trying to gain customers. I'm just saying I wouldn't blame the Doc for this or render his services inferior. I just think the marketing team behind him isn't thinking about the repercussions of the way they are trying to get new patients.

Frederico86

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2021, 09:12:17 PM »

Hey @Growing I read you are going to have surgery soon ...just wanted to.wish good luck im Buldus ex patient if you have any doubts feel free to reach out to me :)

Frederico86

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2021, 09:13:31 PM »

Hey Bro I read you are going to have surgery soon ...just wanted to.wish good luck im Buldus ex patient if you have any doubts feel free to reach out to me :)
Lmaoo was thinking the same. But I try to give people benefit of the doubt.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up