Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nordorthopaedics Limb lengthening in Lithuania  (Read 1756 times)

LL2022

Nordorthopaedics Limb lengthening in Lithuania
« on: July 16, 2021, 04:06:37 AM »

Has anyone heard of them or heard anyone undergoing lengtning with them? https://www.nordorthopaedics.com/en/limb-lengthening

Their description of such a complicated surgery and the process seem rather vague and undetailed. but the prices seem really good for being in Europe. Almost too good to be true. 7000euros for bilateral surgery (LON I guess).
Currently 168,5 cm - Goal -> 4,5 cm - 5 cm Tibias in Turkey

LeoGb

Re: Nordorthopaedics Limb lengthening in Lithuania
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 04:38:24 AM »

Has anyone heard of them or heard anyone undergoing lengtning with them? https://www.nordorthopaedics.com/en/limb-lengthening

Their description of such a complicated surgery and the process seem rather vague and undetailed. but the prices seem really good for being in Europe. Almost too good to be true. 7000euros for bilateral surgery (LON I guess).

The fact that they are in Europe does not necessarily make them reliable, especially coming from Lithuania, personally I had never heard of them and even less of this doctor. The way they relate the process seems very poor to me, I mean... they promise you 15 cm in 6 months and don't specify realistic goals or anything.  I have consulted LON in many places, even in Iran, and even they will always suggest you to go for 8 cm maximum in Femur and 6 in Tibias and they detail you the risks, the same with Vietnam (but unfortunately they don't do femurs) :(

lucindaris

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 01:24:11 AM »

You can check opinion of the doctor here - https://www.pincetas.lt/gydytojas/7939/tarasevicius-sarunas

AimHigh

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 02:50:50 AM »

It seems they are offering external or internal nail, but don't think they are offering External with LON?.
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

lucindaris

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 05:11:03 PM »

I've checked their opinions/reviews and other related stuff. They seems to be legit. I will ask them for more details. It's very popular destination for British people, because it's cheaper and quality is the same + they have UE patents.

LL2022

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 05:55:51 PM »

Did they respond to you?
Currently 168,5 cm - Goal -> 4,5 cm - 5 cm Tibias in Turkey
Pages: [1]   Go Up