Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Future technology that will be as good or even better than limb lenghening surge  (Read 579 times)

ilovescience

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I first read about limb lenghening surgery that was available to change a person's height 17 years ago. Ever since then I didn't pay much attention to it until I saw news saying some people were choosing this option to meet their desired heights. It seems that this surgery has been widely accepted as one of the cosmetic surgeries in America and Europe and Asia, notably Korea. The surgery is still brutal but it literally has been done on so many who want to get taller, with success of course. Do you think this surgery will eventually become a norm where people do it just like people do other things to change the appearance of their faces in the near future? Will there be a new method for LL that surgery is no longer required, and people could still gain some heights as needed?

I also like to know is there a way to make someone gain a few centimeters tall naturally without LL in today's world?! What I mean naturally I mean by adding your heights to your body, not wearing any high heel shoes. I have heard there is heel implant that may add a few cm to the heights by making heel pads thicker, but does it work? Our heel pads get thinner over time as we age because the fatty cell inside there gradually goes flat right?

So do we have any other options to just gain like an inch taller permanently?

Thanks.

Fiveandsomething

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I first read about limb lenghening surgery that was available to change a person's height 17 years ago. Ever since then I didn't pay much attention to it until I saw news saying some people were choosing this option to meet their desired heights. It seems that this surgery has been widely accepted as one of the cosmetic surgeries in America and Europe and Asia, notably Korea. The surgery is still brutal but it literally has been done on so many who want to get taller, with success of course. Do you think this surgery will eventually become a norm where people do it just like people do other things to change the appearance of their faces in the near future? Will there be a new method for LL that surgery is no longer required, and people could still gain some heights as needed?

I also like to know is there a way to make someone gain a few centimeters tall naturally without LL in today's world?! What I mean naturally I mean by adding your heights to your body, not wearing any high heel shoes. I have heard there is heel implant that may add a few cm to the heights by making heel pads thicker, but does it work? Our heel pads get thinner over time as we age because the fatty cell inside there gradually goes flat right?

So do we have any other options to just gain like an inch taller permanently?

Thanks.

Stop posting stupid sh8t.
Meh.

trunkmonkey

• Visitor

If you're happy with 1inch just wear lifts/elevator shoes. They will be pretty comfortable at that height.

The only improvement that might be worth waiting for is Stryde's re release.

ilovescience

If you're happy with 1inch just wear lifts/elevator shoes. They will be pretty comfortable at that height.

The only improvement that might be worth waiting for is Stryde's re release.

I know what you mean, but I hope that an inch taller height is part of my body. Not by wearing shoes to be taller. My first thought was injection to the heel pad to the fatty cells in there, so you get thicker heels. Don't know if they're working on that. Thanks for the reply though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up