Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Never judge a book by its cover  (Read 406 times)

ilovescience

Never judge a book by its cover
« on: August 29, 2021, 01:23:00 AM »

I know some people have talked about it, that inside is more important than outside. Here I would like to talk about it again. I read through some topics, and some people are not having happy life because of height. People are afraid of socializing or dating because they feel they are short, they think they probably won't make it. That's not always the case. I would like to mention two global powerful leaders who are short, but who are having successful careers. Son, for example, he is the founder of SoftBank Group. His invention of robots has made a huge impact, and his company contains subsidiaries that are very influential to the society. Another businessman I would like to mention is Jack Ma. He is also short, but he is well known for e commerce like Alibaba or Taobao. He is making a lot of money and enjoying happy life. He was also being mentioned about being elected to the President of China. That said, if you have confidence, you can change your world, change how others see you.  :)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Never judge a book by its cover
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 08:30:55 AM »

I'm not here to pour freezing water onto u on purpose but at first,many LLers here are suffering from the discriminations in almost every social occasion and even when they are alone,they are still feeling diffident bc of heights,like me.
And Jack Ma is not short at all since he is 166cm barefoot tall born in a poverty-striken remote village of Zhejiang Province in the last century and it's ridiculous to still consider he is short(although Chinese millenials have turned the table)unless u wanna play the game that Chinese average height is 6'1 like another Chinese sarcated in this forum three months ago LOL.
In logistics,minor experiences cannot explain anything.

ilovescience

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 02:21:34 PM »

I'm not here to pour freezing water onto u on purpose but at first,many LLers here are suffering from the discriminations in almost every social occasion and even when they are alone,they are still feeling diffident bc of heights,like me.
And Jack Ma is not short at all since he is 166cm barefoot tall born in a poverty-striken remote village of Zhejiang Province in the last century and it's ridiculous to still consider he is short(although Chinese millenials have turned the table)unless u wanna play the game that Chinese average height is 6'1 like another Chinese sarcated in this forum three months ago LOL.
In logistics,minor experiences cannot explain anything.

How tall is Jack Ma? Some news said he's 166cm while some suggested he's 158. In China and Asian countries nearby, kids last century had chance to grow taller. However lots of kids were forced to study hard until they could make money on their own, so they usually studied until midnight, especially there were exams ahead. The Chinese born after 2000 were educated in more Western ways, they could participate in things they wanted to do, no longer need to study this and that for so long, and more Western foods being introduced to China. So Chinese kids tend to become bigger similar to American kids nowadays. However, people can still enjoy happy life despite of being short. In the other hand, being shorter of course cause a barrier when it comes to dating. Women prefer taller men, I admit. But, that's not always the case.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 03:31:47 PM »

From a humane perspective, its a pretty aweful thing to do ..to mistreat short people because of their height. Its very aweful thing to do. Even though sometimes people like to rationalize their evil actions, its still aweful.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Sorcerer

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 04:04:09 PM »

How tall is Jack Ma? Some news said he's 166cm while some suggested he's 158. In China and Asian countries nearby, kids last century had chance to grow taller. However lots of kids were forced to study hard until they could make money on their own, so they usually studied until midnight, especially there were exams ahead. The Chinese born after 2000 were educated in more Western ways, they could participate in things they wanted to do, no longer need to study this and that for so long, and more Western foods being introduced to China. So Chinese kids tend to become bigger similar to American kids nowadays. However, people can still enjoy happy life despite of being short. In the other hand, being shorter of course cause a barrier when it comes to dating. Women prefer taller men, I admit. But, that's not always the case.
Agreed on enjoying happy lives despite being short part and disagree on at present Chinese kids studying with less distresses and being warranted free to do anything as they want.
Indeed,the actual situation is opposite to you think.
Chinese kids are suffering from Chinese imperial examinations system's residual poisons until modern society and more competitive living conditions due to involution caused by improper huge population and parental expectations.'Tang Ping' is now a bandwagon for Chinese adult's life style in the 21st century.Although internationalizations are proceeding forwards step by step,Western educations or something cannot substitute Chinese ancient feudal ideologies unless we are having daydreams so it's no way Western educations are being adopted by Chineses.
But I guess Jap is our teacher of education and technology although Japs are denying their atrocities in Nanjing Massacre and the Unit 731 and every fking thing else.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 04:14:18 PM »

I hate the way short people are mistreated in this world. It makes me feel like the ONLY thing that people truly care about is  what we look like. And it makes it seem that in general human beings treat people based on how they look. Its very shallow and cruel.

I understand why short people want to get limb lengthening surgery. A short person could be intelligent, talented, and a good person and all of this becomes second place to how a person looks.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Sorcerer

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 04:18:14 PM »

I hate the way short people are mistreated in this world. It makes me feel like the ONLY thing that people truly care about is  what we look like. And it makes it seem that in general human beings treat people based on how they look. Its very shallow and cruel.

I understand why short people want to get limb lengthening surgery. A short person could be intelligent, talented, and a good person and all of this becomes second place to how a person looks.
Cuz human was originated from dumb apes,the animals getting horny only by the opposite sexual appearances and body builds and this animal ideology is still residual in human's mind.

ilovescience

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 04:18:57 PM »

Short people can also be attractive as tall people. The movie Harry Potter, the main character he is not tall, but he is so popular in Uk and US. He is talented and confident, that is why.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2021, 04:26:10 PM »

I h ave no problems with short people. I have a problem with heightism.

ilovescience

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2021, 11:09:48 PM »

I h ave no problems with short people. I have a problem with heightism.

Social equality is still something government or advocates are working on this century. It all comes down to education, and school plays a role there. We live in a multicultural world, so it's important to address the issues. For example, some companies don't like to hire older people for the work, which is not good because there are quite many old people who can still contribute. People deserves equal chances for things they want to do, regardless of their looks.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2021, 09:47:51 AM »

@ilovescience

Son and Ma are both billionares, making them exceptions to the rule. Further, it's their money, not the contents of their "books" that make them acceptable to women.

In reality for most men, while being tall is a bonus, being short is a disqualifier.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up