Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many countries have you been to? What are your favorite country/countries?  (Read 330 times)

ilovescience

I am sure that a lot of you here love to travel around the world. I, myself, have been to many countries since I am interested in different cultures.

I will mention one of the countries that are on my favorite list. It's Australia. Good water, beautiful views and beautiful houses everywhere. I like Brisbane when I go there, quiet and nice. Very easy to drive there.

Tell me your favorite or least favorite if you want, and the reasons for this.

Thanks.  :)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

Apart from my homeland China,I've never been to other countries but I

love England,Germany,France,Italy,four countries of spawning a

subsequence of medieval scientific innovations.

But Germany is my favourite country not only because of their eulogistic

attitudes towards anti-Facisms and aversions of atrocities in WWII.

My despisal countries are:Jap,Korea and India.

Jap is of course my most hated country bc their ministers are disguising

their revolting atrocities in my homeland like Nanjing Massacre,the Unit

of 731,comfort women and numerous crimes they commited.Also they

are annually pilgrimizing into the Yasukuni Shrine.It is true that they are reflecting on

themselves of their behaviours in WWII but not including their crimes

and lies LOL.They are introspecting the reasons why they didn't conquer

the Whole Asia and ended up with a failure causing by American atomic

bombs but they are worshiping America's rough LOL.

Korea is the introducer of their distorted value views of men and women

by their statures and appearances excluding their inner beauties.Also

they are depriving Asian countries of ancient cultural patents and even

pretending to others that Confucius is Korean.

India raised several international country conflicts with China and this

year some of their soldiers invaded into the border of China leading to

one of our soldiers' death and his mom was worshiping him as a hero of

our people.Their confidence can blow this world up running their mouths

such as they can surpass America in any aspects and China is not their

matched competitor.

ilovescience

Apart from my homeland China,I've never been to other countries but I

love England,Germany,France,Italy,four countries of spawning a

subsequence of medieval scientific innovations.

But Germany is my favourite country not only because of their eulogistic

attitudes towards anti-Facisms and aversions of atrocities in WWII.

My despisal countries are:Jap,Korea and India.

Jap is of course my most hated country bc their ministers are disguising

their revolting atrocities in my homeland like Nanjing Massacre,the Unit

of 731,comfort women and numerous crimes they commited.Also they

are annually pilgrimizing into the Yasukuni Shrine.It is true that they are reflecting on

themselves of their behaviours in WWII but not including their crimes

and lies LOL.They are introspecting the reasons why they didn't conquer

the Whole Asia and ended up with a failure causing by American atomic

bombs but they are worshiping America's rough LOL.

Korea is the introducer of their distorted value views of men and women

by their statures and appearances excluding their inner beauties.Also

they are depriving Asian countries of ancient cultural patents and even

pretending to others that Confucius is Korean.

India raised several international country conflicts with China and this

year some of their soldiers invaded into the border of China leading to

one of our soldiers' death and his mom was worshiping him as a hero of

our people.Their confidence can blow this world up running their mouths

such as they can surpass America in any aspects and China is not their

matched competitor.

Apart from Mainland China, if you are looking for special places to travel, why not consider Hong Kong or Taiwan???

And yeah I gotta admit Germany is awesome. The country is very good at medical field, they are also offering LL aren't they? I heard many people went to Germany for LL, but the cost is high.

Speaking of Japan travel, I saw the news that lots of Chinese love going to Japan nowadays. I know there is something going on between China and Japan last century, but isn't J POP very popular in China now, especially among the youngsters?

Would like to go to Russia someday.

Worzezterlire

Been to a lot of Europe and northern China.  Didn’t like China much, I went in the Winter when the smog collects in the cities and it’s like a dystopia to live there.  The apartments are small, you have to be careful about what you say, and my Mandarin was poor so I couldn’t do much other than follow my friends who spoke it natively.  I felt tallish there at 1.75m

Visited most of Western Europe and greatly prefer it to United States.  I felt average there at 1.75m except in the Low Countries where I was short.  With my new height I’m sure I’d feel average at least.

Sorcerer

Apart from Mainland China, if you are looking for special places to travel, why not consider Hong Kong or Taiwan???

And yeah I gotta admit Germany is awesome. The country is very good at medical field, they are also offering LL aren't they? I heard many people went to Germany for LL, but the cost is high.

Speaking of Japan travel, I saw the news that lots of Chinese love going to Japan nowadays. I know there is something going on between China and Japan last century, but isn't J POP very popular in China now, especially among the youngsters?

Would like to go to Russia someday.
Our paying a tour to Jap and appreciating Jpops cannot manifest our worships to Jap's national spirit,let alone Japs' imperial ideologies.
We don't gotta be ashamed of their cultural exports condescending upon ours and also some of Jap's national advantages can position it as a front-runner all over the world,especially when it comes to culture,education and medical.
There is a long way for China to develop every aspect and we should be humble to Jap's advantages comparing to our disadvantages.But their historical atrocities onto China cannot be forgotten and they are part of our grim history.We Chineses must bear them in mind to never forget striving for our country's reinforcements in every aspect.
Anyway let's stop this pale topic.
European technologies are considerably handsome and beneficial to the whole world and we must be grateful to those medical experts.

ilovescience

Been to a lot of Europe and northern China.  Didn’t like China much, I went in the Winter when the smog collects in the cities and it’s like a dystopia to live there.  The apartments are small, you have to be careful about what you say, and my Mandarin was poor so I couldn’t do much other than follow my friends who spoke it natively.  I felt tallish there at 1.75m

Visited most of Western Europe and greatly prefer it to United States.  I felt average there at 1.75m except in the Low Countries where I was short.  With my new height I’m sure I’d feel average at least.

Do you enjoy the Chinese foods?

ilovescience

175cm tall is a good height in Mainland China, but Beijing is a place where many people are taller than average in China. Especially the youngsters, many of whom are between 175 to 180cm. I assume you visited Beijing last century, that's why you felt tallish as 175 walking there. Everything has changed since 2000.

Sorcerer

175cm tall is a good height in Mainland China, but Beijing is a place where many people are taller than average in China. Especially the youngsters, many of whom are between 175 to 180cm. I assume you visited Beijing last century, that's why you felt tallish as 175 walking there. Everything has changed since 2000.
He said he visited to Beijing just 2 months ago.

ilovescience

He said he visited to Beijing just 2 months ago.

Sorry for the mistake. But Chinese from North East regions are super tall, especially areas near Shandong. They are similar in body size as that of Koreans.
Pages: [1]   Go Up