Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone tried LSJL?Was it effective?  (Read 198 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Has anyone tried LSJL?Was it effective?
« on: September 02, 2021, 03:15:43 PM »

Actually LSJL forum was dead and upside-down riddled with trollers and Growth Hormone nuts so I can only go for this forum for further investigations.

But I've been skeptical about MiniGolfer's theory:
First of all,it's very difficult to manipulate my power precisely on four special points on my knees unless you are a robot with electronic artificial eyes.

Secondly,MiniGolfer is not expertise at anatomy and orthopedics.All that he had done was just grabbing some scientific papers(and those papers' samples are fking rats and rats' growth plates will never ossify) and not studying expertises for several yrs cuz subdisciplines of medical are very difficult to be digged into in a certain depth only if you finished several yrs studies.That's why only top tier elites have accesses and authorities into clinics and hospitals.Maybe after further studies for several yrs,he will figure out logistic and orthopedic errors in his own LSJL.

Thirdly,MiniGolfer is copping out on measurements in public although it's of no disgrace to measure his height with no matter the methods and if he's got an extremely ugly face and ashamed to show his face,he can just cover it with mosaics or something.It's unnecessary to   in pants.And recently he confessed that in his country,he couldn't X-ray his legs due to troubles in long queues into clinics and something else.I dunno why he is copping out on for some reasons either measurements in public or X-rays.

Finally,if you are enthusiastic enough to survey the successful rate,you will count out only around 15% of the whole trials are successful and the rest are all failed.(An LSJL forum veteran user did the Maths,with the sample of all forum users,and I'm suspecious that some users are just measuring morning and night heights and they haven't known yet there are delicate differences between them so some are just 'trial errors',or just with different measuring methods like using a bandtape and a stadiometer afterwards)Assuming that I'm not that lucky,I gave up my trial about LSJL.And even you are a success in it,you will only obtain around 2cm(I swept over LSJL forum and that's my conclusion) apart from MiniGolfer,the only respondent as a consequence of 5cm growth LOL.

So one and a half months ago,I gave up LSJL and spared more time to do other things.
Pages: [1]   Go Up