Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Telling everyone you had LL.  (Read 3953 times)

Sweden

Telling everyone you had LL.
« on: October 06, 2013, 11:05:27 PM »

TomD raised this question in my head and it's a totally different discussion than what to tell your friends/co-workers.

Could you tell your friends the truth? LL-procedure is not like having a nose job or breast implant.
To admit you went through all of this and even risking your life for some cm shows how low self esteem and shallow you are. You're admitting that you are short and feel bad about it. It's like cheating the natural course of life some people say(Swedish website with LL-discussion).

Most of the people know about LL in the back of their heads(even my father knew about this) but they just don't understand it. That's why they will talk behind your back, some will think you're a freak, maybe some will think you're brave I don't know but the general conception is that you have to be out of your mind doing such a thing.

I will never admit that I did it, even if someone found proof.

I will come up with a lie for my femurs as well. Even if I have to tell them I did LL on femurs in Sweden bc they messed up my legs in India.

But I hate to lie. Too much to keep track of and I slipped once when a friend asked why I was hurt in both of my legs when it was only one I broke. Then I instantly found out a new lie..... That sucks.

I told my father the truth but I don't want my brother to know - not yet though.

We shouldn't be ashamed for doing this but I hope everyone knows how the society works today!
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

TomD

• Private
Re: Telling everyone you had LL.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 01:25:06 PM »

Great post Sweden!!

I am not going to tell anyone new I meet. If you are still 25 or 30 and single, you wont have to worry about this for long.

You will meet new people, change jobs, meet a new lady, get married. Soon, the only people who will ever know you were short are your immediate family.

At some point, you will have to tell your lady friend as she will meet your parents and see photos of you as a short guy. This is at a very serious point though. You wouldnt tell a casual girlfriend.

I would just bite the bullet for now and tell them all the truth. We were short, it sucked and so we did something about it.

Just like a boob job, nose job , hair transplant or anything else. Its just as superficial as all those things. So what?

Ask yourself this ;

Would you rather put up with temporary embarrassment of being shallow or would you rather still be short???  :-\

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 02:09:08 PM »

I told everyone. Literally everyone. Close family, parents, cousins, close friends and not so close friends, all of my partners (girlfriends) so far.. everyone. And I just don't see why I should be ashamed of it. And I had almost everyone's support, since I could justify why I wanted this. No one has to agree with me on every subject, no one has to like me either. If someone thinks that this is shallow, then so be it.

Not telling a partner isn't fair to them. I like to be open and honest about everything as much as possible.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 02:12:53 PM »

There's nothing superficial about wanting to be comfortable with your body image.

You only get superficial when you judge others for the way they look.

You have every right to make decisions about yourself.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 02:25:50 PM »

We have different points of view Chris.

Wanting to be taller is superficial. As is a hair transplant. As is a nose job. As is lasik eye surgery. Boob job. Etc....

Just because we have a superficial idea, does not mean we are superficial as a whole and see the entire world through that lens . We may want to refrain from using one incident to blanketing ourselves with that characteristic.

I believe that within 10 years of getting LL, we may be surrounded by folks who have never seen us short. Are we going to sit them down and explain it all to them?

If we start seeing someone, are we going to tell every single woman we go on a date with? no . If we become serious about her, then yes.

I found that as I got  older there really is no 'high road' to take when it comes to human nature. Taking some kind of high road is considered by many to be superficial and quite frankly disingenuous.  :)

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 03:38:54 PM »

A few things to remember:

1.  Almost everything we do these days is cheating nature.  Especially in medicine.

2.  Almost everyone does something to boost their self esteem or improve how they look.  This might be as simple as combing hair or make-up to tanning or cosmetic surgery, dressing well, etc.  We are all playing the same game here.

3.  Most people if they could afford it and knew they would get favorable results would do some cosmetic surgery of some sort.

4.  People talk about people behind their back all the time.  Regardless of what you do.  If you had spent that $20000 on a new sports car or a boat or watch, or whatever, people are gonna say   about your purchase.

5.  The people who shun you for it will have at some point shunned you for something else too.  So you are not losing anything too valuable.

6.  fk it.

I do fear people finding out, but in the end, the only people I really care about are my grand parents, because they are from a  different era and I am pretty sure they wouldn't approve at all.  If others don't approve, so what.  Most people I see daily now I didn't even know existed 3 years ago.  That is the pace of the modern world.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 09:27:36 PM »

A lot of people are doing Ll not because they have low self esteem. But they hate the way people treat them because they are short. Being short has social consequences. Heightism is very real. ANd we are living in a shallow world. Alll of us get treated and treat others based on appearance. We dont treat everyhone the same. Because we dont see everyone as equal. We some people as superior and others as inferior. Its the social benefits that comes with being tall.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Sanity

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 09:49:54 PM »

A lot of people are doing Ll not because they have low self esteem. But they hate the way people treat them because they are short. Being short has social consequences. Heightism is very real. ANd we are living in a shallow world. Alll of us get treated and treat others based on appearance. We dont treat everyhone the same. Because we dont see everyone as equal. We some people as superior and others as inferior. Its the social benefits that comes with being tall.
\
Yes because we humans are so full of  . A 5'4 guy could be the best human being, a very compassionate person who helps everyone but 6'4 will be considered superior to him even if he is a cunt.

cll helps in that for shorter guy makes it much better for him and for the below average guys cll is a total game-changer would u agree?
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

wants2growtaller

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 10:12:10 PM »

I completely agree.  And your example is pretty much my life. My talents..and abilities can never outweight how society sees me as short as inferior. Its backwards. Because character should outweight appearance but it doesnt. This world a person has to have the right look ANd character to succeed. Personality and shortness doesnt cut it.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

wants2growtaller

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 10:17:16 PM »

By the way ..im a short woman and I get treated like shirt. So short stature has a profound negative impact on women as well.

ThatGuy

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 10:37:08 PM »

Honestly, I'd never admit that I've had LL. This isn't a means to fix my self esteem or avoid heightism. I always thought I'd reach 6'0+ because my dad is a tall guy, but when I stopped growing it hit me pretty hard so I made up my mind and decided I'd get the procedure done.

Sanity

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 01:08:35 AM »

By the way ..im a short woman and I get treated like shirt. So short stature has a profound negative impact on women as well.
how short are u anyways?...and i thaught it was ok to be short as a woman. i guess i stil don know alot about this  .

wants2growtaller

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 01:13:26 AM »

Nope. short stature negatively impacts short men and short women. The only social benefit that short women have is in dating online. A lot of guys online llike short women better than tall women. But as a short woman and a person of color its pretty bad. Short women are not taken seriously. we are seen as children, treated with less respect, and seen as weak. The same problems short men go through short women go through it as well.

Johnson1111

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 02:10:12 AM »

The only social benefit that short women have is the whole purpose of the existence of our species, which is to procreate.

fixed it for you

wants2growtaller

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 02:13:31 AM »

That's pretty sexist.

Johnson1111

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 02:17:47 AM »

That's pretty sxxist.

That's the biological purpose for both men and women. That's the only indefinite purpose at the end of the day. In those terms, short women are still easily able to do this, whereas short men have little luck of ever reproducing.

Absolutely devastating for them to realize that they're gonna have trouble finding mates due to something they cannot control no matter how they compensate through their work etc.

Obviously there are anecdotes etc. but for you to say that it's only a "small" advantage is a bit ridiculous lol.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 02:23:38 AM »

I decide what my purpose is. My purpose is to be the best human being possible. I believe that everyone no matter what they look like should be treated fairly. I believe that all human beings have strneghts and weaknsesses. And I believe that there is a seat at the table for everyone no matter their appearance. It may be idealistic..but that's I believe and I work diligently to help create that reality.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2018, 07:39:28 AM »

For a lot of people its not about how incredibly shallow they are. Its about being socially accepted. For alot of people heightism is a constant barrier in their life. Which causes so much distress... problems in their life so they feel that CLL is a way of removing that burden.

Sara123

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2018, 04:19:52 PM »

I think this surgery is similar to changing your gender. Nothing to be ashamed of. This complex can cause as much pain as gender dysphoria. If it causes you serious issues in life like not wanting to leave the house, attend social events, relationships, sxx, not identifying with your body when you look in the mirror at at photos, causing you severe distress, holding you back in life, making you feel different and excluded even making you clinically depressed and suicidal then who the hell is anyone to judge your pain.. Then I don’t see why it’s much different to gender dysphoria in terms of suffering caused. Although the degree of suffering varies from person to person and there are some people whose height bothers them but does not necessarily cause that much suffering.

But calling people vain when they are clearly in distress and have very low self esteem, which is affecting their life. That is just incredibly ignorant and cruel.

Sara123

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2018, 04:31:48 PM »

This is very interesting. I’ve met many short women who are very confident and no one messes with them. They exude a certain confidence. I was doing this evening course some years ago at a local adult college and the principal was a short woman. Shorter than me and I’m 5 feet 2 inches. In my previous job the office manager in charge of the entire office of over 200 people was a woman of about 5 feet. She was scary. The fact she had a deep voice, a very confident attitude and acted tough helped her. Grown men would be scared to approach her. I think as unfair as this is, some people can do very well being short and others can’t.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2018, 10:28:40 AM »

Why wouldn't I admit it? Who cares. I don't know shame. It doesn't exist to me. I have lost all shame, everything, I have nothing to lose anymore. I publicly tell people I do dck lengthening at home, because unless you aren't hitting her cervix and she is yelling "too deep" you will never leave a lasting impression and be her biggest. Then normie starts sub-consciously thinking maybe his partner has had bigger ha ha. I love subtly blackpilling and instilling doubt.

Blue pills naturally cannot accept black pilling of this caliber, but when they realise I'm not in the least way shameful about it and they can't bust my balls, since I will agree & amplify, you are unbreakable at that point.

"Wow, dude, you are so weird" -> "I know, I'm mentally sick"
"Nobody cares about height" -> "studies say otherwise, but hey, keep believing, less insolefrauders, less competition for me!"
"lol, why would you get that surgery" -> "to look better duh, a nice face gives you halo effect and increases chances in life, read the study"
"lol, you are obsessed" -> "only obsessed are remembered, normie"
"lol, you have a small dck" -> "I know, that is why I'm lengthening it"
"lol, you are so vain" -> "So is everyone, they just haven't accepted it yet"
"you are a freak" -> "thanks for compliment"
"go to a shrink" -> "I have"
"Were you bullied or something?" -> "Yeah, because I was a little bitch. I'd have bullied my 14 yo self bitch boy. Only strong survive"
"You have self-esteem issues" -> "I have mogging issues"

And then they realise they can't say anything truly insulting, because you heightmog them, framemog them, masculine mog them, neckmog them and low inhibitionmog them. Why? Because you have nothing to lose. And they have their whole blue pill bubble to lose. Once they realise they are dealing with unstoppable force they accept you as that "weird character".

Like Rich Piana. I loved that guy. Talked straight up everyones face about reality of his roidmaxxing. Didn't give a  . Talked about dck hanging lower than balls. That's what it is all about. NOT GIVING A DAMN!
banned for trolling/racist

Sanity

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2018, 12:27:18 PM »

Why wouldn't I admit it? Who cares. I don't know shame. It doesn't exist to me. I have lost all shame, everything, I have nothing to lose anymore. I publicly tell people I do dck lengthening at home, because unless you aren't hitting her cervix and she is yelling "too deep" you will never leave a lasting impression and be her biggest. Then normie starts sub-consciously thinking maybe his partner has had bigger ha ha. I love subtly blackpilling and instilling doubt.

Blue pills naturally cannot accept black pilling of this caliber, but when they realise I'm not in the least way shameful about it and they can't bust my balls, since I will agree & amplify, you are unbreakable at that point.

"Wow, dude, you are so weird" -> "I know, I'm mentally sick"
"Nobody cares about height" -> "studies say otherwise, but hey, keep believing, less insolefrauders, less competition for me!"
"lol, why would you get that surgery" -> "to look better duh, a nice face gives you halo effect and increases chances in life, read the study"
"lol, you are obsessed" -> "only obsessed are remembered, normie"
"lol, you have a small dck" -> "I know, that is why I'm lengthening it"
"lol, you are so vain" -> "So is everyone, they just haven't accepted it yet"
"you are a freak" -> "thanks for compliment"
"go to a shrink" -> "I have"
"Were you bullied or something?" -> "Yeah, because I was a little bitch. I'd have bullied my 14 yo self bitch boy. Only strong survive"
"You have self-esteem issues" -> "I have mogging issues"

And then they realise they can't say anything truly insulting, because you heightmog them, framemog them, masculine mog them, neckmog them and low inhibitionmog them. Why? Because you have nothing to lose. And they have their whole blue pill bubble to lose. Once they realise they are dealing with unstoppable force they accept you as that "weird character".

Like Rich Piana. I loved that guy. Talked straight up everyones face about reality of his roidmaxxing. Didn't give a  . Talked about dck hanging lower than balls. That's what it is all about. NOT GIVING A DAMN!
how small r u anyways and wat r u doing to lengthen it and is it working im interested.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2018, 02:43:52 PM »

how small r u anyways and wat r u doing to lengthen it and is it working im interested.

I'm about 6.3 inches non bone pressed and 5.5 inches in circumference. Using traction device to get to that magic 8x6 inches non bone pressed.

This will take years as you need to wear it for about 4000 hours. But since it is so hard and complicated to acquire these stats it means 99.99% of men won't bother, so I will be able to mog properly.

ThatGuy

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2018, 03:49:17 PM »

If you don't naturally have an 8 inch or longer dong with at least 6 inches in girth you're fked. Might as well not even reproduce, if I were you I'd just take something to kill my sxx drive. I'm just glad I have a big package at least I can find and please women sxxually. Maybe I'll just find a 6'2 women so I can almost guarantee my kids will be well over 6'0 and they'll be well endowed.

Sanity

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2018, 04:38:14 PM »

I'm about 6.3 inches non bone pressed and 5.5 inches in circumference. Using traction device to get to that magic 8x6 inches non bone pressed.

This will take years as you need to wear it for about 4000 hours. But since it is so hard and complicated to acquire these stats it means 99.99% of men won't bother, so I will be able to mog properly.
but there is no guarantee it wil work might aswell be a waste of effort

Mr.Bone

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2018, 08:53:46 AM »

If you don't naturally have an 8 inch or longer dong with at least 6 inches in girth you're fked. Might as well not even reproduce, if I were you I'd just take something to kill my sxx drive. I'm just glad I have a big package at least I can find and please women sxxually. Maybe I'll just find a 6'2 women so I can almost guarantee my kids will be well over 6'0 and they'll be well endowed.
First of all. It is not true. If you have 7 incher NBP with solid girth, you are golden. But if you want to truly dikmog other men, then you need 8 inches. A 7 incher might gain that in a year with proper stretching routine. For me it is harder, but I make up for my shortcomings with my stubbornness and dedication.

but there is no guarantee it wil work might aswell be a waste of effort

Studies prove it work. And the same reasoning you applied is why 99.99% of men will never do it. "Wasted effort" "I don't want to break my dck" "Too long" "Too complicated" "It is a scam".

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

Please keep thinking like this, I need my competition to stay idle for the next 2 years while I'll be dckmaxxing in the shadows. And once the talk of my mega dck starts spreading among the Stacies, you normies and your girlfriends are FUKCED. Figuratively and literally.

Ayesha12345

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2018, 11:04:20 AM »

How short are you? I’m a 4’11 woman considering LL. It isn’t easy when you’re under 5’1, even as a female

ThatGuy

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2018, 11:34:37 AM »

How short are you? I’m a 4’11 woman considering LL. It isn’t easy when you’re under 5’1, even as a female
How short is bone? He's 6'2. If it wasn't directed to him I'm 5'8.
Pages: [1]   Go Up