Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Do super tall guys or girls have problems finding their partners?  (Read 1198 times)

ilovescience

Do super tall guys or girls have problems finding their partners?
« on: September 11, 2021, 03:13:10 AM »

I was thinking if it also happened to the very tall guys or girls. Girls who are tall said that their finding boyfriends is tough, what about guys? Sure, girls like tall guys. But what if a guy is taller than 6'7 ft? Or like Yao Ming his height? Do they feel they have hard time finding their girlfriends? Or difficult in dating?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Do super tall guys or girls have problems finding their partners?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 07:07:15 AM »

No.  Yao Ming had girls in the stands holding up signs asking him out.

"I'm single and bi-lingual. Yao and I have got to mingle"

was one of them.

ilovescience

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 07:46:33 AM »

No.  Yao Ming had girls in the stands holding up signs asking him out.

"I'm single and bi-lingual. Yao and I have got to mingle"

was one of them.

He makes basketball even more popular in Asia. Too bad he retired too early. Glad to know that American girls think Yao Ming is attractive. My friend told me that Asian guys have harder time finding Caucasian girls when dating. Guess not always.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 09:29:53 AM »

He makes basketball even more popular in Asia. Too bad he retired too early. Glad to know that American girls think Yao Ming is attractive. My friend told me that Asian guys have harder time finding Caucasian girls when dating. Guess not always.

Asian guys have a tough time because of their height. In fact, the AMWF couples I know are exclusively tall. My caucasion female friend once told me that she was made fun of by her friends when her asian bf was as tall as she was.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 03:11:37 PM »

Asian guys have a tough time because of their height. In fact, the AMWF couples I know are exclusively tall. My caucasion female friend once told me that she was made fun of by her friends when her asian bf was as tall as she was.

How tall should an average looking Asian man be in order to attract many white girls?

Exxon

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 03:27:45 PM »

How tall should an average looking Asian man be in order to attract many white girls?

185cm (6'1) and decently built if he's looking average. I think if you're Asian and those dimensions then you can definitely get Caucasian girls.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 07:04:28 PM »

Yeah check out Rachel & Jun on YouTube.  Jun is pretty tall.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2021, 07:13:36 PM »

Yeah, I'd say to attract white girls, you need both height and body. I'd say 183cm or 6' with a slim but muscular upper body will attract any girls' attention.

Remember, as with women anywhere in the world, when you're rich, you're handsome.

Highest

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2021, 09:58:56 PM »

Interesting. Do you think this is why there are so many more white men with Asian girls than the opposite? The height factor would explain why I always see so many WMAF couples.

Body Builder

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2021, 10:06:47 PM »

I don't think almost any woman found Yao Ming attractive.
He was way too tall, he had a bad face and body.

If you are very tall but athletic like Kobe Bryant then yes many women will like you but not something kike Yao Ming.
Still a normally tall men would have much more hits from women and would more easily have a good body as the taller you are the harder it is to become fit with muscles.

Very tall women like more than 6.1 will for sure have a problem on dating and personally I wouldn't like a woman that tall.
Women at about 5.11 won't have any problem if they are good looking unless they need men 4+ inches taller than them who are very very few.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2021, 11:13:59 PM »

I was thinking if it also happened to the very tall guys or girls. Girls who are tall said that their finding boyfriends is tough, what about guys? Sure, girls like tall guys. But what if a guy is taller than 6'7 ft? Or like Yao Ming his height? Do they feel they have hard time finding their girlfriends? Or difficult in dating?

yes, too tall is not optimal either. you still need game tho. tall guys cant just pull women like that. i know plenty of tall people that just couldnt get laid and one shorty that was a chick magnet. being tall is an advantage but it wont magically turn you into a chick magnet besides what you hear on social media which does not represnt real life... Online-Dating favors tall men but i doubt you can find a good partner on there for how shallow it is. And i dont wanna be handled like an item in a supermarket shelf, got too much pride for that.  8)

ilovescience

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2021, 05:50:07 AM »

Yeah, I'd say to attract white girls, you need both height and body. I'd say 183cm or 6' with a slim but muscular upper body will attract any girls' attention.

Does it count if one measured 6ft tall with shoes on? Or does it have to be barefooted?

Remember, as with women anywhere in the world, when you're rich, you're handsome.

ilovescience

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2021, 05:55:50 AM »

Interesting. Do you think this is why there are so many more white men with Asian girls than the opposite? The height factor would explain why I always see so many WMAF couples.

I have seen lots of white males not so tall, or very short, whoses girlfriends are Asians.

Highest

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2021, 07:32:59 AM »

I have seen lots of white males not so tall, or very short, whoses girlfriends are Asians.

I went to a university with many white and Asian people and noticed many Asians especially the girls were obsessed with white people's features like blue, green eyes and have "sharp face" and "tall nose" so I think that is an advantage white guys they have with Asian girls so don't need height alone. I rarely saw Asian girls with brown or black guys even at 6ft and above.

ilovescience

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 08:02:08 AM »

I went to a university with many white and Asian people and noticed many Asians especially the girls were obsessed with white people's features like blue, green eyes and have "sharp face" and "tall nose" so I think that is an advantage white guys they have with Asian girls so don't need height alone. I rarely saw Asian girls with brown or black guys even at 6ft and above.

I see. I saw lots of white guys whose heights around 5'3 to 5'5 had lots of girlfriends or attracted many girls who were Asians. It's kinda tough for a Asian guy around that height I mentioned to attract girls who are Asians.

ilovescience

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2021, 08:40:20 AM »

I don't think almost any woman found Yao Ming attractive.
He was way too tall, he had a bad face and body.

If you are very tall but athletic like Kobe Bryant then yes many women will like you but not something kike Yao Ming.
Still a normally tall men would have much more hits from women and would more easily have a good body as the taller you are the harder it is to become fit with muscles.

Very tall women like more than 6.1 will for sure have a problem on dating and personally I wouldn't like a woman that tall.
Women at about 5.11 won't have any problem if they are good looking unless they need men 4+ inches taller than them who are very very few.

Something surprising is that there are more and more girls around the height of 5'8, it's getting common. Usually a girl would be considered too tall if 5'7.

Thorfinnn

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 09:10:38 AM »

Something surprising is that there are more and more girls around the height of 5'8, it's getting common. Usually a girl would be considered too tall if 5'7.

Yeah 5’8 girls aren’t uncommon at all I usually see them everyday.

Highest

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2021, 09:19:51 AM »

I see. I saw lots of white guys whose heights around 5'3 to 5'5 had lots of girlfriends or attracted many girls who were Asians. It's kinda tough for a Asian guy around that height I mentioned to attract girls who are Asians.

I rarely see men of any race who are under 5'5 let alone 5'3! That's too short for ANY man to attract women unless you are Justin Bieber level famous. What country was this?

ilovescience

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 09:25:53 AM »

I rarely see men of any race who are under 5'5 let alone 5'3! That's too short for ANY man to attract women unless you are Justin Bieber level famous. What country was this?

Somewhere in South East Asia, Vietnam or the Philippines.

ilovescience

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2021, 09:37:41 AM »

Yeah 5’8 girls aren’t uncommon at all I usually see them everyday.

Yeah, I was thinking if the average height for girls would be around 5'8 couple of years from now.

Thorfinnn

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2021, 10:21:32 AM »

Yeah, I was thinking if the average height for girls would be around 5'8 couple of years from now.

The majority of girls I see range from 5’4+ with exceptions of taller or shorter
, but 5’8 is not uncommon. I still think average height of a female will probably stay 5’4

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2021, 11:05:50 AM »

True, white men are also desired due to their phenotypic traits like blond hair and blue eyes. However it goes both ways, my girlfriend is a brunette with green eyes and I love it.

The other reason why WMAF is common is because Asian women are "easier." This is due to Asian women's preference for said phenotypic traits and their general lack of dating experience.

You see shorter white men with Asian girlfriends, because even if those white guys are short for white girls, Asian girls are shorter, so the differential is still there.

This is why height is still so important.

AimHigh

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2021, 12:03:46 PM »

My Grandaughter was 5 9 at 13 YO, her mum was 5 7, her grandma 5 3, although both my daughters both grew to 5 4 (same height as their mum, but then again I was only 5 7) . Overall over my years of anecdotal observation it does seem to me girls are getting taller in Australia at least..
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2021, 12:36:19 PM »

My Grandaughter was 5 9 at 13 YO, her mum was 5 7, her grandma 5 3, although both my daughters both grew to 5 4 (same height as their mum, but then again I was only 5 7) . Overall over my years of anecdotal observation it does seem to me girls are getting taller in Australia at least..

everyone is getting taller. this new gen seems to average out at 5'8-5'9. And women feet have become ridiculously big too. My sister has  men feet and shes tiny lmao. Looks like she put some boats on when shes wearing her shoes. Asian girls favor caucasian men. Caucasian tall men are the master race its a fact lol. And some women go for black dudes. One friend of mine is married to a black guy and has one kid with him and shes white. She cant even return home with a black baby lol.
Im just wondering why my family is only shorties when we are all caucasians. Those caucasian genetics didnt arrive here :D I mean i have pretty blue eyes and blonde hair, but my height just isnt where it should be. then on top of that i am small boned even though my father was jacked as hell and looked like a monster. in this sense i got the genes of my mother who is super tiny... not good for a man! im so unlucky kinda
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 01:26:38 PM by Xx_Gaylord1337_xX »

battroll

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2021, 01:26:12 PM »

I live in the netherlands and girls are extremely tall here. I see 6ft girls evrywhere and everyday. My ex was 5´11 and her feet were huge as mentioned before.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2021, 01:30:23 PM »

I live in the netherlands and girls are extremely tall here. I see 6ft girls evrywhere and everyday. My ex was 5´11 and her feet were huge as mentioned before.

im from germoney and we have a good mix of everything. mainly, foreign women from spain, italy portugal and muslim countries are often short. so there is definitely some potential there :) but german women are tall as fuk too. and their feet are just stupid big

ilovescience

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2021, 02:10:03 PM »

Kids nowadays are so lucky.

Body Builder

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2021, 03:42:24 PM »

Kids nowadays are so lucky.
Why? Most kids nowadays are plain stupid that live in an artificial world through internet.
I don't think they are lucky at all, moreover as due to economic crisis and capitalism more and more people are becoming poor.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2021, 03:48:16 PM »

Why? Most kids nowadays are plain stupid that live in an artificial world through internet.
I don't think they are lucky at all, moreover as due to economic crisis and capitalism more and more people are becoming poor.

agree mate. I think the current generation expierences a lot of pressure through social media. people trying to be perfect and suicide over small things. I ve seen because i work a lot with youngsters in our comapny and many are insanely insecure about themselves. Their self confidence gets crushed on a daily basis. There is barely any character developemtn....

ilovescience

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2021, 03:53:40 PM »

I got your point, I think it depends on the country. But kids nowadays eat better so they are taller than the last generation, correct?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2021, 03:57:57 PM »

people trying to be perfect and suicide over small things.

August Ames. :'(
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up