Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: End of October with Dr Giotikas Anyone want to share apartment?  (Read 615 times)

owen19920821

• Visitor
End of October with Dr Giotikas Anyone want to share apartment?
« on: September 13, 2021, 08:45:54 PM »

Hello LLs,

I booked the surgery in the end of October with Dr Giotikas for femurs. Is there anyone who wants to share the apartment together, currently I have still not booked the flat. Anyone who is interested to share can message me, I will give you my whatsapp number.

BR

Hassan

• Visitor
Re: End of October with Dr Giotikas Anyone want to share apartment?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 06:47:50 PM »

Hey how is your journey going so far?

SpeedDialer

Re: End of October with Dr Giotikas Anyone want to share apartment?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 07:28:35 AM »

I may actually do end of October instead of November, my bone growth is pretty good now and I will remove the gnails from my legs eventually

Dunno, though, are you sure you wanna share an apartment instead of sharing like a Hyatt Hotel room or Novotel though?

Hyatt- Large rooms, large TV, plenty of furniture, bedsheets done for us, breakfast premade, trash taken for us, indoor + outdoor swimming pools the perfect depth for walking, handicap rails in bathroom, large beautiful lobby areas to walk around inside to practice crutches, friendly/professional staff to help us, relaxing steam room sauna, jacuzzi, garden area, beautiful new wing being built, discounts through free world of hyatt membership, effective discounts through Hyatt credit card points etc

Or novotel- close to PT center, save money on transportation, has an outdoor swimming pool, they will hold your wolt orders at the front desk unlike Hyatt

I was originally thinking separate rooms in Novotel is the best for people but maybe..
Pages: [1]   Go Up