Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you feel the society treat you different when you are tall?  (Read 1730 times)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Do you feel the society treat you different when you are tall?
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2021, 12:45:21 AM »

If you don't mind me to annoy you to a larger extent, I've consulted about this problem with three psychiatrists in all and the endings were always giving a 'lesson' to me, purchasing some psychopharmaceuticals, and 'see me next time if you still can't conquer your evil in the mind'.

Did you go back to see any of them?  Are you currently seeing one now?

They can offer different medications and different dosages, different combinations of medications, and other treatments.  Do they have transcranial magnetic stimulation in China?  You might ask if that's appropriate for you.

Please don't give up on psychiatry.

Elhemioe

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2021, 02:24:54 PM »

Oh I'm very happy to see someone with a similar mindset to mine !

Only get LL for YOU if you feel like you would like it, and if you Can afford it

Otherwise don't get it for anybody else or feel like you have to get it.
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

Dexter5729

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2021, 03:24:29 PM »

Not about dating, being tall sure has advantages in dating. But in going outside, like shopping and stuffs. Do you feel the staffs treated you better after LL? Or nothing really changed at all???

Like after LL, did you feel the cashier were being much nicer to you?
I would like to think this way too, can't wait to be fully healed and get back to life. Will let you know soon :d

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2021, 04:51:33 AM »

I would like to think this way too, can't wait to be fully healed and get back to life. Will let you know soon :d
So far I ve not encountered any different treats from other normal/tall guys. I think u guys are too sensitive about how others are treating you cuz any matured adult wil treat you the same as those tall guys, not like 'Oh you midget don't come here to buy anything!', 'Wow you are so tall and handsome and I wanna see you everyday!'.

Sambollio

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2021, 12:49:34 AM »

I haven’t had LL but I changed my living situation. I’m 5’9” and grew up in a very wealthy white area in the US. People were super fking tall and even women were regularly my height, I’d guess the average male was 5’11 and females were 5’6. Height was suuuuper important to everyone, women were obsessed and would brag about their partners heights, and the first thing they would mention about their boyfriends was their height. I got teased a lot while being average height, and women would bring it up like I was short, I now go to a very diverse college and nobody cares about not just my height, but shorter guys. I’m sure tall guys still do better with women here and get a little more respect but there’s so much diversity it’s way less of a thing people bring attention to.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up