Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you feel the society treat you different when you are tall?  (Read 1732 times)

ilovescience

Do you feel the society treat you different when you are tall?
« on: September 14, 2021, 02:23:19 PM »

Not about dating, being tall sure has advantages in dating. But in going outside, like shopping and stuffs. Do you feel the staffs treated you better after LL? Or nothing really changed at all???

Like after LL, did you feel the cashier were being much nicer to you?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Do you feel the society treat you different when you are tall?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 02:37:52 PM »

They are more respectful and attentive.  Like they take my seriously now.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 02:39:37 PM »

Only when you are tall,you are a human being otherwise you are just an ape.

ilovescience

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 02:43:03 PM »

They are more respectful and attentive.  Like they take my seriously now.

It's hard to get them respect you and listen to you when being short? That's unfair.

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 02:53:44 PM »

Only when you are tall,you are a human being otherwise you are just an ape.

Does that become an unwritten rule even in civilised world?
Hard to believe...

a

• 5'9
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 04:43:25 PM »

I don't think so, i'm more respected than all my tall friends.

edit: I want the surgery done because i think i have the sh-t called body dysphoria, I just wanna have longer legs because its aesthetically peak. Never been judged due to my height ever.
Told 200 times, saying it again. The only benefit you can get from being tall is that you look aesthetically pleasuring than a 5'7 guy due to your body proportions.

No fking girl wants to date you because your eye level is at 10 cm higher than the other male. LOL...
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

ilovescience

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 04:50:31 PM »

edit: I want the surgery done because i think i have the sh-t called body dysphoria, I just wanna have longer legs because its aesthetically peak. Never been judged due to my height ever.
Told 200 times, saying it again. The only benefit you can get from being tall is that you look aesthetically pleasuring than a 5'7 guy due to your body proportions.

No fking girl wants to date you because your eye level is at 10 cm higher than the other male. LOL...

The place you are at, height won't affect customer service?

a

• 5'9
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 04:53:59 PM »

The place you are at, height won't affect customer service?

It probably does but when you are past 5'8 nobody really cares

ilovescience

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 04:55:07 PM »

It probably does but when you are past 5'8 nobody really cares

I see. So if a man is about 5'7, everything around him changes significantly?

a

• 5'9
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 04:57:16 PM »

I see. So if a man is about 5'7, everything around him changes significantly?

I don't really know tbh, I'm 5'10 in shoes and have skinny legs so i actually look tall-ish to some people.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 05:19:53 PM »

first off. it depends how manly you look. at 5'7 if you look masculine people will see you as a man and respect you. It also depends on how you carry yourself. if you let other people   on you, they will. and trust me, if you re on the shorter side, they will try you because they see you as an easy target. so its a lot about character development.
if you are taller people tend to have higher expectations of you and taller people are more authorative because of height (just from looks). Also, taller people are perceived to be more competent. its natural. if you look like a child people wont take you too serious. so as a shorter guy you constantly have to prove yourself.  8) thats why shorties that make it in life usually have strong character and women know that too. short men have to prove themselves they dont get   for free

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2021, 01:17:47 AM »

You've got it backwards.  Girls do care about height.  What they don't care about is your body dysmorphia about your leg to torso ratio.

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-phelps-rio-olympics-body-swimming-2016-8

Thorfinnn

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2021, 01:26:37 AM »

You've got it backwards.  Girls do care about height.  What they don't care about is your body dysmorphia about your leg to torso ratio.

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-phelps-rio-olympics-body-swimming-2016-8

Facts, you’ve got it 100% right. Girls don’t care about wether you have short torso, long legs or vice versa what they do care about is your height.

Sorcerer

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2021, 01:45:56 AM »

Does that become an unwritten rule even in civilised world?
Hard to believe...
I'd say human derives from ape and primitive ideologies are residual on the modern society so that human is acting like bastard caring all about how tall you are and when you are tall,at least not short,you can be recognized 'human' otherwise you are just an ape.

ilovescience

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2021, 04:32:24 AM »

Facts, you’ve got it 100% right. Girls don’t care about wether you have short torso, long legs or vice versa what they do care about is your height.

Height has never been that important in the history, but modern society care so much about height. Hopefully that'll change in a few decades.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 07:41:19 AM »

Height has never been that important in the history, but modern society care so much about height. Hopefully that'll change in a few decades.

Women didn't have much of a say in who they married throughout history. For as long as they had a choice in the past 100 years, they've always preferred tall men... Even films 90 years ago depicted tall men as superior.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 07:48:21 AM »

Women didn't have much of a say in who they married throughout history. For as long as they had a choice in the past 100 years, they've always preferred tall men... Even films 90 years ago depicted tall men as superior.

"Women didnt have much say" OMFG. I agree with you so fing much. People think women don't Care about looks. Wrong. Women care about looks just as much as men do(if not more). They just don't earn and aren't independent and hear about all these horrible things happening to women (domestic violence n all). So they are forced to look for a man who 1. Earns a lot of money, 2. Is feminine and won't beat her.

That's why some idiots say things like "women don't Care about looks" LOL. they do
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm

ilovescience

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 12:34:19 PM »

Fortunately there are some recent movies that depicted shorter men as superior, such as Harry Potter, arguably the best sci-fi movie in the West.

Body Builder

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2021, 01:04:54 PM »

"Women didnt have much say" OMFG. I agree with you so fing much. People think women don't Care about looks. Wrong. Women care about looks just as much as men do(if not more). They just don't earn and aren't independent and hear about all these horrible things happening to women (domestic violence n all). So they are forced to look for a man who 1. Earns a lot of money, 2. Is feminine and won't beat her.

That's why some idiots say things like "women don't Care about looks" LOL. they do
Women say that, not some idiots.
And of course it is a lie.

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2021, 01:13:10 PM »

Women say that, not some idiots.
And of course it is a lie.
True. But some men also say that. Look at all these youtube channels popping up here and there with the same BS "women don't care about looks". Just approach her or whatever.

India has different social stratas. This "women don't care about looks" still holds up in poor places. They just care about the guy making some money and financially helping her and her children out. They'll marry that guy. Although would be sexually repulsed by him obviously and would fake orgasms everyday.

The moment you go to the cities it's very different. All looks.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2021, 01:13:51 PM »

Fortunately there are some recent movies that depicted shorter men as superior, such as Harry Potter, arguably the best sci-fi movie in the West.

Also Levi from attack on titan
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

ilovescience

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 01:23:39 PM »

Also Levi from attack on titan

If they can make more movies with short guys being the spotlight, perhaps it will change how some people view the heights.

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2021, 01:39:13 PM »

If they can make more movies with short guys being the spotlight, perhaps it will change how some people view the heights.
I don't think it would tbh. We gotta break our legs.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

ilovescience

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2021, 01:52:09 PM »

I don't think it would tbh. We gotta break our legs.

Height still matters to some, but more people will know that attractiveness could come from different ways.

6ftOrDiee

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 02:32:22 PM »

Height still matters to some, but more people will know that attractiveness could come from different ways.

i want 6ft so bad  :'(

ilovescience

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2021, 04:18:21 PM »

i want 6ft so bad  :'(
Wow, 6 really seems to be a lucky number.

ilovescience

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2021, 04:17:25 AM »

True. But some men also say that. Look at all these youtube channels popping up here and there with the same BS "women don't care about looks". Just approach her or whatever.

India has different social stratas. This "women don't care about looks" still holds up in poor places. They just care about the guy making some money and financially helping her and her children out. They'll marry that guy. Although would be sxxually repulsed by him obviously and would fake orgasms everyday.

The moment you go to the cities it's very different. All looks.

When it comes to "women care about looks," height becomes one of the factors. Fortunately LL existed.

Sorcerer

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2021, 03:26:25 AM »

Recently I've found the society treating severe disease patients more kindly than short men so if it weren't for cancers, AIDs, Empty Nose Syndrome and such fatal diseases, I'll choose other diseases like leukemia, Parkinson's Syndrome, heart disease than being short.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2021, 05:57:09 PM »

Recently I've found the society treating severe disease patients more kindly than short men so if it weren't for cancers, AIDs, Empty Nose Syndrome and such fatal diseases, I'll choose other diseases like leukemia, Parkinson's Syndrome, heart disease than being short.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.  Those people live in misery for a few weeks/months/years and then die.  They would give up almost anything for a cure, especially if all they have to do is get a new healthy 5' body.

Being short sucks but I think your height dysphoria has gotten too severe if you feel this way.  Please go to a psychiatrist if you haven't already, and if you already see one please talk to him/her about what more can be done.

Sorcerer

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2021, 10:18:36 PM »

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.  Those people live in misery for a few weeks/months/years and then die.  They would give up almost anything for a cure, especially if all they have to do is get a new healthy 5' body.

Being short sucks but I think your height dysphoria has gotten too severe if you feel this way.  Please go to a psychiatrist if you haven't already, and if you already see one please talk to him/her about what more can be done.
If you don't mind me to annoy you to a larger extent, I've consulted about this problem with three psychiatrists in all and the endings were always giving a 'lesson' to me, purchasing some psychopharmaceuticals, and 'see me next time if you still can't conquer your evil in the mind'.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 11:04:13 PM by Sadist »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2021, 12:45:21 AM »

If you don't mind me to annoy you to a larger extent, I've consulted about this problem with three psychiatrists in all and the endings were always giving a 'lesson' to me, purchasing some psychopharmaceuticals, and 'see me next time if you still can't conquer your evil in the mind'.

Did you go back to see any of them?  Are you currently seeing one now?

They can offer different medications and different dosages, different combinations of medications, and other treatments.  Do they have transcranial magnetic stimulation in China?  You might ask if that's appropriate for you.

Please don't give up on psychiatry.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up