Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating Life Improved After New Height?  (Read 14591 times)

BetzLandLiberator

Re: Dating Life Improved After New Height?
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2021, 02:14:51 PM »

I don't care what they want. But if they really think ‘if you are short, you cant kiss girls, can’t convince people etc.’ thats pathetic. It means that those guys accepted that they live their life before lls as a trash (30-35 years average). Which makes em already looser. You should respect yourself first not your height.

Not everyone who does LL thinks this.
As I said above, I could get hot girls when I was 165cm. It's definitely doable.
But at the same time, it's much harder.
It's night and day now that I'm 174,5cm.

I think people are two extreme in both sides - some people think short men can't get women (which is not true) and some people think short men have no obstacle dating (which is also not true).

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2021, 02:46:05 PM »

Ye but this has no ending, if you had a ferrari you could get mpre girls or if you had a better noise you could get more girls etc. I think people should do this not just for being taller also for get mentally better. If you dont care about your height and you are short ı think you dont have to get this hell through.

ilovescience

« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2021, 02:53:44 PM »

Ye but this has no ending, if you had a ferrari you could get mpre girls or if you had a better noise you could get more girls etc. I think people should do this not just for being taller also for get mentally better. If you dont care about your height and you are short ı think you dont have to get this hell through.

I heard in China during the ancient time, some men were able to stay single throughout their entire lives, they never approached any girl and still lived happy lives.

Body Builder

« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2021, 03:21:17 PM »

At 1.65 height it is really hard to be successful with women no.matter how handsome you are or even rich.
It is a big obstacle.
Over 1.70 things are easier, after 1.75 are normal (no advantage still) and after 1.80 (or 1.82-3 for countries with a very tall average) height becomes an advantage up to about 1.90 when you start to become ankwardly tall.

Things are simple like that. Of course looks, style and money are very very important but if you are less than 1.70 then they don't count that much for a woman to be really interested on you. So yes, men less than 1.70 really need LL to have a better life, especially on dating. And of course no man over 1.80 needs LL because if he is unsuccesful with women then height is not the main problem for sure.

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2021, 04:17:30 PM »

But ı have been catching more pretty girl than my tall friends? According to your idiotic theory evey 1.80 male is better than me about dating? Thats bull  ı know because ı live 28 years like that.

TakingAction

« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2021, 09:30:03 PM »

But ı have been catching more pretty girl than my tall friends? According to your idiotic theory evey 1.80 male is better than me about dating? Thats bull  ı know because ı live 28 years like that.

Hey, let's give some respect and not call it "idiotic theory".
Gained 3 inches
Patient of Dr. Robbins and Dr. Paley (Nov 2021)
My Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68301.0

Antonio111111

« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2021, 06:10:30 AM »

Wow read some posts and it's depressing how some think. But each to their own. When I was 167cm, I was able to pull girls still. I've had numerous fk buddies and girlfriends. Yes most did say about my height, but I didn't care. Because I have the good looking face that did its thing. I wouldn't had success if I didn't have the face.

On the other hand I have cousins who are 6ft and find it hard to get and keep girls. They just were walking tall trees with no personality.

Yea there are girls who purely want 6ft etc. But these are mostly the really short girls. Or high maintenance types

Do LL if you want, but just don't think it'll solve all your women issues.

To also prove my point a bit more, remember Brad Pitt is 5 10. And women went crazy over him in movie Troy. How come they didn't swoon over other guys taller than Brad?

So my advice, make your face look good, then height. Don't make height first. And u don't need to be 190cm to get million girls.

ilovescience

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2021, 06:22:41 AM »

Wow read some posts and it's depressing how some think. But each to their own. When I was 167cm, I was able to pull girls still. I've had numerous fk buddies and girlfriends. Yes most did say about my height, but I didn't care. Because I have the good looking face that did its thing. I wouldn't had success if I didn't have the face.

On the other hand I have cousins who are 6ft and find it hard to get and keep girls. They just were walking tall trees with no personality.

Yea there are girls who purely want 6ft etc. But these are mostly the really short girls. Or high maintenance types

Do LL if you want, but just don't think it'll solve all your women issues.

To also prove my point a bit more, remember Brad Pitt is 5 10. And women went crazy over him in movie Troy. How come they didn't swoon over other guys taller than Brad?

So my advice, make your face look good, then height. Don't make height first. And u don't need to be 190cm to get million girls.

What country do you live? And did a lot of girls talk about your 167 height when first dating you?

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2021, 07:01:29 AM »

bois, have a saying and when they mention my height in conversation, i say "the girls i met always talk about tall guys but at the end they always fall in love with me".  ;)

Be confident, confident will give u girls if u really think about it. Ofcourse, when you are 1.68, its hard to date +1.75 girls but who cares.

ilovescience

« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2021, 07:29:25 AM »

bois, have a saying and when they mention my height in conversation, i say "the girls i met always talk about tall guys but at the end they always fall in love with me".  ;)

Be confident, confident will give u girls if u really think about it. Ofcourse, when you are 1.68, its hard to date +1.75 girls but who cares.

168 and 175, not much big difference right. Some girls do accept guys little shorter than they are.

Antonio111111

« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2021, 07:45:19 AM »

What country do you live? And did a lot of girls talk about your 167 height when first dating you?

I live in Australia. Yes many did say I was short. Some always kept saying if only you were taller. I wished that too. But it was my face that pulled them. Personality did icing on cake as well.

During the ages of 18 to 26, my 6ft cousins would go clubs alot. I wouldn't. Yes it was height that made me not go. Id hear them say they hooked up with some girl etc. And in my mind I thought wow girls must be hot

But in fact the girls were quite average. My girlfriends and f buddies looked way better. Then I thought how am I pulling pretty girls and they can't? They are much taller. It was my face....

So that's when I made sure I kept my face in good condition hahah.

Now I'm 35 and my cousins same age. I still pull girls in 20s easily and hook up. My 6ft cousins are bald now and haven't aged well. They approach 50 girls to hook up with one. One of the cousins wife always tell him that I am so handsome etc etc.

If I didn't have the face, I'd be doing worse than my cousins. That's for sure.

Plus now I earn 6 figure salary and net worth $800 000.

I wish I could have done LL during my 20s but I don't mind. The tough times have made me so strong. And it is what pushed me to become successful financially.

Remember Brad Pitt and george clooney are around 5 10.

Women go crazy over those 2 than any other 6ft+ guy next to them.

Become the guy that has many things going for them. Don't just be tall. Don't just have a good face. Don't just have a good body. Don't just earn big money.

For hook ups yes, height and looks will matter most.

But for a relationship, a 5 10, handsome, fit, earns 6 figures will beat the daylights over a guy who just has 6 feet 2 inches going for him

Antonio111111

« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2021, 07:47:23 AM »

At 1.65 height it is really hard to be successful with women no.matter how handsome you are or even rich.
It is a big obstacle.
Over 1.70 things are easier, after 1.75 are normal (no advantage still) and after 1.80 (or 1.82-3 for countries with a very tall average) height becomes an advantage up to about 1.90 when you start to become ankwardly tall.

Things are simple like that. Of course looks, style and money are very very important but if you are less than 1.70 then they don't count that much for a woman to be really interested on you. So yes, men less than 1.70 really need LL to have a better life, especially on dating. And of course no man over 1.80 needs LL because if he is unsuccesful with women then height is not the main problem for sure.

Look around in real life. Ud surely see handsome guys who are around 165 cm doing great with girls. My bro is 165 cm and he had girls swooning over him. Always hooked up and had many girls to choose from. Simply cause he has a really good face and bad boy attitude.

Antonio111111

« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2021, 07:57:01 AM »

My point is that everything has a point of diminishing returns. Let's call it point x. When u pass that, you see diminishing return.

Eg when your poor and have no car, getting first car is must. Provides alot of benefits. Second car great, leisure car. Third car won't do that much. Now you also have a 10th car, how much benefit does it give? Past car number 3,the benefits start to diminish.

Same way with bank balance. When I was poor, 2k extra a month in income did great. Now I earn 150k salary, if I get a bump to 170k, it's not gonna change my life much. Just more money to spend on useless things.

See how there comes a point of diminishing returns?

Same way with anything in life. Everything has diminishing returns. When your 160cm, going to 170cm will do heaps. Go to 180cm, will also do good but not as much. Now go to 190cm, it will only please vast minority of girls. Go 200cm, totally not necessary. Benefits diminished drastically.

So as a summary, try to improve yourself in many areas and only go up to that point x. And then stop. Focus on other things.

Hence a 5 10, handsome, fit, 6 figure salary, will pull girls left right and centre. Cause it's a rare combination.

I am all of the above except the height part haha. And I still get great results with girls to this day. If I somehow become 510, I think girls will just get even easier to some extent. I'd be able to get those girls much taller than me. The table of options expanded. But the girls shorter than me never was a problem to get them. I mostly did the choosing. The girl I like, I pursue, and they open to me since I'm a rare combination.

Hope that puts things into perspective for someone who's been there.

Sorcerer

« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2021, 11:42:59 AM »

Look around in real life. Ud surely see handsome guys who are around 165 cm doing great with girls. My bro is 165 cm and he had girls swooning over him. Always hooked up and had many girls to choose from. Simply cause he has a really good face and bad boy attitude.
So you mean there is someone who can earn $100000K in his lifetime, then you can, too? It's haphazard mate. Admit it, few men around and under 165cm can easily grab girls in thier hugs compare to tall men, perhaps even with cute faces and strong statures.

Antonio111111

« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2021, 12:45:22 PM »

So you mean there is someone who can earn $100000K in his lifetime, then you can, too? It's haphazard mate. Admit it, few men around and under 165cm can easily grab girls in thier hugs compare to tall men, perhaps even with cute faces and strong statures.

Ofcourse people can earn good money if they want to. The desire to be successful has to be there. Look at any successful person and they'd tell you it took alot of failure to get there. But they just didn't give up. And now they rich. They all preach same stuff about hard work and not giving up. I had many failures before I got to 6 figure salary. When my 6ft cousins were partying, I was busy learning how to make money.

Im giving advice based on real life examples and not just fairy taie thinking.

Yes few men under 165cm can pull women. These few are the real good looking ones. I already stated a average looker at 165cm will find it hard.

Look at Zac efron another example, he is around 170cm and women were crazy over him in bay watch. He was all shredded. Plus he has the looks.

Even though he lacks height, he has looks and money and status. Hence he does not have shortage of women after him. Vast majority of women would pick zac over a 6ft bald, poor, and lanky/fat guy.

Having many ticked checkboxes about yourself is hard to achieve. But is possible. All I'm saying is don't put eggs into one basket, that basket being just height.

I never said height doesn't matter. U just don't need to be 6ft to get girls. So many real life examples are there. Brad pit is just 5 10

Instead of assuming based on own bias, just observe and see whats happening. Ud understand things as they are.

ilovescience

« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2021, 01:31:40 PM »

In Australia, if you were just going out buying stuffs, like going to Kmart, Woolworths, etc, would height be a factor when it comes to staffs at the shops being respectful? Would they treat everyone the same regardless of their heights?

Elhemioe

« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2021, 03:02:57 PM »

In Australia, if you were just going out buying stuffs, like going to Kmart, Woolworths, etc, would height be a factor when it comes to staffs at the shops being respectful? Would they treat everyone the same regardless of their heights?

Of course they would that's basic decency
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

Sorcerer

« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2021, 05:00:03 PM »

Of course they would that's basic decency
I'm also wondering why it occured to her to ask such a question. I think no normal people will for no reasons discriminate you, at least explicitly, just bc of your height, no matter the country, although China is undeniably the most heightism country all over the world.

Antonio111111

« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2021, 08:39:10 PM »

I would say yes they'd treat you same from customer service point of view.

In your group of friends there might be some who make height jokes. Just the crap men/women who do it.

My reply I give them is "yea well I have a better than face among many other things than you. Your just a lanky mess".

And then smirk so they know your not triggered. Just having fun jokes like they are. They should know how it feels when same   jokes are used over and over.

Now they've alll stopped since I give it back. Be strong. Don't let people step on you. They'd do it as long as u don't say anything. Easy target for them.

Body Builder

« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2021, 10:51:55 PM »

At 1.65 even if you have the best face, most women see you as a boy.
And women want men, not boys, at least after 25yo. I agree that face is important, I have a good face too and thats the reason I have success with women even at my 1.69 height before LL, but still having a good height with some muscles and an average face is almost always more preferable for the majority of women than a handsome face with an 1.65 height.

Most women nowadays are at least 1.63 and with heels on (which all of them wear at night) they become easily 10cm taller than that so it is really hard for a man less than 1.70 not to be towered at places like clubs, bars etc.
Even now with about 1.75cm height at night plus 3cm shoes with insoles which put me at a solid 1.78cm, I am only a little taller than most of the women at night places which don't give me any real benefit, nor I would be very noticed if I didn't have some muscles (on winter where I wear shirts and generally clothes more full than t shirts I am gettimg noticed much less) compared.to a 6ft+ guy.

I agree that height is not a solution to everything when it comes to dating but I truly believe that heights like 1.65 for a man are a big deal breaker for dating.

Sorcerer

« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2021, 02:36:43 AM »

At 1.65 even if you have the best face, most women see you as a boy.
And women want men, not boys, at least after 25yo. I agree that face is important, I have a good face too and thats the reason I have success with women even at my 1.69 height before LL, but still having a good height with some muscles and an average face is almost always more preferable for the majority of women than a handsome face with an 1.65 height.

Most women nowadays are at least 1.63 and with heels on (which all of them wear at night) they become easily 10cm taller than that so it is really hard for a man less than 1.70 not to be towered at places like clubs, bars etc.
Even now with about 1.75cm height at night plus 3cm shoes with insoles which put me at a solid 1.78cm, I am only a little taller than most of the women at night places which don't give me any real benefit, nor I would be very noticed if I didn't have some muscles (on winter where I wear shirts and generally clothes more full than t shirts I am gettimg noticed much less) compared.to a 6ft+ guy.

I agree that height is not a solution to everything when it comes to dating but I truly believe that heights like 1.65 for a man are a big deal breaker for dating.
Dude heels can't obtain anyone 10cm height LOL and eventually they can only obtain 5cm or so. But I agree on the rest of what you said. That's true. Men under 170cm are really screwed up in dating just bc of heights and that's undeniable. That's one of reasons why we should set out for LL just like women are contemplating plastic surgeries.

Elhemioe

« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2021, 08:34:48 AM »

Dude heels can't obtain anyone 10cm height LOL and eventually they can only obtain 5cm or so. But I agree on the rest of what you said. That's true. Men under 170cm are really screwed up in dating just bc of heights and that's undeniable. That's one of reasons why we should set out for LL just like women are contemplating plastic surgeries.

You Can absolutely get 10cm out of heels, especially if they're platform heels like thèse Ariana grande wears.
I know when I wear thèse I reach 5'11/ 6' depending on how thick they are
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

Exxon

« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2021, 09:06:30 AM »

You Can absolutely get 10cm out of heels, especially if they're platform heels like thèse Ariana grande wears.
I know when I wear thèse I reach 5'11/ 6' depending on how thick they are

Not many girls wear platform heels though, a standard 2-3 inch heel seems to be the norm

ilovescience

« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2021, 05:34:20 PM »

I would say yes they'd treat you same from customer service point of view.

In your group of friends there might be some who make height jokes. Just the crap men/women who do it.

My reply I give them is "yea well I have a better than face among many other things than you. Your just a lanky mess".

And then smirk so they know your not triggered. Just having fun jokes like they are. They should know how it feels when same   jokes are used over and over.

Now they've alll stopped since I give it back. Be strong. Don't let people step on you. They'd do it as long as u don't say anything. Easy target for them.

May I pm you? Sorry but there's something confusing.

Antonio111111

« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2021, 12:39:04 AM »

May I pm you? Sorry but there's something confusing.

Yes PM no problem.

Sambollio

« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2021, 07:20:53 PM »

Not many girls wear platform heels though, a standard 2-3 inch heel seems to be the norm

Also “3 inch heels” only give roughly 2.5 inches of height due to the position ankle pivoting.

Sambollio

« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2021, 07:24:46 PM »

There is so much copium in the comments. Women care a lot about height, it’s one of the most attractive aspects of a mans physique. Personality matters but a very large amount of women just won’t date a man who’s not “X “ height . If you are 5’6 your dating options will be substantially reduced.

hardcope

• Visitor
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2021, 07:43:32 PM »

if you re 5'9 aswell. the dating market starts at 5'10 for most men.
you are all just coping. if you dont get LL you will die alone  8)

Body Builder

« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2021, 11:34:27 PM »

Most of women in clubs wear 12cm heels and many of them even 15cm.
A 12cm heel gives a woman who knows to really walk on it more than 8cm and a 15cm heel more than 10cm real height.
So no, most of them obtain much more than 5cm. Almost that height I obtain personally when I wear my almost 3cm insole to my shoes who normally have about 2-2.5cm height on their own.

But what I wanted to say is that even an 1.75 man with 3cm added height from shoes (so a total 1.78) is not tall next to women in clubs due to their heels so an 1.65 man, even with the best face in the world, is totally.invisible there.

Antonio111111

« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2021, 07:06:02 AM »

Most of women in clubs wear 12cm heels and many of them even 15cm.
A 12cm heel gives a woman who knows to really walk on it more than 8cm and a 15cm heel more than 10cm real height.
So no, most of them obtain much more than 5cm. Almost that height I obtain personally when I wear my almost 3cm insole to my shoes who normally have about 2-2.5cm height on their own.

But what I wanted to say is that even an 1.75 man with 3cm added height from shoes (so a total 1.78) is not tall next to women in clubs due to their heels so an 1.65 man, even with the best face in the world, is totally.invisible there.

Yes in terms of clubs and random hook up and what not, height and looks do matter. Not just height alone.

A 180cm Brad Pitt will do way better than a 190 normal looking guy.

So if clubs/tinder hook ups are your thing, yes being over 180cm is quite the requirement. Plus looks. Don't leave looks out.

But if you want a relationship with a genuine beautiful down to earth women, then don't just concentrate on height. Get decent height like over 178cm, a good face, good body, money, status, personality, and you'd marry a woman of your choice.

I've been able to have long term sexual relationships with beautiful women that that tall 185cm+ guys couldn't get. I got 2 cousins who are 6ft, yet still single chasing women. They can't get. Why? Their looks are below average.

Look up LMS on youtube. Black pill stuff. Pure truth. Looks comes first then height multiplies that. Only the really short girls want really tall guys. As first preference.

During my earlier years being at 167cm, I had girls from all types have interest in me. From white to serbian to Asian to Indian to Italian etc. Why? My face is what saved me. Face being in the Hollywood looker level. Not boasting just stating facts.

I even had this serbian girl who was like 170cm. Did many mention my height? Yes. Did it stop them from seeking relationship with me? No. Because I was maxed in other areas.

Those here who think height is the only thing that matters with girls, well go get height and see how much more of actual beautiful women you get. You'd be surprised to see although it's increased, there will be others who don't like you due to looks etc.

Antonio111111

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2021, 07:11:17 AM »

I'm not against LL. It's great. But just be realistic about it. Gaining 8 cm will not automatically serve you brand new women every week

It'll just make a good first impression. Then you go from there. It'll open more doors for sure. But you still have to show other stuff when you past that entrance door.

Be past a decent height like 180cm and you'll be OK. Don't need to be 195cm etc.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up