Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating Life Improved After New Height?  (Read 14583 times)

Sorcerer

Re: Dating Life Improved After New Height?
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2021, 11:03:20 AM »

Have you been to Ukraine? I've been more than once and things are not that easy as you say.
Women in big towns are really pretty but they look a lot about money and most men with good looking women there have a lot of money.
Also, many men there are really tall (1.85+).

I don't think that it is that easy as you said to find a good looking woman there unless you have a lot of money-status. And 1.75-6 (like my current height too) is not a benefit there as men are surely taller than that as an average. And for sure taller than the average american.
Ukarine women are just open, not fools. If men are short and ugly, they won't still take them into their considerations. 174-175cm is not tall and beneficial at all in Ukarine, but better than 165cm and that's true. But I gotta wonder why you said 175cm is taller than the American average height cuz their governmental medical departments dubbed 'CDC' has published in 2019 the American white men and black men are 178cm tall on average and 174-175cm is instead lower than the average.

zaozari

« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2021, 11:20:03 AM »

It likely won't. Like for real. Short guys really need to stop thinking that their height is responsible for their struggles in life because 9 times out of 10 it really isn't.
Back when I lived as a guy, as a gay 5'8 man I had plenty of girls wanting to date me and hitting up on me.

And don't try to say that it's because 5'8 isn't that short, I literally have a guy friend that's like 5'4 and he doesn't have any problem with dating.

Stop blaming your dating difficulties on height and start looking on what makes you a bad person to date because that's probably the actual cause. Maybe you don't take care of yourself. Maybe you have a bad personnality. But height is very unlikely to be the culprit.

DO NOT get limb lengthening because of dating. Getting 10 more matches is absolutely not worth cutting of a fking limb only for it to grow back to incomplete functionality.

Yes you might get 10 more matches on tinder, but that doesn't really equals to more actually meaningful connections. Do you really want to end up with a girl shallow enough to decide whether to date you or not based on a 5 inch in difference ? Probably not. And the good news are these girls are a tiny majority.

I agree allmost 100%with wht you say....nice and intelligent girls look for more than heigh and also money. We men all should invest more in personal development (personal comunication, social inteligence, general education etc. Don'tgo to Ukraine of what you want is true care, love  and companionshop. Its a kind of certificate of incompetece we are passing to ourselves....Bu  but..... having said that, there's a fu****g kind of threshold. I am only 5'00. I get immediate lots of female friends just after one hour meet (link in the university) but out of the competition for boyfriend right there.  I have the strong impression that inconsciently they not even think of that. It's really depressing. I have tried for years to stay out of inferiority complex to display in these communicatiosn, of course one get's more atractive and self confident. Not enough. I had a great love in my life (same height)  but when it finihsed (also because my insecurities) never had any chance again.
And with this height and medical safety limitations, if I do LL,  what height should I attempt? 10 cm is much more dangerous starting with 5'00 than for example with 5'7 (with  all respect for everybody specially those with neurosis that can't find cure with a good psychology and less maturity/experience in life,  I even have some difficulty in understanding why a guy with 5'7 would risk the the surgery and loose the money. (Don't get me wrong, these are not individual critiques, just my sensitivity about the issue in general).

zaozari

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2021, 12:06:19 PM »

at 6ft you can bang al women  8)
How old are you, may I ask???!!!!!!

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2021, 12:53:11 PM »

That was just another incel theory. If so, there are none incels around 6ft tall and height is not sole factor of hooking up with girls, but yeah that's an important factor.

if you are below 6ft its over in dating  :-X
women only go for 6fters now because its good genetics. they only want the top 10% of men.
10% of men get 90% of women

ilovescience

« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2021, 01:20:23 PM »

women only go for 6fters now because its good genetics. they only want the top 10% of men.

But there aren't many men taller than 6 ft. Even in Europe it's not common. Average height for Europe and America falls within 5'8 to 5'10.

TakingAction

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2021, 03:21:10 PM »

Have you been to Ukraine? I've been more than once and things are not that easy as you say.
Women in big towns are really pretty but they look a lot about money and most men with good looking women there have a lot of money.
Also, many men there are really tall (1.85+).

I don't think that it is that easy as you said to find a good looking woman there unless you have a lot of money-status. And 1.75-6 (like my current height too) is not a benefit there as men are surely taller than that as an average. And for sure taller than the average american.

I didn’t just visit Ukraine. I live there for “3 months” as I wrote in the post as past stories, not my opinions. Just visiting Ukraine a few times probably won’t get you the results. It took me 2 months to get a girlfriend in Ukraine, and it took me 10 years to get a girlfriend in the United States. So it’s more than 700% if you use 10 years(120 months) divided by 2 months.
Gained 3 inches
Patient of Dr. Robbins and Dr. Paley (Nov 2021)
My Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68301.0

Charizard

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2021, 03:25:23 PM »

I didn’t just visit Ukraine. I live there for “3 months” as I wrote in the post as past stories, not my opinions. Just visiting Ukraine a few times probably won’t get you the results. It took me 2 months to get a girlfriend in Ukraine, and it took me 10 years to get a girlfriend in the United States. So it’s more than 700% if you use 10 years(120 months) divided by 2 months.

If i were you i would have saving enough money to have my surgery than searching for a girl for 10 years :D
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2021, 03:31:18 PM »

the truth is men dont pick women. women pick men. if a woman is attracted to you she will let you know and will try to lock you down. if you think men chase women you are wrong. men only offer themselves to women, women then decide whether you are a good catch. with feminism women feel empowered they only deserve the best men to recreate. this is why this world is so fuked now. many men stay alone and dont have any ambition to do something with their lives. so they either suicide because of depression or only work little because they have no family and dont have to.

TakingAction

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2021, 04:02:45 PM »

If i were you i would have saving enough money to have my surgery than searching for a girl for 10 years :D

I didn’t have that much money when I was in my 20s. As a 30 year old, I finally have the money to do the surgery, and I plan to do it soon with Dr. Paley.
Gained 3 inches

Body Builder

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2021, 06:16:03 PM »

Ukarine women are just open, not fools. If men are short and ugly, they won't still take them into their considerations. 174-175cm is not tall and beneficial at all in Ukarine, but better than 165cm and that's true. But I gotta wonder why you said 175cm is taller than the American average height cuz their governmental medical departments dubbed 'CDC' has published in 2019 the American white men and black men are 178cm tall on average and 174-175cm is instead lower than the average.
I said that the average height in Ukraine is taller that in usa.
If 1.75 is not ok in usa where the average is about that (1.77 is very close) then for ukraine it will be much worse.

Ukrainian women and Rusian too are way better that the average american ones but they are not so easy to get them as many people think.
They care a lot about income and also they prefer rich men from their country rather than tourists. In Kiev there are many rich people, maybe mafia mobsters or oligarchs but still there are plenty with so much money that the average american or european guy can't even imagine.
And most of their women look for guys like these.

Body Builder

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2021, 06:28:12 PM »

10 years to get a gf are way too much for any country in the world.
So even you were very bad looking and now you look better or simply you were just lucky now. But all these percentages about 700% are plain bs.
In my country in the south europe where the average height is about 1.78 for men I had more than 5 gfs even before LL when I was 1.68 and 23 yo.
Now at 1.76 I look much better but of course I don't have that much difference compared to before LL because my dating life was not bad even then. 10 years without a gf is tragic and for sure height wasn't your only problem.
And also, going to ukraine, even with 7-8cm added, won't give to any normal person a 700% increase in dating life.
In reality, good looking ukrainian women are harder to get than the average european-american unless you are rich or famous there.

And I've been to Ukraine more than 1 month in the last year and not only in Kiev so I really know what I am talking about for that country. Only the cars you see in Kiev (like on Khreshatyk street especially at night) are so luxury that only in Monaco or Dubai you would see them.
So it is not a country to find easily a good looking girl as many people believe, if someone wants something like that (although I don't think it exists now) he should go in Asia (Thailand etc) or poor countries like Moldavia etc.

TakingAction

« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2021, 07:20:38 PM »

10 years to get a gf are way too much for any country in the world.
So even you were very bad looking and now you look better or simply you were just lucky now. But all these percentages about 700% are plain bs.
In my country in the south europe where the average height is about 1.78 for men I had more than 5 gfs even before LL when I was 1.68 and 23 yo.
Now at 1.76 I look much better but of course I don't have that much difference compared to before LL because my dating life was not bad even then. 10 years without a gf is tragic and for sure height wasn't your only problem.
And also, going to ukraine, even with 7-8cm added, won't give to any normal person a 700% increase in dating life.
In reality, good looking ukrainian women are harder to get than the average european-american unless you are rich or famous there.

And I've been to Ukraine more than 1 month in the last year and not only in Kiev so I really know what I am talking about for that country. Only the cars you see in Kiev (like on Khreshatyk street especially at night) are so luxury that only in Monaco or Dubai you would see them.
So it is not a country to find easily a good looking girl as many people believe, if someone wants something like that (although I don't think it exists now) he should go in Asia (Thailand etc) or poor countries like Moldavia etc.

It sounds like that the ladies in South Europe like you much more than ladies in Ukraine. That's interesting...maybe I should spend 3 months in South Europe then....which country in South Europe? Spain? The 700% is certainly not bs but an underestimate because of 10 years * 12 months /2 months =60 times! so that's actually 6,000% improvement instead of just 700%.....By the way, I usually only get about 1 or 2 matches every week on dating apps in the USA, but 4-5 matches every week on the same dating apps in Ukraine. So if you look at that method, it's a 400%-500% increase too.
Gained 3 inches

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2021, 07:49:35 PM »

if you go to a poor country to find a woman, you accept to live with a gold digger.
its the only reason why women should choose you over their own men in their home country.

Megatron

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2021, 10:21:53 PM »

Some of you guys really gotta stop caring about women rejecting you cause you're short. Whats the difference in a woman rejecting a short guy versus a guy rejecting a woman cause she got small breast. We all got our preferences accept it. I know tall guys who can get girls attentions but cant keep them cause they got no game. I know short guys who can get girls but gotta work twice as hard as a taller guy. Thats just life. It's really just immaturity to reject someone cause of size. Anyone with life experience know you choose a partner based on support, positivity not based off physical features. What good are those features if the person isn't a good person. Just appreciate the fact that this surgery is around to help us with our own body image problems. Don't make changes to yourself for someone else opinion of you. Thats never ends well and rarely fixes the problem.

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2021, 10:41:51 PM »

why are you here then? to preach to us to not do LL? lol dude get out now

Body Builder

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2021, 11:31:44 PM »

It sounds like that the ladies in South Europe like you much more than ladies in Ukraine. That's interesting...maybe I should spend 3 months in South Europe then....which country in South Europe? Spain? The 700% is certainly not bs but an underestimate because of 10 years * 12 months /2 months =60 times! so that's actually 6,000% improvement instead of just 700%.....By the way, I usually only get about 1 or 2 matches every week on dating apps in the USA, but 4-5 matches every week on the same dating apps in Ukraine. So if you look at that method, it's a 400%-500% increase too.
I was in Ukraine with my gf for business and vacation so I wasn't hit on anybody.
But trust me, after having 10 years without a relationship in usa as you said then for sure you won't do any better in my country.

Having 1 girl after a decade means nothing about ukraine and all these percentages are plain stupid.
The majority of men would have had at least 5 different girls all these years. So no, Ukraine didn't gave you 700% success nor your height but after so many years it was time for you to find someone.

@tripleogkush, I agree. And thats all these claims about "easy ukrainian women" are plain bs.
Ukrainian and Rusian women are for sure much prettier on average than the american ones. But of course they prefer a guy from there and not a tourist from the other side of the world who had 10 years without a relationship and thinks that there all women will die for him.
In reality if someone can't get women on his country then he will have a much bigger trouble geting women on an other country, unless we are talking about golddiggers.

TakingAction

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2021, 01:16:23 AM »

Looks like this dating subject is getting even more replies than 2 of the 5 pinned subjects under Limb Lengthening Discussions. Thanks for all of your inputs on this subject!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 01:48:39 AM by TakingAction »
Gained 3 inches

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2021, 03:51:43 AM »

I did a measly 5cm because I was uncertain about recovery and uncomfortable with the process. Standing at 176 now I have a much easier time than 171. Online dating is sh*t and will always be sh*t, but I don't have any issues with the pulls I get now; women are much more receptive and interested. I've also become a lot more relaxed and less eager to impress; I don't feel like I need to try anymore. Some combination of these two things have really helped with dating.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2021, 05:24:01 AM »

Are you a Chinese? I don't think anyone except being raised up in China will attempt to spew this incel theory.
Girls are not just for men around 6ft.

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2021, 11:51:18 AM »

@tripleogkush, I agree. And thats all these claims about "easy ukrainian women" are plain bs.
Ukrainian and Rusian women are for sure much prettier on average than the american ones. But of course they prefer a guy from there and not a tourist from the other side of the world who had 10 years without a relationship and thinks that there all women will die for him.
In reality if someone can't get women on his country then he will have a much bigger trouble geting women on an other country, unless we are talking about golddiggers.

true. If a man cant pull women it makes him undesirable. If you go without women for a longer period of time you become a red flag for most women. Why should a women date an inexperienced guy? The only advantage lies in the fact that you are still fresh and she can build a healthy relationship with you. Maybe even manipulate you and change you the way she wants. If you get together with an older women then its most likely because she is getting older and starts panicking because she wants to have kids. At this point you are plan B. She wasnt able to lock down the man she wanted in her 20s. The older you get the harder it is to find real love. Your best chances are to build something together that will fuse you together in your 20s. If you are 30+ and single you have to go for younger women to have that time window of 5-6 years before you have kids with her.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2021, 12:58:16 PM »

Tinder is not real life. Go out in some real clubs, parties, events, etc...
I could get women when I was 165cm.
It was way harder than now with 174,5cm but possible.

ilovescience

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2021, 01:08:13 PM »

Tinder is not real life. Go out in some real clubs, parties, events, etc...
I could get women when I was 165cm.
It was way harder than now with 174,5cm but possible.

165 with handsome face could also be the spotlight in dating right?

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2021, 01:47:06 PM »

165 with handsome face could also be the spotlight in dating right?

No, even with handsome face and super in shape, a 165cm man still struggles in comparison to an average 176cm guy.
When you are outside of the normal distribution of height for a male (which is the case when you are 165cm) it's not that being taller (meaning, within normal distribution) will make you more attractive - it will make you VISIBLE for more women.

The thing is, height is a pre-requisite for the majority of women - you have to be taller than them, at least. And at 165cm very few women are shorter than you and they usually wear high wheels, which make them taller them you in most situations.

ilovescience

« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2021, 01:52:47 PM »

No, even with handsome face and super in shape, a 165cm man still struggles in comparison to an average 176cm guy.
When you are outside of the normal distribution of height for a male (which is the case when you are 165cm) it's not that being taller (meaning, within normal distribution) will make you more attractive - it will make you VISIBLE for more women.

The thing is, height is a pre-requisite for the majority of women - you have to be taller than them, at least. And at 165cm very few women are shorter than you and they usually wear high wheels, which make them taller them you in most situations.

But there are some men at 165 who attracted more girls than 6 ft tall men, for example, the man from Harry Potter. Probably that's rare right?

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2021, 07:05:40 PM »

But there are some men at 165 who attracted more girls than 6 ft tall men, for example, the man from Harry Potter. Probably that's rare right?
A (rich) celebrity attracted women? No, you don't say. Wow. Impossible.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2021, 05:09:26 AM »

Omg, this post made me ashamed that ı do LL. Seriously ppl who choose to make LL is that looser? I was 1.67 male and in every new social environment ı find a girl who likes or who wants to flirt with me. I only do LL to recover mental pain. Actually, ı have lots of friend who is taller than me but at night life they try to convince me to talk some girls.

Don't be such a looser and try to blame ur height about your ugly face and bad aura.

Sorcerer

« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2021, 08:23:57 AM »

Omg, this post made me ashamed that ı do LL. Seriously ppl who choose to make LL is that looser? I was 1.67 male and in every new social environment ı find a girl who likes or who wants to flirt with me. I only do LL to recover mental pain. Actually, ı have lots of friend who is taller than me but at night life they try to convince me to talk some girls.

Don't be such a looser and try to blame ur height about your ugly face and bad aura.
Some guys on this forum are just delusive and naive puffers and 'inspirators' all the time criticizing LLers and they are misunderstanding that men who do LLs are just increasing their heterosexual appeals but not to eradicate their mental pains or else. What's more, height appeals are just potentialized in human's nature and I don't think unless you flirt with a 'robot gf', females can ignore your height completely, just various in emphasises on your height. So some in this post are just delusive and fantasying even though they are short, after they earn a fortune, do something to get a handsome face, they can still hug all of girls like tall men or else.

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2021, 01:19:39 PM »

let people do what they want... if someone wants this let them do it its their choice. maybe its the wrong choice who cares, its their life they must live with their decision

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2021, 02:06:19 PM »

I dont care what they want. But if they really think ‘if you are short, you cant kiss girls, can’t convince people etc.’ thats pathetic. It means that those guys accepted that they live their life before lls as a trash (30-35 years average). Which makes em already looser. You should respect yourself first not your height.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2021, 02:14:51 PM »

I don't care what they want. But if they really think ‘if you are short, you cant kiss girls, can’t convince people etc.’ thats pathetic. It means that those guys accepted that they live their life before lls as a trash (30-35 years average). Which makes em already looser. You should respect yourself first not your height.

Not everyone who does LL thinks this.
As I said above, I could get hot girls when I was 165cm. It's definitely doable.
But at the same time, it's much harder.
It's night and day now that I'm 174,5cm.

I think people are two extreme in both sides - some people think short men can't get women (which is not true) and some people think short men have no obstacle dating (which is also not true).

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2021, 02:46:05 PM »

Ye but this has no ending, if you had a ferrari you could get mpre girls or if you had a better noise you could get more girls etc. I think people should do this not just for being taller also for get mentally better. If you dont care about your height and you are short ı think you dont have to get this hell through.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up