Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating Life Improved After New Height?  (Read 14592 times)

TakingAction

Dating Life Improved After New Height?
« on: October 11, 2021, 03:21:47 AM »

Hi y'all, I'd like to know how much the dating life for men can be improved after the surgery? For anyone who has improved their dating life, please share your stories by trying to quantify your improvements on numbers of the second date/kisses as well as your height increase. Thanks!
Gained 3 inches
Patient of Dr. Robbins and Dr. Paley (Nov 2021)
My Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68301.0

ilovescience

Re: Dating Life Improved After New Height?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 03:39:10 AM »

Hi y'all, I'd like to know how much the dating life for men can be improved after the surgery? For anyone who has improved their dating life, please share your stories by trying to quantify your improvements on numbers of the second date/kisses as well as your height increase. Thanks!

Saw some YouTube videos sharing how they succeeded in dating after their surgeries. It does improve your dating when you get taller.

I think the true love should not based on heights, but some girls do care about height more than looks and personality.

Highest

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 04:49:25 AM »

"quantify your improvements on numbers of the second date/kisses"

The state of this forum.

I want 8,07 cm

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 06:03:57 AM »

the last two dates did not go as well as I expected.  basically because I was not as tall as they expected.  I am 171.5 cm.  They were a Spanish and a Dutch

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 06:08:32 AM »

the last two dates did not go as well as I expected.  basically because I was not as tall as they expected.  I am 171.5 cm.  They were a Spanish and a Dutch

171.5??? you did LL?

I want 8,07 cm

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 06:13:33 AM »

I have not done it but I would like to gain 8 cm and I do not know where I think I would do it at doctor Betz
I want the technique that leaves less scars.

I want 8,07 cm

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 06:15:12 AM »

The Spanish woman is 172cm tall and the Dutch woman is 175cm.

TakingAction

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 04:10:34 PM »

Do you have the link or the name of the videos? I think we all know that surgery improves dating life. But the key question is that does it improve a little bit like a $100 jacket does OR does it improve dramatically like a $100,000 transformation?
Gained 3 inches

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 04:53:40 PM »

"quantify your improvements on numbers of the second date/kisses"

The state of this forum.

there are people like this, so what. you dont have to befriend them. Some women only go for the looks and dump the nice guy for a badboy loser. thats the game. then nice guys become bad boys because they dont see a point in playing the dating game or they just quit dating.

Elhemioe

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 09:59:04 PM »

It likely won't. Like for real. Short guys really need to stop thinking that their height is responsible for their struggles in life because 9 times out of 10 it really isn't.
Back when I lived as a guy, as a gay 5'8 man I had plenty of girls wanting to date me and hitting up on me.

And don't try to say that it's because 5'8 isn't that short, I literally have a guy friend that's like 5'4 and he doesn't have any problem with dating.

Stop blaming your dating difficulties on height and start looking on what makes you a bad person to date because that's probably the actual cause. Maybe you don't take care of yourself. Maybe you have a bad personnality. But height is very unlikely to be the culprit.

DO NOT get limb lengthening because of dating. Getting 10 more matches is absolutely not worth cutting of a fking limb only for it to grow back to incomplete functionality.

Yes you might get 10 more matches on tinder, but that doesn't really equals to more actually meaningful connections. Do you really want to end up with a girl shallow enough to decide whether to date you or not based on a 5 inch in difference ? Probably not. And the good news are these girls are a tiny majority.
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

LLprime3

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 11:13:32 PM »

It likely won't. Like for real. Short guys really need to stop thinking that their height is responsible for their struggles in life because 9 times out of 10 it really isn't.
Back when I lived as a guy, as a gay 5'8 man I had plenty of girls wanting to date me and hitting up on me.

And don't try to say that it's because 5'8 isn't that short, I literally have a guy friend that's like 5'4 and he doesn't have any problem with dating.

Stop blaming your dating difficulties on height and start looking on what makes you a bad person to date because that's probably the actual cause. Maybe you don't take care of yourself. Maybe you have a bad personnality. But height is very unlikely to be the culprit.

DO NOT get limb lengthening because of dating. Getting 10 more matches is absolutely not worth cutting of a fking limb only for it to grow back to incomplete functionality.

Yes you might get 10 more matches on tinder, but that doesn't really equals to more actually meaningful connections. Do you really want to end up with a girl shallow enough to decide whether to date you or not based on a 5 inch in difference ? Probably not. And the good news are these girls are a tiny majority.

5'8 isn't that short, try 5'2

Elhemioe

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2021, 03:45:09 PM »

Even at 5'2 I genuinely don't think it's that big of a problem. Most of the time, the one who's uncomfortable with it isn't even the girl it's usually the guy. Like most guys just won't have a girlfriend that's taller than them for whatever reason, you just have to talk to tall girls to realize that they're probably struggling as much as you if not more.
Not to mention that there's a   ton of women at and under 5'2.

Moreover, I mean even if you get less sex friends of whatever, what's the big deal ? At least you'll be 100% sure that the ones who do get to know you are the real deal. I really don't see how that isn't a win win.

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2021, 04:37:27 PM »

wise words. thats what i think too.

TakingAction

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2021, 08:36:17 PM »

This is not very wise though because plenty of data points on this forum suggest that there are small to huge improvements for men's dating life after the surgery. The following posts are just some I gathered so far. Some has quantified the improvements which are very helpful info for those who decide the to do surgery.

1. "When i first started this LL journey, my theory was that when I get taller i’ll get hotter women, have to try less etc when it comes to girls Obvs not the only reason I did it but in that regard it was a theory I can now say with certainty that yes my theory was correct Last year when i was 5’7-5’8 I would get girls but honestly the girls i were seeing were okay A couple were hot but they would test me soo much This year the girls I am seeing are all hot as fk It is a shame but the grass is indeed a lot greener"

2. "Girls as well have been taking notice too I used to know this girl who was like 5’10 and there are alot of situations where I am taller than her now she acting different too"

3. "One positive thing. I went on a number of tinder dates on the weekend and one girl said to me after I stood up "you're kinda tall, how tall are you?" I've never had that in my life so that's amazing!!!"

4. "I’m not sure my dating life for girls who were shorter than me has improved drastically. In a club, for girls who were previously shorter than me, maybe ~70% were receptive talking to me. That’s probably like 80-85% now. I think the factors here are less about height but much more focused on looks / conversation skills / confidence. For girls who were my height or taller it’s changed drastically. This part of the population was ~15% of the pool pre-surgery (maybe like 30% including heels ie going clubbing). 0% who would have talked to me before now is about 80-85%."

Gained 3 inches

TakingAction

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2021, 08:40:34 PM »

Even at 5'2 I genuinely don't think it's that big of a problem. Most of the time, the one who's uncomfortable with it isn't even the girl it's usually the guy. Like most guys just won't have a girlfriend that's taller than them for whatever reason, you just have to talk to tall girls to realize that they're probably struggling as much as you if not more.
Not to mention that there's a   ton of women at and under 5'2.

Moreover, I mean even if you get less sxx friends of whatever, what's the big deal ? At least you'll be 100% sure that the ones who do get to know you are the real deal. I really don't see how that isn't a win win.

The following is just a quote from someone who did the surgery. You can google the quote and find the author and his posts:

"Well for once thing, I've literally been asked out by girls now. That almost never happened to me. I've literally never been in a situation where I had to politely reject someone. I get 'ghosted' a lot less. The women I meet actually make an effort to hang out/meet again. I used to think it was normal to always 'try hard' and that the onus was on the dude to make the effort. In reality, I just wasn't seen as that attractive so I was never priority number 1 these women. Now its a bit different. Its also fairly easy for me to hook up at clubs now. "
Gained 3 inches

I want 8,07 cm

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 09:31:51 PM »

There are men who are authentic flirting machines and they only arr170-171cm  Tall.  but the reality is that when you go to a disco the woman will notice the highest one before.  then he can be an idiot or he can have a small penis.  But what being taller allows you to meet those girls who unconsciously seek height is a reality.
Sorry . My english is bad

TakingAction

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 01:00:05 AM »

There are men who are authentic flirting machines and they only arr170-171cm  Tall.  but the reality is that when you go to a disco the woman will notice the highest one before.  then he can be an idiot or he can have a small penis.  But what being taller allows you to meet those girls who unconsciously seek height is a reality.

Your English might be bad. But your point is so good. Height opens doors. Height matters especially in the beginning. And you know what they say about the beginning: the beginning is the most difficult part of all things.
Gained 3 inches

ilovescience

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2021, 01:07:53 AM »

This is not very wise though because plenty of data points on this forum suggest that there are small to huge improvements for men's dating life after the surgery. The following posts are just some I gathered so far. Some has quantified the improvements which are very helpful info for those who decide the to do surgery.

1. "When i first started this LL journey, my theory was that when I get taller i’ll get hotter women, have to try less etc when it comes to girls Obvs not the only reason I did it but in that regard it was a theory I can now say with certainty that yes my theory was correct Last year when i was 5’7-5’8 I would get girls but honestly the girls i were seeing were okay A couple were hot but they would test me soo much This year the girls I am seeing are all hot as fk It is a shame but the grass is indeed a lot greener"

2. "Girls as well have been taking notice too I used to know this girl who was like 5’10 and there are alot of situations where I am taller than her now she acting different too"

3. "One positive thing. I went on a number of tinder dates on the weekend and one girl said to me after I stood up "you're kinda tall, how tall are you?" I've never had that in my life so that's amazing!!!"

4. "I’m not sure my dating life for girls who were shorter than me has improved drastically. In a club, for girls who were previously shorter than me, maybe ~70% were receptive talking to me. That’s probably like 80-85% now. I think the factors here are less about height but much more focused on looks / conversation skills / confidence. For girls who were my height or taller it’s changed drastically. This part of the population was ~15% of the pool pre-surgery (maybe like 30% including heels ie going clubbing). 0% who would have talked to me before now is about 80-85%."

Do you think this observation is correct?

If a guy's about 5'7 tall, a girl might pick up that guy, but the chance it happens might be once per six months.

If a guy is at least 5'10, girls would pick up that guy, and it could happen like once every week.

Movie

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2021, 01:30:39 AM »

You get more choosing signals on appearance alone, you get bumped up about a point or 1.5 out of 10 in the Sexual Market Value scale. so if you were a 6 at 5'6 you might become a 7-7.5 at 5'9
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

ilovescience

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2021, 01:34:39 AM »

You get more choosing signals on appearance alone, you get bumped up about a point or 1.5 out of 10 in the sxxual Market Value scale. so if you were a 6 at 5'6 you might become a 7-7.5 at 5'9

I am sorry but I am kind of confused. You mean if a man is 6 ft tall, he easily attracts a woman with 5'6 tall?

A man taller than 7 ft attracts 5'9 woman?

TakingAction

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2021, 01:39:37 AM »

I am sorry but I am kind of confused. You mean if a man is 6 ft tall, he easily attracts a woman with 5'6 tall?

A man taller than 7 ft attracts 5'9 woman?

No, he meant if you’re 6 on a 10 attraction scores, then you’d improve your attractiveness scores by 1 or 1.5 points if you’re taller.
Gained 3 inches

TakingAction

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2021, 01:51:28 AM »

You get more choosing signals on appearance alone, you get bumped up about a point or 1.5 out of 10 in the sxxual Market Value scale. so if you were a 6 at 5'6 you might become a 7-7.5 at 5'9
Hi Movie, thank you so much for commenting on my topic. I’m also below 170cm aiming for 175cm. I’m curious is there any quantitative improvements you saw for your dating experiences after surgery? Do you feel like you get 5% more or 50% more second dates or kisses than before the surgery? Also, does the numbness or any surgery negative consequence lower your cognitive function or performance on getting a second date or dating in general?
Gained 3 inches

ilovescience

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2021, 01:52:51 AM »

Thank you for your explanation, sorry my English isn't fluent. I think when limb lenghening gets to the point where it finally becomes mainstream, shorter people no longer need to go through all the pain and pressure that some people put on the short people, because everyone has a second chance to become few inches taller. Limb lenghening might be the factor that change how some people view on height.

Hobbit

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2021, 10:43:44 AM »

How tall are you now?

Elhemioe

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2021, 09:17:37 AM »

You're asking guys who spent thousands of dollars and months recovering from a surgery that they thought would help with dating, don't you Think they're gonna have a little bit of bias to make themselves think it was worth it ?

Elhemioe

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2021, 09:20:26 AM »

We're not short of studies that show that people notice thé face first. A handsome muscular 5'5 guy will Always be more attractive than an ugly slender 5'11

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2021, 11:47:50 AM »

We're not short of studies that show that people notice thé face first. A handsome muscular 5'5 guy will Always be more attractive than an ugly slender 5'11

stop projecting  ;)

I want 8,07 cm

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2021, 12:01:16 PM »

ok but i'm ugly

tallertree

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2021, 12:10:54 PM »

I think I'm a good candidate to answer this question since I went from a non-normal height(around 160cm) to a normal height(around 170cm) for men.

My new height has NOT produced more attention from girls. What I mean by this is that I have not noticed that girls shows interest more than before. This is obviously due to my looks, I'm simply a ugly guy. What has changed though is that I don't think as much about my height anymore. Before LL I used to think a lot about my height and I think girls could sense this insecurity. Obviously in my case a few more doors have been opened since I now have a normal height, so that girl who thought my height was a deal breaker will maybe not see it as a deal breaker anymore. But if you already are of natural height, you will most likely not be affected by this.

My sincere suggestion to all men out there who have a height that could be considered normal is that you will gain MUCH more by improving yourself in other ways. Start going to the gym, dress nice, drive a nice car and simply take care of yourself. If you don't get attention from girls with your current height, you will for sure not gain more attention from girls after LL. You also probably have thousands of dollars laying around to make this change possible, just make sure to invest it wisely.

ilovescience

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2021, 12:35:28 PM »

I think I'm a good candidate to answer this question since I went from a non-normal height(around 160cm) to a normal height(around 170cm) for men.

My new height has NOT produced more attention from girls. What I mean by this is that I have not noticed that girls shows interest more than before. This is obviously due to my looks, I'm simply a ugly guy. What has changed though is that I don't think as much about my height anymore. Before LL I used to think a lot about my height and I think girls could sense this insecurity. Obviously in my case a few more doors have been opened since I now have a normal height, so that girl who thought my height was a deal breaker will maybe not see it as a deal breaker anymore. But if you already are of natural height, you will most likely not be affected by this.

My sincere suggestion to all men out there who have a height that could be considered normal is that you will gain MUCH more by improving yourself in other ways. Start going to the gym, dress nice, drive a nice car and simply take care of yourself. If you don't get attention from girls with your current height, you will for sure not gain more attention from girls after LL. You also probably have thousands of dollars laying around to make this change possible, just make sure to invest it wisely.

Do you think some girls might consider 170 short?

tallertree

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2021, 12:41:57 PM »

Do you think some girls might consider 170 short?
Yes, I don't understand what you are trying to say though. If you are 170cm, have good social skills, look good and take care of yourself then your height is most likely not a problem.

I have two close friends who are both naturally 170cm and look very good. Both of them get chased by girls all the time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up