Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need good lifted shoes  (Read 2256 times)

CardinalGT

• Visitor
  • 6'7 OR BUST
Need good lifted shoes
« on: January 12, 2022, 09:57:34 PM »

My feet size is a bit more than US 10, and the lifted shoes must be 4 inches minimum, anyone here has good choices or combinations that could achieve that?

ilovescience

Re: Need good lifted shoes
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 05:01:45 AM »

My feet size is a bit more than US 10, and the lifted shoes must be 4 inches minimum, anyone here has good choices or combinations that could achieve that?

Have you tried online search, like in Taobao they have a lot.

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 05:19:43 PM »

Sent you a PM. If you use the included height boosting insoles plus the shoes you will have 4 inches.

Sambollio

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 11:37:19 PM »

Just so you know, if the shoe is increasing your height by increasing the height of the heel (like a high heel) you are only going to get roughly 2/3s of the advertised height due to 1.) your foot sliding forward 2.) most importantly the way the ankle pivots does not give you the full height 3.) you will lose a small amount of height to the material compressing. Unfortunately for a shoe that actually gives you 4 inches you’ll need to overshoot by at least 1 inch. Or get one with a massive platform that doesn’t make you stand on your top toes.

I’m 180 cm tall in my shoes. With “3 inches” of shoe inserts I measured at 185 cm.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 03:16:23 AM »

Tall Men's Shoes is generally my go-to there from when I was in the biz.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

zaozari

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 02:40:11 AM »

Sent you a PM. If you use the included height boosting insoles plus the shoes you will have 4 inches.
Hi! Can I have that info too, please?

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 09:14:47 PM »

No cap? 4 inches? That's very awesome cuz it means after LL I can get up to 188cm with that pair of shoes on LOL.

henryjacob1

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2022, 07:30:53 AM »

About Powerlift 4 what I read here is that they stop to hold a load (becoming squishy) after some threshold (something above 200-250 kg barbell), and thus considered "entry-level". I wanted to get the shoes "for life" though, and I feel I might cross this threshold a lot sooner. But considering a price, maybe during those years I'll progress to the threshold there will emerge something more suitable
Another reason is being "entry level" the exterior looks not so durable as i.e. mentioned Romaleos 2. I understand that likely I will end up with Powerlift 4 though (while wanting Romaleos 2 instead, hence my question about how "wrong" it is to have a 0.75" heel)

dream173

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2022, 12:47:59 AM »

Not only that but for anything more than 2 inches, the shaft and/or sole are noticeably large. They stick out, even if your pants are long.

I've bought elevator dress shoes and have never worn them because the sole is almost like a heel. And to get the advertised boot in height, you'd have to complement them with separate 1 to 2 inch lifts, which will destroy your feet if you are standing or walking more than 2 hours at a time.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2023, 07:43:17 PM »

that’s quite the boost. is it perhaps to emulate what it’d be like to undergo femoral lengthening using NuVasive tech?

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up