Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Women are now aware of post LL proportions and mocking them  (Read 4989 times)

balme

Re: Women are now aware of post LL proportions and mocking them
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2022, 04:07:33 PM »

who the hell cares... tall is tall.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2022, 04:48:42 PM »

If I were the only person on Earth, I would never known that being 6' looks much better than 5'8''.

I would like to be taller because I like how it looks, I don't care if other people like it or not, but most of people will like it.

If you were the last survivor of world war 3, knowing everything you know now, would you still want to break your legs and gimp yourself to be 6'?  No.  You want to look better to get others to like you.  Looking good has no purpose otherwise.

Polvorón

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2022, 01:57:51 AM »

If you were the last survivor of world war 3, knowing everything you know now, would you still want to break your legs and gimp yourself to be 6'?  No.  You want to look better to get others to like you.  Looking good has no purpose otherwise.
Not, I don't want to be "better" than other people, I want to be just as other people are. Not all people have the same feelings, I my case I just have a heigh dysphoria.

GIMP (a great photomanipulation tool, I recommend it so much) allows you to see how you would look being taller, but a simple mirror tilted can give you a great impression of that. Even a 10 cm step in front of a mirror can tell you how you would look after the procedure. In my case the look is great, I really like it.

CLL is not just a surgery, It's a hope for a lot of people. Of course, one has to be very careful, but that is still better than remaining short, because it gives me a bad feeling about my own body.

BTW: therapy didn't work on me, it has zero effect in my mind, I won't accept my current height easily.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

boklecrt

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2022, 03:59:32 AM »

Relax buddy boyos, the opinion of some random instagram fatties is irrelevant to your own personal journey with the LL procedure

Never forget that this is the type of person most likely making these snarky comments:

Women are notorious for yapping too much on social media, but never forget, in person they are as quiet as a mouse
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2022, 04:33:42 AM »

Not, I don't want to be "better" than other people, I want to be just as other people are. Not all people have the same feelings, I my case I just have a heigh dysphoria

I didn't say better than other people.  And your repeated dodging of the question did not go unnoticed.

AimHigh

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2022, 01:10:18 PM »

As I aged I realised the more attractive and confident women who are ready to settle are less picky regarding height, and more interested in your ability to bond with them and provide for them.
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

Polvorón

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2022, 04:40:51 PM »

I didn't say better than other people.  And your repeated dodging of the question did not go unnoticed.
If you were the last survivor of world war 3, knowing everything you know now, would you still want to break your legs and gimp yourself to be 6'?
Yes, I would like to get taller.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

AlmostSix

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2023, 05:52:10 AM »

that guy's bald, chubby and pasty, it never began for him anyway.
all i want is to be a solid 183. currently closer to 182 at the end of the day.

Notlucky

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2023, 09:52:39 AM »

Body, if your intention of limb lengthening was getting women then you are just wrong because even if this surgery wasn't mainstream the you would just be exposed when taking off your pants because it isn't something you could hide.
And you should know that cosmetic surgeries are much more socially acceptable for women than they are for men.
And pretty much every cosmetic surgery started like this. At first it was for deformity correction, then some people started doing it for cosmetic reasons, then it went mainstream and at the beginning was frowned upon by society but then people just accepted it.

Notlucky

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2023, 09:57:17 AM »

And by the way, not all people look normal after LL and that is with every cosmetic surgery.
Not all people look normal after a nose job for instance. Some look normal as if they were born with than nose, but some other people just look fake.

Notlucky

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2023, 10:19:35 AM »

that guy's bald, chubby and pasty, it never began for him anyway.
I just visited that website. First of all, that website is probably the second creepiest website to have ever been created after this forum. Second, that guy did a 5inch lengthening and already had  ty proportions before. You don't expect him to end up looking like a greek god or something. And I dont undrestand why that Docor even did this.

alf6cm

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2023, 02:17:55 PM »

This is why you have to do this for yourself first before you do it for others. Also I can tell they have fillers in their lips and jaw and get BBL and that   looks fake as fk. I personally will rip any girl apart who has the audacity to not only call it out but mock it. I’ll make her regret the day she ever got filers done. You can’t say height is a problem and people do something excruciating to fix it and then you mock that. Nah, you are not well sis. Eat a dck and it won’t be my big black dic because you don’t deserve it. Gtfo. I’m now taller so I got options. fk off bitch.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up