Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 13 cm mockup thoughts?  (Read 931 times)

Hobbit

13 cm mockup thoughts?
« on: May 09, 2022, 02:05:25 PM »

I made a 13cm mockup picture of myself (8cm femur & 5cm tibia). It looks normal for me but what do you guys think? Pic link: https://imgur.com/a/NniTC6X

Shogun

Re: 13 cm mockup thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 02:49:05 PM »

Looks acceptable to me, actually i have 2 friends who look like that when at beach, you will look even bette rif you build those muscles on your body and legs after.

What i have noticed is that short men usually (9 times out of ten) have the torso just short legs. 90% of mocks up of 13cm of lengthening i have seen look fine. Personally i would oush for 15cm since that won't really make any big difference visually but mostly in your mind.

Ozzi6557

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 03:51:16 PM »

Looks acceptable to me, actually i have 2 friends who look like that when at beach, you will look even bette rif you build those muscles on your body and legs after.

What i have noticed is that short men usually (9 times out of ten) have the torso just short legs. 90% of mocks up of 13cm of lengthening i have seen look fine. Personally i would oush for 15cm since that won't really make any big difference visually but mostly in your mind.

Do you really think 13 cm does not make a difference?  It is clear that 15 is more significant.  But 13 is quite a lot and makes a big difference

Hobbit

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 04:25:19 PM »

Ah ic. Thanks for your input! And I agree with what you say regarding torso and short legs. Because most tall men (especially of african descend) have short torso and long legs. I have a friend that is 6’3 but his height is 75% legs lol. Whereas short caucasian and asian men on average have medium to tall torso but are just short due to the the length of their legs

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 05:43:33 PM »

I made a 13cm mockup picture of myself (8cm femur & 5cm tibia). It looks normal for me but what do you guys think? Pic link: https://imgur.com/a/NniTC6X

Should be fine after the LL. May I ask your age and height?

Hobbit

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 05:51:39 PM »

I’m 20 & 171-172cm

Shogun

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 07:47:51 PM »

Let me make myself clear, 13 cm IS INDEED a great amount. But thinking logically, if 13 is so good, just make another mock of you with +2/+3 more cm. It won't make THAT much difference in the eye BUT a huge difference around people or for your own mental being. Also, yes, shorter people 90% can add 13-15(maybe 16 if u cna pull it off) and be acceptable and tbh normal looking.

Just go around the metro/buss or any bussy area and look around and find short men. I guarantee you every one of em can add 13-15cm(just imagine em). The ONLY times thwy can't is they are extremely skinny/narrow/too short(for example a guy 5'5-5'8 could add 13cm whereas i have yet to see sb 5'0 being okat with that lengthening.)

Last thing I wanna say, in the real world no one notices proportions. Legit no one. I have shown pics of apo(the ones where he looks weird) to 24 people(friends and family members) not a SINGLE one of em say smth. All they said was *he looks handsome and strong* or the other end of the spectrum *abit feminine*. So all in all if you have basic muscle+wide(dont stress this enouph u know what i mean) + a minimum height of 5'4-5'8 go for it.

Hobbit

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2022, 03:55:15 PM »

It’s about safety more than appearance if you’re going over 13cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up