Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height Reduction Surgery  (Read 3162 times)

Siegfried

Re: Height Reduction Surgery
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2022, 03:13:24 PM »

You can ask LL doctors about it directly because 99.9% of users here are fixed on limb LENGTHENING surgeries.

Why did you create a new account lol?
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Dexter5729

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2022, 06:57:01 PM »

Lmao what a fk joke. This dude is funny

Oil and Fish

• tytytytt6t6
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2022, 07:28:54 AM »

Your logic was, I am a new account, so I am OP's another account.
Well done, keep tooting.
Theodosis Prousalis

Mrtall123

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2022, 10:04:27 AM »

Well done, keep tooting.

Incorrect. The fact it was also written in that retarded way was the dead giveaway  ;D

Siegfried

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2022, 11:47:30 AM »

Well done, keep tooting.

Are you saying you are not the same person as Ilovescience? Seems like an awful coincidence, since he/she was just made fun of for having over 1000 posts and just stopped posting right after.

Now your account shows up with a similar name and a similar writing style.  ;D  ;D
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Oil and Fish

• tytytytt6t6
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2022, 01:15:45 PM »

Are you saying you are not the same person as Ilovescience? Seems like an awful coincidence, since he/she was just made fun of for having over 1000 posts and just stopped posting right after.

Now your account shows up with a similar name and a similar writing style.  ;D  ;D
I checked his post history and firstly I don't see any similarity between our posts, secondly I don't know what's wrong with him since this is offtopic so no need to be hostile, Finally what does this have to do with OP's post?
Theodosis Prousalis

Mrtall123

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2022, 09:49:27 PM »

I checked his post history and firstly I don't see any similarity between our posts, secondly I don't know what's wrong with him since this is offtopic so no need to be hostile, Finally what does this have to do with OP's post?

::)

informationispower

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2022, 11:55:39 AM »

I dont think scientifist and Ilovescience are the same guy. I dont see any resemblence between the writing style of the two. Atleast scientifist doesnt comment with constant stupid questions

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2023, 07:47:57 PM »

Currently around 6'7 (201cm) and considering having femoral shortening to reduce height as it's a major pain in the ass! The major question is how much?

As far as I can see a 6cm reduction should take me to just under 6'5 which is probably gonna be where things become a bit easier (6'4 is the "ideal" cutoff point IMHO so its not far off)

Do folks think a 2-2.5 inch height change is enough feel different? Most LL's seem to be wanting to do way more?

This is a complex question if you’re interested at increased longevity and decreased load at your cardiovascular system. Can you refine it?

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

AllinStryde

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2023, 06:56:16 PM »

Height reduction surgery is definitely a thing.  I met someone at the Paley clinic who was going through it.  You won't find too many advocates for height reduction on this forum...but it is a thing.  Did  you ever get it done, I know your original post was a while ago.

AlmostSix

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2023, 04:03:32 PM »

Hi are you from America? I think American younger generation are getting taller. 6'4 still considered tall but not uncommon. In colleges or high schools today probably every 50 people there will be one 6'4 taller, correct?
6'4 is still extremely rare for a HS or college student unless they're a D1 athlete. I'm 22 and most of my generation is 5'11 tops. 6'-6'1 is probably a little more common now than 30 years ago but those guys still stand out as tall for the most part.
all i want is to be a solid 183. currently closer to 182 at the end of the day.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up