Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to get funding/credit  (Read 1580 times)

Wood

• Visitor
How to get funding/credit
« on: September 09, 2022, 03:20:57 AM »

I’m 28 now with quite a 750 credit score and haven’t seemed to amass the cash amount for a paley LL surgery. I know of light stream and other loan services but have never seen how people are able to pay for this surgery without being extremely financially successful or generous parents that have means. Is there a way people are getting this done by Paley without all cash? Getting a business loan? I’m willing to go outside the box but I really just want to get this done. I’ve been trying to save for 8 years now but it’s seeming to be out of reach. Please share if you have a successful way to secure funding

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: How to get funding/credit
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 05:15:22 AM »

I honestly don't think anyone will loan you such a large amount for cosmetic surgery.  CareCredit's max is $25K. It doesn't matter what your score is: you need the income to back it up.

Wood

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 12:04:52 AM »

Ok. I just keep hearing about how you could get over 100k in business loans by starting a business and getting your own EIN. I know I can pay the money back, but I cannot get the time back.

boklecrt

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 01:25:42 AM »

I’m 28 now with quite a 750 credit score and haven’t seemed to amass the cash amount for a paley LL surgery. I know of light stream and other loan services but have never seen how people are able to pay for this surgery without being extremely financially successful or generous parents that have means. Is there a way people are getting this done by Paley without all cash? Getting a business loan? I’m willing to go outside the box but I really just want to get this done. I’ve been trying to save for 8 years now but it’s seeming to be out of reach. Please share if you have a successful way to secure funding

getting a loan in america to do surgery in america - forget it, noone gives 100k loans just like that

and how couldnt you save the cash for 8 years of working?? and if you saved the bare minimum needed for surgery, you then have 20k extra for additional expenses

and what happens if complications arise and you need to pay more, twice more?

start playing the lotto or get it abroad
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2023, 07:44:24 PM »

surgery without being extremely financially successful or generous parents that have means.

It helps to work at medicine. That’s all I can say.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up