Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Road to 168 (160) with Precise 2.2  (Read 933 times)

Roadtotall

Road to 168 (160) with Precise 2.2
« on: September 22, 2022, 05:57:28 AM »

Hello to everyone. I Finally made the decision to do the surgery. Im from Germany, 29y and my height was always an issue for me (160).
Not for girls or something like that, im pretty good looking guy(blue eyes and dark skin)
And I always tried to continue my education and improved my social skills  Imo you dont need height for a 10/10GF. Career and able to being sarcastic etc and a good body/face were always enough for me personally.

My real issue is that I cant defend anyone with this height. Its just impossible and I hate it that I have to be scared of getting in trouble because I Look like a girl. I had so much trouble because of this, I got beaten up etc. The worst Part is, that I got beaten up by Kids, 16-17y while I was 26. Its the worst feeling this World and yes I had suicidal thoughts because of this.

My worst experience were at a concert. I Was
at a concert with my sister and I just noticed how 1 guy who was 10 years younger than me tried to kick my sister (to get space). I didnt do anything and I even looked to the bottom, so I can say "I didnt see anything" I just didnt want to get in trouble.but I Was broken inside. My sister is very skinny, short. To thinking about it how a guy tried to Hit her makes me almost crying. Everyday.

I had to change something. I wasnt able to deal it anymore so decided to do this surgery. My goal IS 8CMfemur and 6cm tibia.
I went for precise 2.2.
12.5mm nail, so Im allowed to walk with a walker. Im still pretty scared of using it because of bending the nail. If someone can Show me Videos how to walk with it, I would be happy.

MY doctor said I have very good bone healing so Im lengthening with 1.5mm per Day (3*0.50). I dont know how to feel about this, after reaching 1-2cm I want to switch to 1mm but I also dont want to get pre consolidation

I made the mistake to take some Supplements like Calcium l/Vitamin 3 but they are needed for consolidation Phase not now

Part 2q is coming

Unknown

Re: Road to 168 (160) with Precise 2.2
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 06:54:38 AM »

Doubt LL will make you tougher for self defence, at best it makes a look a little more intimidating. If some guy decided to step up to ur toughness you should hope that you are lucky ur brittle legs dont break.

Limbfan2020

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 06:58:40 AM »

Hi Roadtotall,

who is your doctor? Why did you choose Precise 2.2 instead of Betzbone etc?

I wish you all the best!

Roadtotall

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 08:03:33 AM »

Hi Roadtotall,

who is your doctor? Why did you choose Precise 2.2 instead of Betzbone etc?

I wish you all the best!

Thank you! Since I want to do two surgerys and also bought a house this year my financial situation isnt so clean. My surgery was in Turkey, you can message me private for more Infos. Its not Halil Buldu btw. He was my first option but something was sketchy there, so I didnt choose him.

Charizard

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 08:47:25 AM »

Congratzz ;)
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Roadtotall

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 12:31:57 PM »

I will make a new thread and edit the Name of surgeon

balme

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 12:36:14 PM »

Doubt LL will make you tougher for self defence, at best it makes a look a little more intimidating. If some guy decided to step up to ur toughness you should hope that you are lucky ur brittle legs dont break.
how can you research about LL so much and make a dumb comment like this? bRitTlE LeGS

shortisnotfun

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 12:34:13 AM »

I will make a new thread and edit the Name of surgeon

Who is the surgeon?
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

KingsRule

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 10:44:23 PM »

I do not think you have properly done your research if you believe you will be better equipped in a fight after doing this surgery. As someone who has finished and increased my height from LL I can say with certainty that my former self would beat the   out of my current self. You lose too much athletic ability after doing this.
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short
LON Femurs Halil Buldu ‘22
Would do again not nearly as bad as being short

balme

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2022, 11:54:25 PM »

I do not think you have properly done your research if you believe you will be better equipped in a fight after doing this surgery. As someone who has finished and increased my height from LL I can say with certainty that my former self would beat the   out of my current self. You lose too much athletic ability after doing this.
but how many month passed after rod removal?

darthmaul

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2023, 01:38:45 PM »

Any update?

dontgototurkey

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2023, 02:41:04 AM »

Who is the surgeon?

**Guaranteed** this guy is a Live Life Taller victim. He mentioned 1.5 mm per day, they are they only chop shop that lengthens at this rate, and the staff there are always pitching “good bone healing” as an excuse to lengthen faster to “prevent preconsolidation” which is actually a rare occurrence in cosmetic limb lengthening. What they never mention is the soft tissues/nerves cannot stretch safely at that rate without incurring damage, it’s physically impossible. This is classic LLT garbage. It’s a scam to push patients through the process faster to increase patient volume at the clinic 💵💵.

Hope this guy wasn’t crippled.

DO NOT GO TO TURKEY FOR LIMB LENGTHENING

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2023, 03:13:23 PM »

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up