Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8cm Precise 2.2 by LimbLengtheningTurkey  (Read 4547 times)

shortisnotfun

Re: 8cm Precise 2.2 by LimbLengtheningTurkey
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2023, 04:39:46 PM »

Look like a uper fake diary, all writen in 2 days jut to clean LimbLengtheningTurkey name. its a pain in the ass all this fakes for we people that try to get real information for a decision.

He is actually real, I have him on Snapchat. Not every diary is fake.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

Charizard

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2023, 12:42:34 AM »

He is actually real, I have him on Snapchat. Not every diary is fake.

Yeah his Snapchat: lambo.aziza
Why would they need to clean their name?
I never seen anyone who complain about their clinic. Did i miss something?
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Roadtotall

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2023, 04:18:40 PM »

Im not a fake lol. Everyone can add me on snap for more questions about LL.
Im sorry, Im not really active since im trying get back to old life and I also moved out.

I will try to post a big review in the next weeks. Currently im during consolidation and trying to improve walking without assistance.

Roadtotall

Re: 8cm Precise 2.2 by LimbLengtheningTurkeey
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2023, 02:02:06 AM »

So I finally decided to start with the diary. I will try to mention every aspect which could be important for someone who is thinking about doing the surgery. Feel free to ask me if you have further questions and you can also add me on snapchat and we can also doing a call. You shouldnt forget that I am able to understand everyone who is thinking about the surgery, so I want to be helpful as much I can since I would say that I have some experince related to the surgery.

So lets start with the hardest thing if you are considering doing the surgery. I guess I can speak for everyone: if you found out that there is option to get taller if you are feeling significantly short, you cant live without thinking about that. You will try to find reasons against the decision and there are plenty good reasons to not doing it but at the end it leaves a mark in your mind which be always triggered if you are going outside next to tall people or using social media. I already explained my reasons so I will skip it and lets go forward to explain my decisions.

As you know there are good surgeons and there are red flags and we know that you shouldnt save money for this kind of surgery. First of all, DONT DO LON on femurs. I wont explain that, if you are reading my diary you already should did some research and knowledge that doing LON isnt recommended for femur and its a bad idea to risk your health. You have to realize that it doesnt make sense to save money since your height doesnt mean anything if you cant walk properly or when you have other complications which will affect your life quality in a dramatically way.

So the first step: LON ISNT A OPTION FOR FEMUR

Part 2 is coming soon and I do appologize for my english.

If you are interested to see the scars or how they look 5-6 months post surgery, also please add me on snap.

Also: Please keep in mind (As a religious person I have to mention it especially this month), its obviously a sin to do the surgery. 

Hoi

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2023, 09:03:36 PM »

He is not fake. I have him on snap and he always answers every question I have. Really appreciate it! Can’t wait to see more of your diary. Best of luck!

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2023, 03:40:28 PM »

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

LothLorien

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2023, 11:51:14 AM »

Your diary helped me to made up my mind really. It was a right call. Thank you!!
Dreaming to be tall as like an elf..

QulntoeDex

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2023, 03:21:25 PM »

I had Legs Lengthening surgery with Dr Fatih Arslanoglu, Lengthening Turkey Height Solution a few months ago and I had unbelievable Large and a few extra Scars and some closer to hips areas and you don’t believe if you see them. I don’t understand why Dr Fatih did that and I so unhappy with this. I knew it would be the scars but I didn’t expect them looked like this.

QulntoeDex

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2023, 10:18:59 AM »

Dr Arslanoglu he did draw something on my sides hips areas and created unbelievable large and extra scars on my legs and I so unhappy with what he did and I don’t know why he did that  .
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up