Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 8cm Precise 2.2 by LimbLengtheningTurkey  (Read 4548 times)

Roadtotall

8cm Precise 2.2 by LimbLengtheningTurkey
« on: September 22, 2022, 12:44:58 PM »

Road to 168 (160) with Precise 2.2
« on: Today at 05:57:28 AM »
ReplyReplyQuote
Hello to everyone. I Finally made the decision to do the surgery. Im from Germany, 29y and my height was always an issue for me (160).

My real issue is that I cant defend anyone with this height. Its just impossible and I hate it that I have to be scared of getting in trouble because I Look like a girl. I had so much trouble because of this, I got beaten up etc. The worst Part is, that I got beaten up by Kids, 16-17y while I was 26. Its the worst feeling this World and yes I had suicidal thoughts because of this.

My worst experience were at a concert. I Was
at a concert with my sister and I just noticed how 1 guy who was 10 years younger than me tried to kick my sister (to get space). I didnt do anything and I even looked to the bottom, so I can say "I didnt see anything" I just didnt want to get in trouble.but I Was broken inside. My sister is very skinny, short. To thinking about it how a guy tried to Hit her makes me almost crying. Everyday.

I had to change something. I wasnt able to deal it anymore so decided to do this surgery. My goal IS 8CMfemur and 6cm tibia.
I went for precise 2.2.
12.5mm nail, so Im allowed to walk with a walker. Im still pretty scared of using it because of bending the nail. If someone can Show me Videos how to walk "hop" with it, I would be happy.

My doctor said I have very good bone healing so Im lengthening with 1.5mm per Day (3*0.50). I dont know how to feel about this, after reaching 1-2cm I want to switch to 1mm but I also dont want to get pre consolidation

I made the mistake to take some Supplements like Calcium l/Vitamin 3 but they are needed for consolidation Phase not now.

Lets talk about LimbLengtheningTurkey. They are really very very very professionall. Hospital, Hotel very high Standards etc. After I met Dr. Denizakbulut and. Dr.FatihArslanoglu I Was really Glad that I choosed them. I know it's still the beginning of my lengthening journey but sometimes Im feeling myself so good that Im thinking that I didnt had a big surgery. You just feel that they care about their Patients which is the most important Part for me.

You can also ask for my snap Chat, so I can give you some impressions

Roadtotall

Re: 8cm Precise 2.2 by LimbLengtheningTurkey
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 12:49:58 PM »

My goal is 5-6cm tibia after this and then I want to go to boxing. I would prefer MMA but it would be to dangerous because of legs.

Im even thinking about talking steroids. I just want to be someone who doesnt look "weak"

This is my Personal dream

Charizard

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 04:06:40 PM »

My goal is 5-6cm tibia after this and then I want to go to boxing. I would prefer MMA but it would be to dangerous because of legs.

Im even thinking about talking steroids. I just want to be someone who doesnt look "weak"

I guess you will need to put a lot of effort after limb lengthening surgery but if you put it in your mind and if you do stretching well, why not?  :D ;) Congratz by the way👍🏼
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Roadtotall

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 07:17:08 PM »

Thanks mate!

Today I had my first PT lesson and it was great. If you have the opportunity to use Walker because of your weight and 12 5mm,, you should use it. Its a huge difference and your legs wont feel stiff like on wheelchair and bed.

Next week I should reach 1cm.

Ascender

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 07:29:02 PM »

Thank you for your diary, I hope it goes smoothly for you.

I would like to add you on SnapChat bro, u can message me your username.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 12:42:06 AM »

ReplyReplyQuote
Hello to everyone. I Finally made the decision to do the surgery. Im from Germany, 29y and my height was always an issue for me (160).

My real issue is that I cant defend anyone with this height. Its just impossible and I hate it that I have to be scared of getting in trouble because I Look like a girl. I had so much trouble because of this, I got beaten up etc. The worst Part is, that I got beaten up by Kids, 16-17y while I was 26. Its the worst feeling this World and yes I had suicidal thoughts because of this.

at a concert with my sister and I just noticed how 1 guy who was 10 years younger than me tried to kick my sister (to get space). I didnt do anything and I even looked to the bottom, so I can say "I didnt see anything" I just didnt want to get in trouble.but I Was broken inside. My sister is very skinny, short. To thinking about it how a guy tried to Hit her makes me almost crying. Everyday.

I had to change something. I wasnt able to deal it anymore so decided to do this surgery. My goal IS 8CMfemur and 6cm tibia.
I went for precise 2.2.
12.5mm nail, so Im allowed to walk with a walker. Im still pretty scared of using it because of bending the nail. If someone can Show me Videos how to walk "hop" with it, I would be happy.

My doctor said I have very good bone healing so Im lengthening with 1.5mm per Day (3*0.50). I dont know how to feel about this, after reaching 1-2cm I want to switch to 1mm but I also dont want to get pre consolidation

I made the mistake to take some Supplements like Calcium l/Vitamin 3 but they are needed for consolidation Phase not now.

Lets talk about LimbLengtheningTurkey. They are really very very very professionall. Hospital, Hotel very high Standards etc. After I met Dr. Denizakbulut and. Dr.FatihArslanoglu I Was really Glad that I choosed them. I know it's still the beginning of my lengthening journey but sometimes Im feeling myself so good that Im thinking that I didnt had a big surgery. You just feel that they care about their Patients which is the most important Part for me.

Yes, please send your Snapchat username
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

Roadtotall

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 08:05:04 AM »

Snapchat: lambo.aziza

If you want to have a live diary for the distraction Phase and everyday life in their hotel, feel free to add me.

Roadtotall

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 05:44:05 PM »

Still lightening with 1.5mm, everything is fine, cant wait to get my first 1cm.

I only can recommend to use Walker if you have permission to use it Its a major difference. You will feel better and your legs wont feel so stiff. Its the most annoying feeling if your legs feel stiff/heavy

Also some tips:

Try to dangle your leg (so you have straight Position) if you use Wheelchair. Dont use it "normal".

Try ist to always to move your legs/little movements if you lying around or sitting for a long time.

Take a shower everyday for your legs and switch hot/cold to get better blood circulation

If you use Walker make sure that youre legs are always straight

Just dont be static with your legs

Roadtotall

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2022, 04:22:49 PM »

2.1cm reached! Everything goes well So far, im really satiesfied with everything. People are very very nice.

Still doing 1.5mm but because of Pain its like this

11.day 1.5mm
2.day 1mm

Etc.

Xray was perfect, bone healing is very fast, so I shouldnt do 1mm everyday, Next xray will Tell me If I can do 1mm everyday

ten

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2022, 05:16:24 PM »

you're german, how come you didn't go to Dr Kohne in Bavaria? He charges just 60k, is Turkey cheaper than that?

Roadtotall

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2022, 09:24:48 PM »

Tbh I even didnt know him lol. I did only know Betz from Germany

Roadtotall

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2022, 09:26:09 PM »

I dont know how to post my xray

KingsRule

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2022, 01:11:04 AM »

2.1cm reached! Everything goes well So far, im really satiesfied with everything. People are very very nice.

Still doing 1.5mm but because of Pain its like this

11.day 1.5mm
2.day 1mm

Etc.
Hey bro. I’ve read that you’re doing 1.5mm a day. I also just completed lon femurs in turkey and if I could give you advice don’t do that rate. You get really tight after 6cm it’s much better to do 1 or max 1.25. I think I read dr. Assayag also saying that. Take care bro
Xray was perfect, bone healing is very fast, so I shouldnt do 1mm everyday, Next xray will Tell me If I can do 1mm everyday
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short
LON Femurs Halil Buldu ‘22
Would do again not nearly as bad as being short

Roadtotall

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2022, 03:59:34 AM »

Thank you bro I also want to stop lengthening at 1.5

Im doing like this now

1 Day 1.5
2. 1.

For 10 days and then New xray. I hole they let me doing only 1mm then everyday

Bagga

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2022, 03:28:22 PM »

are u doing Tibias with Precice 2.2?
Able to use walker for walking?

Roadtotall

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2022, 03:58:41 AM »

Its femur

Doing 1mm everyday now.

Bagga

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2022, 05:58:45 AM »

u said u were doing Tibias??

Roadtotall

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2022, 01:08:17 PM »

"after this"

I meant after lengthening Femur I want to do Tibia.

Firstly I only wanted to do Femur but I need two surgerys anyway to get a really big difference.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2022, 12:55:54 AM »

"after this"

I meant after lengthening Femur I want to do Tibia.

Firstly I only wanted to do Femur but I need two surgerys anyway to get a really big difference.

What length are you at now?

LothLorien

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2022, 11:06:20 AM »

ReplyReplyQuote

I went for precise 2.2.

Sad to hear your story but it's nice to know that you found courage to have this surgery :). Do you have pain and all? Why did you choose precice?
Dreaming to be tall as like an elf..

Roadtotall

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2022, 09:16:30 PM »

Sad to hear your story but it's nice to know that you found courage to have this surgery :). Do you have pain and all? Why did you choose precice?

Pain Level is very low. I even dont use pain Killers but im sure after 5cm I will notice some pain. I choosed precise because stryde wasnt available.

What I like about this Company, they really do everything for you and they do care. If you have any Problems they will fix it immediately.

I didnt Post for a while because at this point nothing new happened. Had Xray today I reached like 3.7 now! I even can Tell the difference now!

Roadtotall

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2022, 08:34:37 AM »

I choosed precise I wanted to have a internal nail for my Femur. I dont know but I didnt like Betzbone or other "own" methods. Ofc I would go for Stryde but it's not available. I have time and the long recover time isnt an issue for me since im home working anyways If I am back in my country

shortisnotfun

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2022, 04:37:35 PM »

I choosed precise I wanted to have a internal nail for my Femur. I dont know but I didnt like Betzbone or other "own" methods. Ofc I would go for Stryde but it's not available. I have time and the long recover time isnt an issue for me since im home working anyways If I am back in my country

Are you doing tibias directly after the femur? Or waiting a few months/year

Roadtotall

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2022, 08:30:03 AM »

Are you doing tibias directly after the femur? Or waiting a few months/year

Waiting for 1 year so I also can remove the nail in that surgery

sirlimbalot

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2022, 11:12:07 AM »

ReplyReplyQuote

I went for precise 2.2.

Are you using any supplement during the phase? Or is it necessary to use it before surgery?

Charizard

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2022, 02:00:16 PM »

Any update about your progress?
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Hoi

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2022, 05:46:55 PM »

I am also planning to go there. I see that they give Stam Cell injections to speed up the proces. Did they do this with you too?

Roadtotall

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2022, 08:56:40 PM »

Are you using any supplement during the phase? Or is it necessary to use it before surgery?

Mabye whey for your muscles but you shouldnt use other supplements like Calcium during distraction time, you dont want to risk pre consolidation. I would use them (Vitamin D3, Calcium etc) after finishing distraction time and starting consolidation.

@Hoi

Yes they do it for everyone

I will update my diary asap. Im actually done with everything and leaving in 12 days.

For other questions, pictures or Videos of hotel and everything, just add me on snapchat.

Hoi

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2023, 08:59:55 PM »

Any update on your journey?

moretallpls

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2023, 03:28:11 PM »

Look like a uper fake diary, all writen in 2 days jut to clean LimbLengtheningTurkey name. its a pain in the ass all this fakes for we people that try to get real information for a decision.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2023, 04:39:46 PM »

Look like a uper fake diary, all writen in 2 days jut to clean LimbLengtheningTurkey name. its a pain in the ass all this fakes for we people that try to get real information for a decision.

He is actually real, I have him on Snapchat. Not every diary is fake.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up