Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 291502 times)

notatroll

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #651 on: May 14, 2018, 09:23:11 PM »

morpheus

• banned: clone account of insearchofanswers
  • Visitor
« Reply #652 on: May 19, 2018, 11:24:40 PM »

I started LL with this doctor but I didn't like it. I finished LL with another doctor.

notatroll

« Reply #653 on: May 19, 2018, 11:41:38 PM »

I started LL with this doctor but I didn't like it. I finished LL with another doctor.

Send me a PM. All Monegal victims should create a group and prepare a class action lawsuit perhaps

iwontallow

• Visitor
« Reply #654 on: May 19, 2018, 11:50:33 PM »

Send me a PM. All Monegal victims should create a group and prepare a class action lawsuit perhaps

I don't know if they are allowed in Europe.
Banned:  multiple accounts (notatroll, Life, amigos)
and probably the troll Datum/LLuser1

morpheus

• banned: clone account of insearchofanswers
  • Visitor
« Reply #655 on: May 19, 2018, 11:54:10 PM »

Not sure if I want to sue

I don't know if they are allowed in Europe.

I'm not European

Auron

« Reply #656 on: May 20, 2018, 12:38:13 AM »

All you have to do is join all your 10 new accounts in 1 group and have a monologue just like you have been doing in this forum   ;D

notatroll

« Reply #657 on: May 20, 2018, 02:08:20 AM »

All you have to do is join all your 10 new accounts in 1 group and have a monologue just like you have been doing in this forum   ;D

You say that because that's what you do Dr Monegal - PatientPrivacy - Cinderella - Auron and Music manipulated by Monegal. I beg mods to check your IP and those and also mine and those you say it's me. I'm telling the truth. You aren't.

Cinderella

« Reply #658 on: May 20, 2018, 05:51:03 AM »

Oh poor troll! Yet to post x rays proving he is not a fake patient.
You can change your IP but your speech remains the same.
Get lost

iwontallow

• Visitor
« Reply #659 on: May 20, 2018, 02:53:19 PM »

Oh poor troll! Yet to post x rays proving he is not a fake patient.
You can change your IP but your speech remains the same.
Get lost

You pro-Monegal troll, leave him alone. He doesn't have to prove anything in public. That's the mods' task.

notatroll

« Reply #660 on: May 27, 2018, 12:25:29 PM »

Some people (Cinderella) are accusing me in private. They call me a fake. I'm not. I was in Barcelona and had the surgery. I will post some evidence soon. Does anybody know if it's legal (not moral) to post information and Xrays got from a whatsapp group? Everyone who wants to know more please write to me. I don't know how to prove I'm real.

Cinderella

« Reply #661 on: May 27, 2018, 12:45:56 PM »

Post your own x rays.
You said you would do that in private...
And you did not. I do not think posting private conversations and Other people x rays is legit.
Called you fake because you do not bring any evidence of YOU
Just the same rubbish as usual.

notatroll

« Reply #662 on: May 27, 2018, 02:12:59 PM »

I have the links to some pictures of Monegal's 'masterwork'. It's really the worst cosmetic case I've ever seen. Worst case ever. Fractures, bad fixation, strong misalignment, terrible wounds (butcher). This is unacceptable in cosmetic surgery. This so called surgeon should be sued by the patients. Their legs are totally destroyed and they were a healthy person before. Other patients have had problems but you won't see anything like this. I'm not sure if it's legal to post the link and I don't want to make the patient suffer, so send me a PM if you want to see.

Cinderella

« Reply #663 on: May 27, 2018, 02:18:54 PM »

Post your own x rays. Troll

notatroll

« Reply #664 on: May 27, 2018, 02:37:22 PM »

Post your own x rays. Troll

What for? To have revenge upon me, Monegal spy?

Cinderella

« Reply #665 on: May 27, 2018, 02:47:50 PM »

To proof you are a patient and not a troll.
Yet to proof anything...just threatening in private either me and MM.

You said I am not a cosmetic patient and I should stay away from this forum.
Do not forget LL was created to treat people like me having a LL discrepancy.
I had a SUFI when I was 12 which ended causing a 2,6 cm LLD and premature hip osteoarthritis.
Monegal fixed my leg and put me back to a normal life...and 3 years after Here comes the troll calling me ‘fake’, ‘spy’ and telling me to stay away from this forum.
Yet to proof anything but you having a severe mental issue, if I were mod here I would ban you for life. You are PM me and MM with your useless speech and paranoid obsessive speech.

So if you have own medical evidence post it. Otherwise the one to be out of this place is you. Mods should take immediate action.

notatroll

« Reply #666 on: May 27, 2018, 02:58:03 PM »

To proof you are a patient and not a troll.
Yet to proof anything...just threatening in private either me and MM.

You said I am not a cosmetic patient and I should stay away from this forum.
Do not forget LL was created to treat people like me having a LL discrepancy.
I had a SUFI when I was 12 which ended causing a 2,6 cm LLD and premature hip osteoarthritis.
Monegal fixed my leg and put me back to a normal life...and 3 years after Here comes the troll calling me ‘fake’, ‘spy’ and telling me to stay away from this forum.
Yet to proof anything but you having a severe mental issue, if I were mod here I would ban you for life. You are PM me and MM with your useless speech and paranoid obsessive speech.

So if you have own medical evidence post it. Otherwise the one to be out of this place is you. Mods should take immediate action.

I have never threatened anybody but it's true I sent a PM to MM. How do you know? Are you an alt account of MM perhaps?
I would send xrays to mods but wouldn't publish them here because this is full of Monegal spies and I fear revenge.

Cinderella

« Reply #667 on: May 27, 2018, 03:06:12 PM »

I know because I am in touch with her.
You should wash your mouth before saying MM name. She is a brave real patient. She overcame her complications whatever you say.

You are only a poor soul. Yet to proof you are a patient and not a troll.
Revenge? I do not think anybody pays attention to your sick mind. Anyone reading 99% of your posts sees you have issues and a hidden interest.

notatroll

« Reply #668 on: May 27, 2018, 03:13:44 PM »

I know because I am in touch with her.
You should wash your mouth before saying MM name. She is a brave real patient. She overcame her complications whatever you say.

You are only a poor soul. Yet to proof you are a patient and not a troll.
Revenge? I do not think anybody pays attention to your sick mind. Anyone reading 99% of your posts sees you have issues and a hidden interest.

Of course she's brave. When I see the pics I don't understand how she has been able to cope with all the horror created by this so called surgeon for years . She needs people to fight for her. I encourage her to join our group and sue.

patientprivacy

« Reply #669 on: May 27, 2018, 06:03:12 PM »

Dear users,

Dr Monegal's patients inform all users of this forum that they will take legal action if their private information is posted without their consent.

I would also beg ill-willed people to stop spreading false rumors about fellow patients. Remember that people who hurt eventually face their own karma.

Best regards,

hanshi

« Reply #670 on: May 27, 2018, 06:19:08 PM »

Take it as a general rule: stay away from European doctors who do cosmetic LL.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

Cinderella

« Reply #671 on: May 27, 2018, 06:56:06 PM »

Yes Europe! That stupid place where LL was created. Where first internal implants were created.
That stupid place where American Idol surgeons were trained...
Go to USA...that wonderful land with less than 300 years of history. Where immigrants are no longer welcome.

The land of free. The place where you pay over 150.000$ and you can get this

https://www.google.es/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-doctor-dror-paley-20160318-story,amp.html

By the way it is at least better place than Swaziland

Johnson1111

« Reply #672 on: May 27, 2018, 07:01:41 PM »

Yes Europe! That stupid place where LL was created. Where first internal implants were created.
Go to USA...that wonderful land with less than 300 years of history. Where immigrants are no longer welcome.

https://www.google.es/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-doctor-dror-paley-20160318-story,amp.html

It's the US hospitals that are overpriced more than anything. However I agree the doctors STILL charge far too much and are too greedy.

As far as immigrants go, Immigrants are still accepted but they should have stopped long ago.

Shadow91

« Reply #673 on: May 27, 2018, 07:07:56 PM »

cinderella, patientprivacy is monegal the lunatic...monegal get lost you hack!

Life

• Visitor
« Reply #674 on: May 27, 2018, 07:10:52 PM »

Cinderella you can't be that stup.. . Hanshi is a very smart guy. I think he's right. Read what he says

In most European countries the doctor is almost certain to win any lawsuit against a patient. The burden of proof is on the patient, but the doctors have all the evidence. The patient must prove 2 things, the fact that the doctor made a mistake and that his damage was caused by this mistake. The only way to prove this is to get an expertise from another doctor. Doctors normally stick together and help each other.
Also, there is no FDA in Europe which would control medical devices like lengthening nails. The manufacturers control themselves. The US regulations are much better here. That's the reason why e.g. some European lengthening nails are advertised as fully weight bearing. You won't see that with FDA approved nails.
Further, in the unlikely case a doctor loses a case, the compensation he has to pay is minuscule in comparison to what the patient would get in the US.
It's all about the legal position of the patient.

According to my experience where there's smoke there's a fire. The whole cosmetic LL scene is extremely shady and most of the doctors who did it in the past were crooks. Most European countries have very unfair laws with regard to patient protection, since the burden of proof is 100% on the patient, but all the evidence is in the hands of the doctors and can easily be manipulated by them. Therefore these European doctors don't have a high risk in case something happens to the patient and take the patient's risk very lightly.
These doctors are very arrogant and want to take credit only for the good outcomes and blame the patients for the bad outcomes.
I don't know Dr. M.personally but the whole discussion here shows a pattern familiar from other LL doctors.

Cinderella

« Reply #675 on: May 27, 2018, 07:27:42 PM »

Oh yes he seems smart. In Europe we do not have FDA?
Do your research https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/medical-devices_en
Medical implants and equipments need EU approval.
I am a PT myself and anyone involved in the health sector knows about that.

Anyway thanks for the reading. Anything that brings light and knowledge is very much appreciated.

Life

• Visitor
« Reply #676 on: May 27, 2018, 07:32:46 PM »

Anyway thanks for the reading. Anything that brings light and knowledge is very much appreciated.

But it's not the same. In USA patients have more rights.

cinderella, patientprivacy is monegal the lunatic...monegal get lost you hack!

Add Auron and Musicmaker. They're related.

Shadow91

« Reply #677 on: May 27, 2018, 07:47:43 PM »

Add Auron and Musicmaker. They're related.

yep

amigos

• Visitor
« Reply #678 on: May 27, 2018, 11:56:00 PM »

yep

They sound brainwashed. What a broken record that of Cinderella 'x rays you troll'.
banned: clone account of "iwontallow" "Life"

justice

• Visitor
« Reply #679 on: May 28, 2018, 12:12:57 AM »

Jesus Christ! Are you the fake PT? OMG!!!  ;D ;D ;D

hanshi

« Reply #680 on: May 28, 2018, 10:56:04 AM »

Did you even read the link you posted? Tell us about the 'EU' approval lol. You could google "PIP scandal" for example.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

notatroll

« Reply #681 on: June 27, 2018, 08:22:08 PM »

I talked to the admin of this forum and explained I can't publish all the bad stuff about Dr Monegal yet, but I sent him some evidence. Guys, I'm not a troll. I can't publish the worst details yet because our lawyers told us not to disclose any data if there will be active lawsuits. I can post something though. Justice sent me  this screenshot and gave his  permission to publish here. It’s totally legal. This information  was uploaded in a public webpage for a while

https://anonfile.com/N8mcc1f4b8/302B0F56-6BEC-403E-A38D-32274BCBE817.jpeg

It's about the fake PT. This guy (Claudio) showed up in our rooms in Clinica Diagonal introducing himself as our 'physiotherapist' when he wasn't licensed. The PTs in Clinica Diagonal told one patient in 2015 Claudio wasn't a PT but an OR cleaner. Some patients investigated and found out in the internet that he had a fake profile in a Spanish webpage for doctors (www.doctoralia.es) where he said he was a doctor (radiologist) and a physiotherapist. He later removed that information but some patients got screenshots.You have one of the screenshots above. If you call the Colegio de Fisioterapeutas de Catalunya they will confirm this guy doesn’t have a license.

So the guy wasn't licensed. He was a fake physical therapist.. When people discovered  this, they didn't want him but Monegal obliged them to hire Claudio. Monegal is as guilty as Claudio because he imposed an unlicensed physiotherapist to his patients. Perhaps he received a commission. Claudio didn't know how to treat patients, charged ridiculous amounts of money and was mean with many of them. I heard many complaints when I was a patient. Many people were unhappy incuding Monegal fans like MM.

The fake PT isn't there anymore because some people sued him. I think Monegal could be sued too. A honest doctor wouldn't put his delicate patients' limbs in the hands of an unlicensed guy without any proper credentials. This is just one proof of Monegal's LL dishonest practice.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up