Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eternal lon tibia lengthening with heightincreaseinfo India  (Read 575 times)

Taller_7

Eternal lon tibia lengthening with heightincreaseinfo India
« on: October 10, 2022, 06:31:32 AM »

Hello guys
I had login isssue , I wanted to share my journey from start , I will share my experiences here , how was lengthening journey so I am starting from day 1 I will share all the xrays and my surgery photos and walking video.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 06:55:54 AM by Taller_7 »

Jacksparrow

• Visitor

Taller_7

Re: Eternal lon tibia lengthening with heightincreaseinfo India
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 02:21:05 PM »

Initially I have taken online consultation regarding limb lengthening with Dr Harry after that I was satisfied with my  answers and I also researched for 5 years for the same.

On the first day before the surgery I was little bit nervous despite having no doubts about  the surgery,  the surgery  was completed  in 4-5 hours , there was no pain post surgery  on the first day also I started  working  after 1 day of the surgery,  I got discharged  from the hospital  after 5 days and shifted  to the guest house which had 15 LL patients already  and there presence  was comforting  and gave me confidence. Later on I started  feeling  little  bit of pain so I took few pain killers , I stopped  taking  pain killers after 15-20 days  . Also I'm attaching  my Xray below and photo of my leg.

Taller_7

Taller_7

Re: Eternal lon tibia lengthening with heightincreaseinfo India
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 02:52:43 PM »

My original hieght was 160 I have gained 8 CM by LON by ilizaro technique now I got 168cm , there was a discomfort in frames like some pain , sleeping patterns totally disturbed,  but time was going faster by doing my office work and We were always doing some fun with the LL patients,  Dr Harry was taking care a lot in everything like pin cleaning and all the things that require in limb lengthening.

Taller_7

Taller_7

Re: heightincreaseinfo India scammers
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2023, 02:42:03 PM »

hellow guys I am here to share my honest review more than a year after my surgery with these scammers at the heightincrease info. when you are in their guest house, there is a pressure to make videos and say good things about them here in the forum. this person hirdesh kumar aka harry is an illiterate and uneducated person who has no knowledge and is exploiting people for money. i have not seen a single case here who is fully recovered.i know more than 8-9 patients out of 12 who are still suffering and still new patients keep on coming because of his marketing.

he told me it would cost me only 7-8 lakhs rupees but now i have ended up spending more than 14 lakhs. as of now i have had total of 5 surgeries and have got three of my screws bent. for the sake of making videos for his youtube channel he makes us walk even when there is no site of visible callus and that leads to more surgeries making him richer, he shows no sense of ownership i have paid for even my own painkillers and my screw change surgery. Now i have had a bone graft surgery with doctor sarin and am waiting to recover.

needless to say more than 15 months after my surgery iam still unable to walk normally. shame on people like these this is to warn people to stay away from them. these are not the people you want give your life in hands of. they have inexperienced surgeons and inexperienced staff. if anything happens to you its your own fault zero ownership.

they start making videos right after the surgery for marketing. what is a person supposed to say? i know i should have spoken earlier and i regret it very much, going to these scam artists  .this guy offers alcohol and to smoke to his patients he is an immature person and god would pay him for his deeds for the lives he has destroyed
Pages: [1]   Go Up