Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Rainer Baumgart (Munich, Germany) ZEM Germany  (Read 22829 times)

Muse

Dr Rainer Baumgart (Munich, Germany) ZEM Germany
« on: July 03, 2014, 01:24:04 AM »

Here is the response from ZEM Germany headed by Dr Rainer Baumgart based in  Munich, Germany

Note: please refer to our disclaimer about The Doctors Directory http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=55.0

Method Of Surgery

" The Fitbone-implant is the world mostly high-developed fully implantable, programmable, motorized device for limb lengthening. Cosmetic lengthening can be done at the femur or at the tibia but also simultaneously at both bones. In normal proportioned people lengthening of more than 5cm (2 inches) only at the femur or at the tibia creates disproportions, which is not advantageous.

Lengthening the tibia is normally more effective because you have visible landmarks as the knee and the ankle joint, so if the tibia is really long, people suggest the person is tall. The femur offers no visible landmark at the hip joint. Short women know to compensate the short legs, while wearing special designed dresses with deep cutting at the hip, which makes the leg virtually longer.

If you want to get more than 5cm (2 inches), it is normally necessary to lengthen femur and tibia simultaneously. With this procedure you can reach 10-15cm (4-6 inches) or even more, but in most cases the relationship to the frame becomes disadvantageous if you lengthen more than about 10cm (4 inches).

In the ZEM-Germany more than 1000 Fitbone-implantations (worldwide about 2000 Fitbone-operations) were done so this is the most experienced place all over the world. For cosmetic lengthening we offer a special program to shorten the time of the hospital stay, get a sufficient physiotherapy and makes the treatment in a hotel environment as much comfortable as possible. "

Lengthening Options

"Principally you can choose between two variants: The fast variant bends you in a wheelchair for about 6-8 months. It is technical possible to cut all bones on both sides in the same operation and to implant 4 distraction nails, but it is much saver, for example not to get a lung embolism, to do it in two steps with a recovery period of about 4 weeks between these two operations. The time of treatment is nearly the same and you get familiar with the system time by time.

The second variant takes double of time but you always have one leg for full load bearing and you don't need a wheelchair at any time. First you lengthen one side and wear a special designed shoe at the other side. After consolidation you lengthen the second leg and reduce the shoe step by step - all the time you are able to walk around with crutches.

We offer a high standard of quality control to guarantee a perfect length equality and alignment. But even if the risk is minimized the result never can be guaranteed, there is always a remaining risk like nerve damages, joint problems or bad bone formation. You have to consider, that cosmetic limb lengthening is an invasive procedure and best for your health is to accept your original height. "

Pricing

" The cost of lengthening for both femurs and both tibias, to increase your body hight 10-15cm (4-6 inches) is about 120-160,000 Euro, including 4 Fitbone-implants, the hospital stay (1 week), all costs of operation, anaesthesia, x-rays, ambulant controls and physiotherapy.

Not included are the hotel stay and the physiotherapy for all the time not being at the hospital. Depending on what you are doing, you are not able to do your job while walking with crutches. So you should not calculate with the lowest costs and get into severe problems if something is going wrong, because you should never forget that complications are rare but not only theory.

Last not least - we like to treat you but we want you to understand the treatment with all its fantastic perspectives but also its risks and we want you to feel responsible for your own body. To get an optimal result we always will do our best. For geometrical evaluation of your limbs and a personal talk get in contact with us (+49-89-5434 896-12, mondays to fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m.) and ask for an appointment. "

Contact

Berit Weyhausen
Assistant 
ZEM - Germany
Limb Lengthening Center Munich / Germany

Address: Nymphenburger Str. 1,  D - 80335 München
Telephone +49 89 5434896-12
Fax +49 89 5434896-19
Email:  weyhausen@zem-germany.de
Website:  www.zem-germany.de  http://www.beinverlaengerung.de/

ReadRothbard

Re: Dr Rainer Baumgart (Munich, Germany) ZEM Germany
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 01:19:21 AM »

Those prices almost made me cry.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

PrettyTall

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 09:40:49 AM »

the price is like '' no we don't want short people to get tall ''

ReadRothbard

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 02:00:26 PM »

the price is like '' no we don't want short people to get tall ''

LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D

But, seriously, he sounds like an amazing doctor, but the price is just way, way out of my range. If Bitcoin hits $500,000 a coin, then I'll do him. But I'm not hoping for that miracle.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 06:32:05 PM »

I would do this procedure 1 leg then the other leg but he charges too much  :'(

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 07:28:30 PM »

Haha ,Its a little bit expensive than Paley (170000 usd for quadrilateral ) , but it is aslso mad price.Lol

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 07:41:42 PM »

Yeah these guys sound like they think they're high and mighty. Pssh, the price they gave to me is more like " I think you guys are morons" rather than "we don't want you to become taller".
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

ReadRothbard

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 07:46:53 PM »

Yeah these guys sound like they think they're high and mighty. Pssh, the price they gave to me is more like " I think you guys are morons" rather than "we don't want you to become taller".

It probably has more to do with the hospital than Dr. Baumgart himself. Some if these hospitals can be ruthless.

Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »

It probably has more to do with the hospital than Dr. Baumgart himself. Some if these hospitals can be ruthless.

Well regardless. I wouldn't waste money on these guys when you'd spend less with Betz, Guichet, or Paley etc.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 08:36:55 PM »

apparently guitch raised his price by 20,000 euros starting  for all 2015 patients.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 08:41:20 PM »

apparently guitch raised his price by 20,000 euros starting  for all 2015 patients.

How do you know?

Future space tycoon

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 08:49:47 PM »

How do you know?
He answerd email to his patients with 65000 euros

ReadRothbard

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2014, 09:04:07 PM »

He answerd email to his patients with 65000 euros

That motherfker. Does he at least include accommodations, now?

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2014, 09:12:19 PM »

its times like this that make me glad that I have already paid for both of my surgeries.

im so sick of this bull   game of raising the price ridiculous amounts to rip us off.

I remember when china was 10,000 USD only 6 years ago.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 12:01:47 AM »

its times like this that make me glad that I have already paid for both of my surgeries.

im so sick of this bull crap game of raising the price ridiculous amounts to rip us off.

I remember when china was 10,000 USD only 6 years ago.

I think other than in Russia and India, CLL is a rip-off. But then again if it was cheap then everyone would be changing their height left and right.

Ghostfish

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 05:19:40 AM »

Increasing price indicates increasing patients looking for CLL.  Doctors and company know that they can make more money by increasing money, because there are increasing demands. Sadly.....

becometaller

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »

Yes nice guy,  like Betz and all german doctors but he is too expensive.

Tallexpectations

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 12:53:47 AM »

how is it possible? which is baumgarts income for one surgery?

Cartman

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 04:38:34 PM »

Ok, it is expensive, but the price is referred to both tibias and femurs...

cutie

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 01:49:13 AM »

I'm 158 cm  and will like to be 170 cm"
What is the max lengthening ?

sweetone6

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »

wow ,expensive

bander72.

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 12:15:35 PM »

I'm 158 cm  and will like to be 170 cm"
What is the max lengthening ?
In general it's till 8 cm on femurs and 6,5 cm on tibias , hence the maximum gain it's up to 14,5 cm.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

M.s

• Visitor
Please tell me anyone did LL with Dr Baumgart Munich
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2018, 08:12:16 AM »

Any one Tried Prof Baumgart??
In Munich ??

notatroll

Re: Please tell me anyone did LL with Dr Baumgart Munich
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2018, 07:55:38 PM »

Any one Tried Prof Baumgart??
In Munich ??

Fitbone is unrealiable but Baumgart is the best option if you choose that nail. Aturro did lengthening with him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up