Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guichet Videos  (Read 191 times)

SpeedDialer

Guichet Videos
« on: November 09, 2022, 04:26:54 PM »

Can't remember, this might be a Milan patient with Guichet? Mighta said in the video. Looks like they have a swimming pool and this guy did 9.6 cm it says:

So I think maybe both Betz and Guichet go for more alot more length than US doctors

Something I noticed is just how many exercise blocks he uses to elevate his leg he uses for clicking. I've also found it helpful to elevate the leg alot at least for at least my right leg to do the clicking, but I use pillows and can't get as much elevation as in the video. I'm not doing LL with Guichet right now.

In this second video, I noticed they have an exercise bike at the hospital for patients to use in the day after surgery:

I went with a different doctor who also uses g-nail, but I did not have a bike to use in the hospital and I did not have a pool

I know that Guichet might have become less popular after his supposed legal battles with Unicorn (a forum user) but I wonder if he could still be a great choice (but be careful what you say about him on the forum)

I went with a different doctor and I don't use forearm crutches like the videos, I use regular crutches but use them as if they are forearm crutches

If I had the money, I might have gone with him. Trying to figure out if I can get my own personal small pedal machine to the hospital next surgery I do (nail removal) or if this is a bad idea? The doctor I went to (not Guichet) didn't bring me to a pedal machine in the hospital, wonder if he did it for other patients
Pages: [1]   Go Up