Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you guys think of my proportions and goals?  (Read 6985 times)

kunta kinte

What do you guys think of my proportions and goals?
« on: July 14, 2014, 08:59:27 PM »

Hey folks, my name is Kriss and for the past few months I've been thinking about going for the surgery. I'll post my picture, my measurement and my golas and you share your opinion. =)

Morning height(straight out of bed) 181.6 cm
Night height(before bed) 179.5 cm
Inseam 82.5-83 cm
Wingspan 183-4 cm

Goal: 6 cm gain in one segment femurs or tibias(feel free to leave sugestions) so that I'll be 185.5 at my lowest.

So, do you think I can pull it off being that my armspan is only 183-4 cm?

Also, I know im not short but 185.5(6'1") is my dream height and I plan on living my dream, so if yo have a mean comment you can go away, as far as i understod this forum is for guys to help each other not pass judgement.

Tnx in advace for all your help and sugestions.

PS if my englis is a little bad, please understand that its not my native language. =)

GeTs

Re: What do you guys think of my proportions and goals?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 09:19:37 PM »

i think 5cm on femurs, more than that and it will be ugly, but question? can't you just be 184,5 at your lowest? ;D
I'm in the same situation as you, i'm 178 at my lowest,and ofc i'd like to be 184 at my lowest but if it's safer to do 5 cm wouldn't it be a much better choice?

kunta kinte

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 09:23:50 PM »

Well I guess i coould be happy with that too, I was just going for the best case scenario(in all hoesty I just want to break the 6' line). It's kind of funny and interesting how much can just a few centimetres mean to someone and change their life for the better, wouldn't you say?
=)

kunta kinte

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 09:26:07 PM »

Btw, what is your wingspan?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 09:29:39 PM »

Your femurs look a little short compared to the rest of your body.  I think you can easily do 6cm on them and look fantastic proportion-wise after the lengthening.

kunta kinte

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 09:35:55 PM »

Yeah I know, I was always thinking about that(about my femurs being short) even when I didn't even know about LL nor was thinking about it. I do not mean to brag but my former national team wrestling coach told me the reason that I had an edge over most of wrestlers is my short femurs because they can produce more force, something about being short I dont know exactly it was a long time ago and I didn't give it much tought anyway.

Btw, have you had experience with LL surgery or?

kunta kinte

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 09:49:17 PM »

I'm really looking foward to this surgery but it wont be possible at least another 4-5 years till i graduate and start saving money.

Question, how long did it take folks on this forum and in general to save up for LL?

GeTs

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 10:03:26 PM »

Well I guess i coould be happy with that too, I was just going for the best case scenario(in all hoesty I just want to break the 6' line). It's kind of funny and interesting how much can just a few centimetres mean to someone and change their life for the better, wouldn't you say?
=)
and we feel like we are so close to it

kunta kinte

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 10:21:16 PM »

and we feel like we are so close to it

Yeah, it might seem stupid or insecure to someone, but I'm not insecure at least i dont feel insecure, and i asume you are not insecure either at least you dont have a reason to be being 178 at your lowest.

A lot of peple are not happy with their height or just want to be slightly taller(like me and you) but choose not to do anything about it because they fear the judgement of others, I dont mean to hate on anyone but in my opinion that is insecure. If you can make yourself(thats the key word YOURSELF) happyer, why not do it? I alway say go for anything that will make you happy. And as I'm reading the diaryes from people getting LL its about the journey too as well as the height gain. If you get something with no obsticles or hard work(in this case pain) its not worth it. The journey molds you and shapes you into a new human being.

• Proportionā˜¤Nazi
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 10:43:19 PM »

What's you'r sitting height and shoulder width, I am aiming for 6'0&1/2 (184cm) but i am only 177.5cm, my wingspan is good tho 192/194cm. The thing that you should be worried about the most is sitting height ratios IMO. Sitting Height Multiplied By 100 Divided By Total Height
Don't cross the 0.50/0.49% SHR (sitting height ratio) and you should be fine.
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

kunta kinte

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 10:46:41 PM »

What's you'r sitting height and shoulder width, I am aiming for 6'0&1/2 (184cm) but i am only 177.5cm, my wingspan is good tho 192/194cm. The thing that you should be worried about the most is sitting height ratios IMO. Sitting Height Multiplied By 100 Divided By Total Height
Don't cross the 0.50/0.49% SHR (sitting height ratio) and you should be fine.

Sitting height about 97 cm, shoulder width 48-49 cm(19 inches). :D

kunta kinte

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 10:50:56 PM »

Also I blame my short fingers for my wingspan, I'm 100% sure that if my fingers were a normal length my wingspan would be at least 1 cm longer on each side, giving me a 185-6 maybe a 186.5 cm wingspan. Also, my foot size is 46.5 euro(like 12-13 usa) if that makes any difference lol.

GeTs

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 10:58:35 PM »

Yeah, it might seem stupid or insecure to someone, but I'm not insecure at least i dont feel insecure, and i asume you are not insecure either at least you dont have a reason to be being 178 at your lowest.

A lot of peple are not happy with their height or just want to be slightly taller(like me and you) but choose not to do anything about it because they fear the judgement of others, I dont mean to hate on anyone but in my opinion that is insecure. If you can make yourself(thats the key word YOURSELF) happyer, why not do it? I alway say go for anything that will make you happy. And as I'm reading the diaryes from people getting LL its about the journey too as well as the height gain. If you get something with no obsticles or hard work(in this case pain) its not worth it. The journey molds you and shapes you into a new human being.
that's the point, we're not insecure about our height, but this 2 inch will improve so much our lives

kunta kinte

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 11:06:30 PM »

that's the point, we're not insecure about our height, but this 2 inch will improve so much our lives

For sure! I dont like when people feel bad for me and so I dont like to feel bad for others, I think it puts you in a position of wekness being the one everyone feels bad for, and as a man i cannot support that. I'm all about being an alpha male no matter how you look(and being felt bad for is defenetly not an alpha trate). If that makes sense.

BUT! I breaks my heart when i see a man who is say like below 165 cm(5'5"), its must suck so bad. I wish every girl in the world was 5'9" - 5''10" and every man 6'1" - 6'3". BAM problem solved!  :-\

• Proportionā˜¤Nazi
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 11:34:08 PM »

Sitting height about 97 cm, shoulder width 48-49 cm(19 inches). :D
Amazing sitting height, 185 should be really easy. You could go for 186.5cm and still be good proportioned (not taking into account your arm lenght)
Your arm lenght is a bit on the short side for your shoulder width, But then again normal people don't judge your proportions.
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

GeTs

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 11:34:56 PM »

Btw I usually never reach my lowest height, most of the days I end up at 178,6

kunta kinte

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 11:44:10 PM »

Amazing sitting height, 185 should be really easy. You could go for 186.5cm and still be good proportioned (not taking into account your arm lenght)
Your arm lenght is a bit on the short side for your shoulder width, But then again normal people don't judge your proportions.

Yeah, I know. I'm defenetly not going to lengthen my arms. But if I go for the surgery im not going to go over 185.5 cm nor below 183 cm(at my lowest). I think I'll stay in the "safe lengthening range" if you can call lengthening safe, lol.

kunta kinte

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 11:47:41 PM »

Btw I usually never reach my lowest height, most of the days I end up at 178,6

Same here in regards to my lowest at 179.5, I usually end up being 180 on the dot before bed, maybe a little less. Most of the times when i dropped down to 179.5 I was awake for more than 15-16 hours and was walking or doing some type of activity most of the day.

Europa

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 12:18:20 PM »

A lot of peple are not happy with their height or just want to be slightly taller(like me and you) but choose not to do anything about it because they fear the judgement of others, I dont mean to hate on anyone but in my opinion that is insecure.

Sorry but that's bull . If you want this surgery it's because you're somewhat insecure about your height, bottom line. Maybe not all the time but enough for you to consider leg lengthening, which is a pretty big deal. No offence but when I read your posts you sound quite young, and it wouldn't surprise me if you've never had surgery with general anaesthesia in your life - most people take all this way too light-heartedly.

Can't you see the inherent contradiction in your post?
Pages: [1]   Go Up