Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Turkish Wannabetaller team made me suffer from chronic osteomyelitis  (Read 12791 times)

Victims of the Wannabetaller2

Hi I’m one of the victims of limb lengthening surgery in Wannabetaller in Turkey, they do not have professional medical knowledge and do not pay enough attention to bone infection including their doctors Yuksel and yunus, but they are engaged in medical consulting work, they are not qualified to do this work!  Don't be deceived by their overwhelming advertisements and superficial services. If there is an accident in their operation, they will only shirk the responsibility to the patient themselves. They don't know how to deal with osteomyelitis and call it a complication, but in surgery  Did not tell any risks and how to prevent them, how to deal with them!  Unscrupulous agencies just because they are not professional and do not intend to be responsible!  They advertised that they provided renting services for patients, but they used the excuse that I suffered from osteomyelitis when I left their hotel after removing the stents as an excuse to shirk responsibility!  My leg wasn't actually a trauma infection, it was a swollen infection starting to develop inside the nail!  X-rays can't see the problem in the early stage!  In addition, 2 patients who had surgery at a similar time to mine continued to live in Wannabetaller's hotel for 3 months after removing the stents, and after returning home, they also developed osteomyelitis symptoms of swelling at the broken bone!  Because their domestic doctors performed debridement surgery for them in the fastest time, and they recovered. I was more unfortunate than them. I didn’t get the fastest debridement surgery because I was still in Turkey, and there were not enough professionals around me at that time.  People, although I told Wannabetaller early on that my leg was swollen and had a fever and even pus, they didn't do anything!  I originally planned to return to my country when I recovered to be able to walk, and I thought that if I had problems with my legs in Turkey, I could find an intermediary and a doctor!  Unfortunately, it turns out how unprofessional and irresponsible Wannabetaller is, which has caused me to be treated for chronic osteomyelitis for 6 months now!  I will continue to wear the external fixator for half a year!  Because now I have removed my nails and put on an external fixator. I have been hospitalized for 28 days and have not been discharged. I am taking antibiotics every day. Chronic osteomyelitis will be difficult to cure. It may be a disease that will accompany me all my life!  All this is caused by Wannabetaller's unprofessional and irresponsible!  On July 8, 2022 I told the Wannabetaller staff that my broken bone in my leg suddenly swelled up and they didn't know what to do!  I waited until 15 days after the pus was drained and was diagnosed with osteomyelitis by their doctor Yunus. They still lied to me that it was not serious and no debridement surgery was needed. Their wrong and ignorant decision made me miss the best and most important surgery to completely remove bacteria  Over time, the bacteria formed a biofilm on the nails and could not be killed by antibiotics, so my wounds healed very slowly, and on October 24, redness, swelling and suppuration appeared on the knees of my legs, and chronic osteomyelitis recurred!  All the orthopedic surgeons I interviewed suggested that the nail must be removed for treatment, and because the bacteria spread to the entire medullary cavity, the treatment was difficult and the cycle was very long.  It has been 6 months since the infection occurred in July 2022 to now on December 25th, and I am still treating this chronic osteomyelitis!  Because of the irresponsibility of the Wannabetaller agency and the unprofessionalism of their doctors, the delay in treatment and improper treatment finally caused me to suffer from chronic osteomyelitis. After that, they still shamelessly shirk responsibility and say that I caused chronic osteomyelitis!  These medical illiterates are really rascals!  Remember that Wannabetaller and the doctors they work with have poor medical skills and poor ethics. If there is an accident, they will only pass the responsibility to the patient and not give them a complete cure or compensation for the treatment fee!  They don't give me surgery contracts, medical records, and invoices. They not only want to evade taxes, but also want to evade the responsibility of compensating the victims!  Do not believe their overwhelming false advertising!  Everything they advertise is hypocritical and deceptive for the sake of patients!
Pictures:

« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 12:50:15 PM by Victims of the Wannabetaller2 »

shortisnotfun

Re: Turkish Wannabetaller team made me suffer from chronic osteomyelitis
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 12:01:00 PM »

Hi I’m one of the victims of limb lengthening surgery in Wannabetaller in Turkey, they do not have professional medical knowledge and do not pay enough attention to bone infection including their doctors Yuksel and yunus, but they are engaged in medical consulting work, they are not qualified to do this work!  Don't be deceived by their overwhelming advertisements and superficial services. If there is an accident in their operation, they will only shirk the responsibility to the patient themselves. They don't know how to deal with osteomyelitis and call it a complication, but in surgery  Did not tell any risks and how to prevent them, how to deal with them!  Unscrupulous agencies just because they are not professional and do not intend to be responsible!  They advertised that they provided renting services for patients, but they used the excuse that I suffered from osteomyelitis when I left their hotel after removing the stents as an excuse to shirk responsibility!  My leg wasn't actually a trauma infection, it was a swollen infection starting to develop inside the nail!  X-rays can't see the problem in the early stage!  In addition, 2 patients who had surgery at a similar time to mine continued to live in Wannabetaller's hotel for 3 months after removing the stents, and after returning home, they also developed osteomyelitis symptoms of swelling at the broken bone!  Because their domestic doctors performed debridement surgery for them in the fastest time, and they recovered. I was more unfortunate than them. I didn’t get the fastest debridement surgery because I was still in Turkey, and there were not enough professionals around me at that time.  People, although I told Wannabetaller early on that my leg was swollen and had a fever and even pus, they didn't do anything!  I originally planned to return to my country when I recovered to be able to walk, and I thought that if I had problems with my legs in Turkey, I could find an intermediary and a doctor!  Unfortunately, it turns out how unprofessional and irresponsible Wannabetaller is, which has caused me to be treated for chronic osteomyelitis for 6 months now!  I will continue to wear the external fixator for half a year!  Because now I have removed my nails and put on an external fixator. I have been hospitalized for 28 days and have not been discharged. I am taking antibiotics every day. Chronic osteomyelitis will be difficult to cure. It may be a disease that will accompany me all my life!  All this is caused by Wannabetaller's unprofessional and irresponsible!  On July 8, 2022 I told the Wannabetaller staff that my broken bone in my leg suddenly swelled up and they didn't know what to do!  I waited until 15 days after the pus was drained and was diagnosed with osteomyelitis by their doctor Yunus. They still lied to me that it was not serious and no debridement surgery was needed. Their wrong and ignorant decision made me miss the best and most important surgery to completely remove bacteria  Over time, the bacteria formed a biofilm on the nails and could not be killed by antibiotics, so my wounds healed very slowly, and on October 24, redness, swelling and suppuration appeared on the knees of my legs, and chronic osteomyelitis recurred!  All the orthopedic surgeons I interviewed suggested that the nail must be removed for treatment, and because the bacteria spread to the entire medullary cavity, the treatment was difficult and the cycle was very long.  It has been 6 months since the infection occurred in July 2022 to now on December 25th, and I am still treating this chronic osteomyelitis!  Because of the irresponsibility of the Wannabetaller agency and the unprofessionalism of their doctors, the delay in treatment and improper treatment finally caused me to suffer from chronic osteomyelitis. After that, they still shamelessly shirk responsibility and say that I caused chronic osteomyelitis!  These medical illiterates are really rascals!  Remember that Wannabetaller and the doctors they work with have poor medical skills and poor ethics. If there is an accident, they will only pass the responsibility to the patient and not give them a complete cure or compensation for the treatment fee!  They don't give me surgery contracts, medical records, and invoices. They not only want to evade taxes, but also want to evade the responsibility of compensating the victims!  Do not believe their overwhelming false advertising!  Everything they advertise is hypocritical and deceptive for the sake of patients!

That's my biggest fear, osteomyelitis. I've been religiously blow drying all my pin sites after any contact with the bathroom. Hope you get better soon.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

Charizard

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 12:20:36 PM »

Very sad to hear all of this. Who did your surgery exactly? Dr Yunus or Dr Yuksel? Can you share photos? Or Xrays? Because they will deny it right away obviously.
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Limbfan2020

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 12:24:15 PM »

I cannot say it often enough: LON is the worst method you can choose for LL since the outer world is directly connected to your bone marrow!

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 12:37:14 PM »

Yuksel

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2022, 12:45:52 PM »

I was operated by Yuksel, when my leg was swollen I contacted wannabetaller and they told me they are not working with Yuksel anymore. And gave me contact information to contact Yuksel myself, I contacted Yuksel and he said he was back after 5 days vacation. After waiting for 2 days my leg swelled and started to burst pus and bleed profusely, I contacted Yuksel again and he told me to go to the emergency department of his hospital where I waited for 2 hours before an intern came and dug it with a spoon The wound was bandaged after a few strokes, and the next day my wound festered even bigger! Then I contacted Wannabetaller and took me to see their yunus. He said that I was not serious and did not need debridement surgery, but only needed antibiotics. Even though I told them that the hole can lead to the intramedullary needle, and the pus may enter the medullary cavity, they insisted that I don't need debridement surgery. This wrong decision made me miss the best and most important treatment.
My x-rays can't show obvious problems yet because I have been taking antibiotics, but Staphylococcus aureus was detected on the removed nails

shortisnotfun

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2022, 01:05:03 PM »

I was operated by Yuksel, when my leg was swollen I contacted wannabetaller and they told me they are not working with Yuksel anymore. And gave me contact information to contact Yuksel myself, I contacted Yuksel and he said he was back after 5 days vacation. After waiting for 2 days my leg swelled and started to burst pus and bleed profusely, I contacted Yuksel again and he told me to go to the emergency department of his hospital where I waited for 2 hours before an intern came and dug it with a spoon The wound was bandaged after a few strokes, and the next day my wound festered even bigger! Then I contacted Wannabetaller and took me to see their yunus. He said that I was not serious and did not need debridement surgery, but only needed antibiotics. Even though I told them that the hole can lead to the intramedullary needle, and the pus may enter the medullary cavity, they insisted that I don't need debridement surgery. This wrong decision made me miss the best and most important treatment.
My x-rays can't show obvious problems yet because I have been taking antibiotics, but Staphylococcus aureus was detected on the removed nails

Were you taking antibiotics everyday during lengthening and during consolidation? Sorry I'm trying to see the best way I can also avoid this mess.

Ozzi6557

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2022, 01:54:10 PM »

Pictures:

I'm sorry to hear.  How do you know it's chronic and not acute?

Harry1309

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2022, 03:02:28 PM »

This is so sad to read I hope you are okay, are you still in Turkey?

Body Builder

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2022, 03:53:20 PM »

Omg. And some people still plan to do LL with these clowns.

Congratulations for your post and for sharing your tragic experience with these butchers. Anyone who will go to them for LL after your post will be comoletely responsible for ruining himself.

Continue your antibiotics and do what your doctors say. Biofilms are bery hard to get rid of but with some combination of strong antibiotics for a long time I am sure you'll be ok.
Keep strong mate.

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2022, 03:56:42 PM »

I'm sorry to hear.  How do you know it's chronic and not acute?
If it was acute he could fix it with at max 2 weeks of antibiotics.
By taking them for a long time it means it is chronic. That doesn't mean he can't be cured burmt it is mire difficult and needs much more time.

Golden

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2022, 04:07:22 PM »

OMG! I'm sorry to hear that, so sad.

I really hope you get it well soon!

Do you think doing pure TSF externals has the same risk? Or it's just a thing with LON method?

Stay strong man.

boots2asses

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2022, 12:31:11 PM »

this post should be sticky so everyone should see what kind of people these people are.

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2022, 10:00:37 PM »

This is also Yuksel’s patient. She underwent surgery a month later than me. She lived in Wannabetaler’s hotel for 3 months after removing the stent and returned home. She suddenly found that the broken bone was as red, swollen and painful as mine. Fortunately, the domestic doctors  A debridement operation was quickly performed on her. Although the process was painful, she has been discharged from the hospital.  I am more unfortunate than her. I am still in Turkey. I have a high fever and cannot return home and need to be quarantined for 14 days and cannot seek medical treatment. Although I told Wannabetaller and doctor Yuksel at the early stage of swelling at the broken bone, I did not receive professional and timely treatment from them.  Wannabetaller asked their new doctor yunus to prescribe antibiotic IV for me after 15 days of pus and let me go home and infuse.  But because they said that I am not serious and do not need to do debridement, they said that the pus will not flow into the bone cavity, and finally the infusion did not completely kill the bacteria, 2 months have passed and my wound has not fully healed, and there is still fluid coming out  , yunus said it’s okay, I can take a shower, and promised that there will be no more problems in the future. After less than 2 months, my knees began to be red, swollen and painful. I consulted many doctors and they suggested that I remove the nails. They thought it was  Nails carry bacteria, and the bacteria have formed a biofilm on the nails, and antibiotics are useless without removing the nails.  I asked the doctor why me and 2 other patients had swelling three months after removing the stent, why other patients can not have their nails removed and I have to remove the nails, the doctor explained that it depends on the number of bacteria, the type of bacteria, and  The strength of the resistance, and whether the treatment time is fast.

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2022, 10:01:39 PM »

My calf touched the water very late,about after 2 months after I removed the bracket. I was always careful, just very afraid of infection, but I did not expect it to appear in a swollen manner!It was swollen suddenly, I had never been infected, and all this happened with almost no sign.

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2022, 10:02:41 PM »

This is the calf of 2 patients operated by Dr. Yuksel of Wannabetaller at the same time as me. All three of us had the same redness and internal infection at the broken bone at about the same time after the brace was removed. The two of them have returned to China, have been cured quickly and have been discharged from the hospital. And I'm still in Turkey, wasted precious time by Wannabetaler's unprofessional and irresponsible, from the beginning of the infection to the 6th month I'm still in treatment! Although I contacted the Wannabetaller team at the beginning of the swelling, I ended up with chronic osteomyelitis because of their delay in treatment and refusal to debride. Even though I have been using antibiotics for a long time, my legs are still red, swollen and suppurated repeatedly in different places. The Wannabetaller team refused to change doctors other than yunus to treat me, and yunus thought that I would have no problems and said that there was no more in my legs bacteria! I went to Yuksel and he didn't think I needed to have my nails removed. I spent 20 days in Turkey for this test before I finished the white blood cell bone scan. And the inspection fee Yuksel did not remove the nails for me. If an experienced doctor does not need any inspection, he can know that the bacteria must still be on the nail, just like the two patients who encountered the same situation as me, they gave debridement surgery in the fastest time, but I did not, this is The reason why my legs would be repeatedly red, swollen and suppurated, I had to go back to China to remove the nails for treatment!

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2022, 10:15:30 PM »

Before I went to Wannabetaller to do calf Lon, one of Wannabetaller's patients who also did calf Lon was called the “moon”. The “moon ”told me that no patient had ever been infected in the Wannabetaller team. I don't know if she lied to me because at least 3 of us had internal swelling infections. This probability is high.

I have been very careful to prevent my wound from getting infected from the beginning of the stent operation. I do n’t smoke and drink, I do n’t eat chili, and I have never exposed the wound. I did n’t expose the wound to touch the water until my calf touched the water until 2 months after the stent was removed. The other patient's therapist (she was treated in Singapore) thought that our infection was more likely to be brought into bacteria due to surgery.

I asked Chinese doctor if the infection rate of the external stent is very high? He told me that even if the outer frame was not so easy to be infected, some of the racks they wore to the orthopedic patients were children. When the children returned from the countryside, There was mud on the bracket very dirty, but their wounds were still not infected. Unless bacteria are brought during surgery, because blood and antibiotics cannot reach the nails to remove bacteria, the infection erupts from the inside over time. If the infection does not clean up the pus and bacteria as fast as possible , it will form a biofilm on the nails. It will not kill by only antibiotics. Remove necrotic infectious tissue and remove the nails is one of the measures to avoid recurrence. However, even taken out the nails now and used antibiotics to clean the marrow cavity, and now the test results are negative. These tests still cannot indicate that the bacteria are completely cleared. It only means that the infection is controlled. In the future, must pay attention to improving immunity.If immunity decreases, chronic osteomyelitis maybe will recur. This makes me feel very sad!

When I worry about my epiphysis ,The Chinese doctors told me  the epiphysis can grow in a low-toxic infected environment, and even stimulate bone hyperplasia,but it can’t be as strong as healthy bones. This may be the reason why the epiphysis of my right leg is fuller than the non-infected left leg. Chronic osteomyelitis cannot be completely cured.  It may become my lifelong disease.

Yuksel was unwilling to accept the diagnosis of other doctors. He did not accept other doctors to diagnose myelitis. He saw my X-rays to judge that my legs had no problem. He said  that our operation had ended for a few months. He also said that throat urinary tract infections would also cause osteomyelitis. Unfortunately, I did not have these diseases, and the other infected girl said she also did not have these diseases. I found a type of osteomyelitis called delayed osteomyelitis on the Internet:Some patients developed osteomyelitis a few months after fracture surgery, which was called delayed osteomyelitis. I don't know if Wannabetaller's doctors  understand these medical knowledge.

Before I said that I contacted the wannabetaller team in the early days of my right leg was swollen but they told me that because they ended the cooperation with Yuksel, that Yuksel never responded to their messages so they could not reach Yuksel so they thought that was not their problem. And they have asked me to visit their new doctor Yunus. My right leg was purulent osteomyelitis, but yunus said that I did not need debridement surgery, just told me could use antibiotics 6weeks,he thought my osteomyelitis was not serious, and when I finished 6weeks antibiotic IV my osteomyelitis became chronic myelitis!But Yunus still insisted that my legs do not need any surgery, and he thought I could stop antibiotics and also my wound could touch water , even though he saw my wound was still a small hole with liquid flowing out.

Chinese doctors said that if my leg was pus at the first time, the doctor of Wannabetaller took out my nails and used antibiotics , I might not get chronic osteomyelitis. The facts also prove that after Yunus's  no need to remove the nails thoroughly cleans only the treatment of antibiotics , Chronic osteomyelitis recurred within 2 months, and redness and swelling and pus appeared in the position of knee and lock nails. In the end I had to take out my nails and put on an outer holder.

In addition, the nerve in my right foot has been numb for a year after the operation, and I don't know if it will return to normal. Also Yuksel didn't lock my fibula, which caused my fibula to move down after lengthening, and it didn't even lock at the ankle. Almost every patient we operate at Wannabetaller has different problems. But chronic osteomyelitis is perhaps the most serious problem.

Neo2023

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2022, 12:35:08 AM »

how to connect with you? WeChat?whatapp?I want to talk with you about this terrible case.i was interested in Dr.yuksel,but after reading your case,I should really think wtf!!, what happened with Dr.yuksel.i know his assistant last year,and I have a lot of chatting with his assistant,but she quit this year early,after that ,I can't get real information about Dr.yuksel.please connect with me.my email: neoniubi@yahoo.com,send me your WeChat or whatapp with this email address, thanks

Neo2023

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2022, 01:01:32 AM »

What surprised me the most was not the problem of infection, but when the infection occurred, the doctors and the intermediary team ignored the problem and delayed the treatment, resulting in severe osteomyelitis. This attitude of ignoring the patient is the reason the biggest problem

iwillgrow

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2022, 07:52:59 AM »

Wow this is insane, I’m very sorry for what’s happening to you. From my own experience with LON femur and the people I’ve met, at least 50% of the people get infections. Any doctor who performs external femur LON is a butcher

shortisnotfun

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2022, 08:40:33 AM »

Also, did you take antibiotics during lengthening and during consolidation?

Ismail6024

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2022, 11:03:29 AM »

Omg its my first time here on the forum and reading this is pretty scary, are complications like this common?

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2022, 01:18:47 PM »

Also, did you take antibiotics during lengthening and during consolidation?
The team gived us only 1 box of antibiotics for 1 week after LL

shortisnotfun

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2022, 01:21:29 PM »

Ahh this is your issue. I'm doing LL with Doctor Yukksels own separate LL team currently, and I'm taking antibiotics 2 times a day every single day for the entire lengthening. I hope you definitely get better, and I hope nothing like that happens to me.

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2022, 01:22:00 PM »

Omg its my first time here on the forum and reading this is pretty scary, are complications like this common?
Of course it's still common. I hope you will never meet such a doctor and team as me

shortisnotfun

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2022, 01:24:30 PM »

Also, how often did you get your bandages changed? I'm currently getting them changed every 2 days. So MWF

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2022, 01:26:59 PM »

Ahh this is your issue. I'm doing LL with Doctor Yukksels own separate LL team currently, and I'm taking antibiotics 2 times a day every single day for the entire lengthening. I hope you definitely get better, and I hope nothing like that happens to me.
Maybe because after my accident dr. Yuksel become more carefully to patients. Before he told to team give us only 1 box of antibiotics. And when I get this sick, he told me it's not serious and he let me wait until he come back from holiday

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2022, 01:29:54 PM »

Also, how often did you get your bandages changed? I'm currently getting them changed every 2 days. So MWF
Wannabetaller's nurse sometimes changed bandages every 2 days, when she was busy she changed bandages every 5 days or every week

shortisnotfun

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2022, 01:36:39 PM »

Wannabetaller's nurse sometimes changed bandages every 2 days, when she was busy she changed bandages every 5 days or every week

Ahh, I feel sorry for your experience man and I hope you get better. Hopefully nothing like that happens to me.

Charizard

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2022, 03:06:17 PM »

Maybe because after my accident dr. Yuksel become more carefully to patients. Before he told to team give us only 1 box of antibiotics. And when I get this sick, he told me it's not serious and he let me wait until he come back from holiday

It looks like he did surgery for cheap prices to chinese patients like you to gain experience. Simply we can say he used you as guinea pig. So unfortunate..  :-\ Will you going to sue Dr Yuksel? Or WannaBeTaller?
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Maison

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2022, 03:51:57 PM »

Pictures:

Your post is much appreciated, but frankly, it is difficult to read.
It would be helpful if you could organize the events that occurred in chronological order.
Also, it would be great if we could know the date each photo was taken.

Osteomyelitis occurred in July 2022, when did you have your first surgery before that?
Also, when did you have your nail removal surgery?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up