Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mexican or Chinese restaurants near Novotel Hotel have 0 delivery on Wolt?  (Read 260 times)

SpeedDialer

Anyone wanna meetup/let's split costs for meals for Novotel Hotel for the 2023 fall or the winter right afterwards? (Athens, surgery with Giotikas). Ex: Wolt has a minimum delivery amount, sometimes it is hard to finish the whole delivery for one person I have found, its often enough for two people

If you happen to have been there before (ex: previous surgery), what Mexican or Chinese restaurants do you like in that area with have a 0 to 1 euro delivery fee on Wolt from Novotel?

It's always easy to find cheap and tasty Greek food in Athens (I have been in a different location than Novotel, but I am pretty sure its true around Novotel also). For other kinds of food, it seems to help to try a few restaurants first to find good stuff. It still helps to split wolt deliveries and costs between two people, the portions for some Greek restaurants are huge --or also alot of food per Euro (gyros, meat skewers, etc, super cheap and delicious). And usually wolt has at least a 6-7 euro minimum delivery so its easy to end up ordering too much for one person. I don't think Novotel has microwaves to reheat food.

Also hoping to get some good Mexican burritos + various Chinese beef dishes with a separate side of rice 
Pages: [1]   Go Up