Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pituitary gland manipulation  (Read 1256 times)

oklama

pituitary gland manipulation
« on: January 15, 2023, 06:04:57 AM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/adam-rainer-was-both-a-dwarf-and-a-giant-2015-1

this man went from 4'9 to 7'8 due to a tumor on his pituitary gland
obviously his body got all fked up and he died but he also grew nearly THREE FEET

maybe the key is to physically go into the brain and fk with the pituitary gland... I mean he was 19 when it started so statistically his growth plates had closed so most likely thats not even a factor.... I think this deserves to be looked into perhaps neuralink or whatever can help with studying this

obviously messing the the pituitary gland is out of the question for now but once we get nanobots and stuff to help with being more precise in surgerys and a better understanding of the brain I think this will be the best way to do it.... or its atleast worth a try.. nobody reading this will ever be able to do this most likely or not until we are very old.... but lets try and make our problem a problem of the past.

19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Long_Drink_Of_Pi$$

• Visitor
Re: pituitary gland manipulation
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 08:45:17 AM »

lol youre nuts buddy boyo

Quintet

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 06:07:13 AM »

Then you will die young. What is the point  ;D

oklama

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 02:48:28 AM »

Then you will die young. What is the point  ;D

well thats not the goal I meant you would basically turn it on for a min then turn it off when you've reached ur goal
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Werewolf

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 12:38:05 PM »

obviously his body got all fked up and he died but he also grew nearly THREE FEET
Are you kidding us?
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 01:07:14 PM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/adam-rainer-was-both-a-dwarf-and-a-giant-2015-1

maybe the key is to physically go into the brain and fk with the pituitary gland... I mean he was 19 when it started so statistically his growth plates had closed so most likely thats not even a factor.... I think this deserves to be looked into perhaps neuralink or whatever can help with studying this

obviously messing the the pituitary gland is out of the question for now but once we get nanobots and stuff to help with being more precise in surgerys and a better understanding of the brain I think this will be the best way to do it.... or its atleast worth a try.. nobody reading this will ever be able to do this most likely or not until we are very old.... but lets try and make our problem a problem of the past.

Is this a troll post? People can live "pituitary free"; so yes...it can (in principle) be messed with. But I think the clinical utility at this is quite limited. You're better off administering rHGH to someone (with consent) that is young with the hopes of replicating these growth phenomenon. But it's not something I'd really recommend. Just because something is possible. Doesn't mean it should be done. That would be like forcing a child to go through gender reassignment surgery before they're old enough to know what they actually identify as.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up