Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This old patients proportions  (Read 1004 times)

1team

This old patients proportions
« on: January 26, 2023, 03:01:07 AM »

Saw an old thread with this patient who has a height of 184cm with a sitting height of 89cm, this is him after he lengthened 6cm tibia. What do you think of his proportions?

lifeistrash

• Visitor
Re: This old patients proportions
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 07:35:29 PM »

honestly, i wouldnt have noticed if you had not told me.

1team

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 11:46:38 PM »

honestly, i wouldnt have noticed if you had not told me.

Yea it's interesting he said his main concern was how high his knees were compared to natural 6ft men and how long his legs were compared to his torso.

EndGame

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 04:15:43 AM »

Yea it's interesting he said his main concern was how high his knees were compared to natural 6ft men and how long his legs were compared to his torso.
His high knees and low SHR are very apparent, but I think he looks ok despite those clearly being a little off

lifeistrash

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 04:13:37 PM »

you will never look like 6ft. This surgery only increases the lenght of your legs, the rest stays the same.

10cm Tibia

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 04:27:15 PM »

looks good

informationispower

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2023, 05:05:12 PM »

Looks pretty bad. Tibia lengthening gives a "stilts" look because of the knees.

1team

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2023, 11:07:15 PM »

His high knees and low SHR are very apparent, but I think he looks ok despite those clearly being a little off

Do you think the low sitting height stops him from doing femurs? It's a catch 22 because if he wanted to balance the high knees out but it makes the low shr worse.

tempthrowaway

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2023, 12:42:30 AM »

Seems he already had a low sitting height at 178 cm. 35” which is almost the same as mine at 5’6”

His proportions are fine considering he got LL. Could be worse. It’s either this or be shorter, choose one.

1team

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2023, 06:32:24 AM »

Seems he already had a low sitting height at 178 cm. 35” which is almost the same as mine at 5’6”

His proportions are fine considering he got LL. Could be worse. It’s either this or be shorter, choose one.

I also thought they were OK as well but he claimed people in real life noticed his proportions and he was concerned about how how long his legs were.

EndGame

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2023, 03:16:09 PM »

I also thought they were OK as well but he claimed people in real life noticed his proportions and he was concerned about how how long his legs were.
He's probably around top 5% most leggy in a population with his SHR 0.4837 and even more extreme in the Tibias which look longer than his femurs. Long Tibias can't be camouflaged well in shorts like femurs. Did he find people noticed a lot or a few times and it just really bothered him getting the comments? I feel like in pants he's probably ok but shorts likely look bad on him?

tempthrowaway

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2023, 07:42:28 PM »

Maybe I'll stop at 5cm instead of 6 then lmao

1team

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2023, 10:19:49 PM »

He's probably around top 5% most leggy in a population with his SHR 0.4837 and even more extreme in the Tibias which look longer than his femurs. Long Tibias can't be camouflaged well in shorts like femurs. Did he find people noticed a lot or a few times and it just really bothered him getting the comments? I feel like in pants he's probably ok but shorts likely look bad on him?

His user name on here was polycrates. It looked like he was even more bothered by his long tibias as he complained about his knee height and was even thinking of doing femur lengthening which would have made him even more leggy and lowered his shr further.

Werewolf

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2023, 09:37:19 PM »

Looks normal and nice.
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123
Pages: [1]   Go Up