Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to measure sitting height  (Read 360 times)

oklama

how to measure sitting height
« on: February 04, 2023, 03:56:45 AM »

do you measure Sitting height with best posture? I slouch a bit. Does anyone know average SHR for someone 5'5. im fairly sure my sitting height is less than the average for someone 5'10 but I think it's the somewhere between the 5'8 average and 5'5 average. I dont have a way to measure right now so could someone give me an estimate. I got 35.2 inches on my measurement for my sitting height (not slouching, but not very accurate, I measured using a length of a phone charging cord and using my mac's dimensions, err on the side of caution ) but im unsure if that measurement is accurate, a tailor measuring my inseam at 28 inches so my inseam at ultimate max goal height (5'11)  would be 36. my wingspan is slightly under 5'7 but id get humerus lengthening before I did a second LL. I only plan to go for 5'8 for now and it's already hard enough to get funds for that. do my proportions check out for 5'8 or 5'11 ( my wingspan would be 5'10 or a bit above after humerus if I were to go for 5'11, thats not a concern).  To me when I look in a mirror and stand on tippytoes even with my shoes that give an inch I think I look fine and definitely better than I look at 5'5, but im sure there could be some mistranslation with the way LL would actually look.
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually
Pages: [1]   Go Up