Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will you rule out shorties for your kids?  (Read 1971 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Will you rule out shorties for your kids?
« on: February 09, 2023, 03:52:42 PM »

i say this as a man. I am now actually ambivalent between doing and not doing LL. But if I want to have kids one day, srsly I will not date short girls.

I am not saying that if I date normal and tall girls I will not have short kids, but the probability of a tragedy will be higher if I date a shorty. And I am not offending short girls if I offend I am sorry.

(I also can understand the short girls who want to date tall men for their kids. If I were a short girl I would also choose tall men at least for my kids)

sixfootandhalf

Re: Will you rule out shorties for your kids?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 04:27:55 PM »

Yes.

The idea is to get taller, and find someone tall, for their sake.  It's unfortunate our human nature is hard wired towards height discrimination, and i wouldn't want my kids to go through it honestly.
Current height: 174.5cm  evening (175.3m left leg 174.5 left leg). Lengthening: 7cm
Final height 182-183cm afternoon height with glucosamine, stretching and posture.

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023, 01:31:09 PM »

Yes.

The idea is to get taller, and find someone tall, for their sake.  It's unfortunate our human nature is hard wired towards height discrimination, and i wouldn't want my kids to go through it honestly.
I think so. We can't kid ourselves that height does not matter. It is clearly a determininat factor in dating and even some occupations.

oklama

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2023, 10:37:25 PM »

I dont care for my kids to be tall but i would try to date someone average or above atleast, which isn't hard to find. I happen to be born from a line of women who are all like 5'0 or less, so I think that getting a girl who is 5'4 or above would help my Childs prospects along with HGH during their childhood if a doctor allows.

I also suffer from some strange thing where I do really like tall girls but im unsure if im attracted to their absolute height or just being taller than me. so idk if once I get LL if that will stay the same but current a girl 5'8-5'9 is what I find most attractive so they would be basically my same height, and just in general I dont like the girl to be much shorter then me (probably not less than 2 inches) as I just find it a less equal dynamic which I would prefer a more "independent" type of woman in a relationship, not really like in a femdom type of way but someone who doesn't rely on me more then I rely on them in an equal sort of relationship.
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Sorcerer

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2023, 11:50:17 PM »

I dont care for my kids to be tall but i would try to date someone average or above atleast, which isn't hard to find. I happen to be born from a line of women who are all like 5'0 or less, so I think that getting a girl who is 5'4 or above would help my Childs prospects along with HGH during their childhood if a doctor allows.

I also suffer from some strange thing where I do really like tall girls but im unsure if im attracted to their absolute height or just being taller than me. so idk if once I get LL if that will stay the same but current a girl 5'8-5'9 is what I find most attractive so they would be basically my same height, and just in general I dont like the girl to be much shorter then me (probably not less than 2 inches) as I just find it a less equal dynamic which I would prefer a more "independent" type of woman in a relationship, not really like in a femdom type of way but someone who doesn't rely on me more then I rely on them in an equal sort of relationship.
I am not selective about girl's height or even face stature. My two exes tbh are short and ugly. I am saying this without any despites. I am a very open guy. But for my kids I gotta consider the genes. I also don't want to date stupid girls because I myself is stupid asf so I don't want to replicate what I have experienced to my kids. So you see why I seem pretty emasculated all the time... Yeah, I am  ty in all aspects you can name, and so that I sojourned in the severe psychosis whereby I kept comparing myself with Ebola and etc. patients...

AlmostSix

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2023, 03:08:30 AM »

I'm not even sure I want kids. But in any case I'm not really interested in women under 5'7".
all i want is to be a solid 183. currently closer to 182 at the end of the day.

EndGame

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2023, 07:44:12 PM »

Weird. It’s easy to modify adolescent height with GH and AAS. And if that’s not enough there’s novel LL tech. Open your eyes.

Is that something commonly done? How safe is it? How much does it cost?

coffee223

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2023, 11:08:10 PM »

JFL at caring about this cuck tier nonsense. Muh sons!

Just follow your own dck and fk any woman you find hot. Simple as that. If my kids are short, well guess what, that sounds like a 'them' problem, not a 'my' problem.

Plus 50% chance you'll have a daughter anyway and it won't matter. Lol at cucking your own sxx life just for muh kids.

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2023, 11:59:16 PM »

:-[Some posters here are even worse than women with height requirements for men to be over 6ft to have tall kids although thousands of times the children could simply get her genes and become short or simoly take the genes of a short grandpa etc.
Like it is that simple that if one of the two parents is more than average the kid will be that tall too!
The stupidity and superficiality of the average poster in this forum nowadays is really unbelievable.

I was a short dude and I did LL to look better amd feel better, not to fimd a tall woman to have tall children because most probably even if I would find, my children may have been less than average like I did.
But who cares? I want to find a woman I like and not just for having children of a certain height. And I don't prefer women taller or about the same as me, I always liked the shorter ones ans my current gf has a very good height of 5.5 and I would like her the same even if she were 2-3 inches shorter than that. But I don't care much about a.woman's height unless she is too short (less than 5.1) or too tall (more than 5.10).
And I don't care about my children's height at all. As the doctor said, with hgh or LL anyone can get a respectable height nowadays so noone should think so stupid and naive about finding tall women and all these to have taller children etc.
After all most probably with a naturally short father the children will be less than average even with a relatively tall woman as a mother.

Sorcerer

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2023, 12:42:59 AM »

Weird. It’s easy to modify adolescent height with GH and AAS. And if that’s not enough there’s novel LL tech. Open your eyes.
It 'modifies' but it just helps you reach you genetic height. Of course hormone can't modify your genes and so you can at best only reach your genetic height with GH or something like that, otherwise you can reach 2m with a couple of 150cm and 140cm tall parents. This is for sure really ridiculous. GH really 'works' only if your children are suffering from some diseases including hormone deficiency. And, GH is really expensive so that only a few families can afford that. IDK what AAS is btw.

Sorcerer

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2023, 03:50:23 AM »

JFL at caring about this cuck tier nonsense. Muh sons!

Just follow your own dck and fk any woman you find hot. Simple as that. If my kids are short, well guess what, that sounds like a 'them' problem, not a 'my' problem.

Plus 50% chance you'll have a daughter anyway and it won't matter. Lol at cucking your own sxx life just for muh kids.
Can you stop trolling with your alts, p00? I never gave a fk about what you said.

Mocrovich

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2023, 04:19:03 AM »

I thought about the same question and for me personally I think I’ll go for taller women. I prefer taller women but that’s just a question of taste but the good part is even if they’re beautiful, they are underrated because every man wants shorter so it should be easier to wife but harder to find. The question isn't if I would date one but where I would find one as the last time I saw a tall girl must've been during my high school days, maybe you could filter by height on a dating site but it's a long-term investment that pays off for your genetic line.

The last point is I saw somewhere that the idea that men only take after their dad's height is false but they take from the mom instead. The mom is used as a baseline and the kids will be usually taller than their mom which is decent. You can be short and have a tall wife and the kids will end up very tall nonetheless where short woman would start questioning why the kids aren’t tall and be suspicious of your CLL without knowing this fact.

TheDream

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2023, 01:04:03 AM »

If a child is injected with a ton of GH ages 8-13 they can scaled to whatever you think makes sense. But just because you can; doesn’t mean you should. Have you ever heard about a particular condition called gigantism? This occurs because of elevated GH levels. But this is obvious.

But it also depends on your cell receptors. If there is a variance in each persons GH receptors they might not be able to asborb the big amounts of GH.

Not that I am saying this is the case, because as you pointed out people with gigantism continously produce large amounts of GH, but it might be that their receptors are also built different. So if you gave a random short kid GH it might not have a big effect on final height if their receptors saturate at a lower level.

bagsnbooksies

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2023, 06:37:57 AM »

bunch of professors in this thread, and lol at the schizophrenic sharing his useless "expertise"
no you cant use HGH to grow taller if there is no deficiency, thats it
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

JerryBorry

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2023, 04:01:05 PM »

You fücking morons you can't just inject HGH to become a taller teen like if it's flintstone vitamins. It only works with people who had HGH deficiency and it increases 5cm at max.

JerryBorry

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2023, 04:03:18 PM »

Well OP you are right. Although a tall wife won't necessarily mean a tall child but it is completely understandable. Don't make the same mistake like most of  our parents (short guys). Although it depends if a tall woman wants to date a guy who was genetically short and had limb lengthening

Mocrovich

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2023, 08:09:09 PM »

The woman sets the minimum height so if she’s 6ft the kid will probably be tall
Pages: [1]   Go Up