Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Becker May 2023 | 5'8" (173cm) > 6' (183cm) | Instagram  (Read 3790 times)

GreenAvocado

• Visitor
  • To conquer the world, I must first conquer myself.
Dr. Becker May 2023 | 5'8" (173cm) > 6' (183cm) | Instagram
« on: March 20, 2023, 05:25:06 AM »

Hey All,
  • Surgery Date: May 12, 2023
  • Type of Surgery: Femurs with Betzbone (Weightbearing)
  • Surgeon: Dr. Becker
  • Current Height: 173cm (5 ft 8 inches)
  • Goal Height: 183cm (6 ft 0 inches)
I'm grateful for all the patient journals that I have learned from. They've been a big part of making the decision to get this procedure done. I'm documenting my journey for myself, and as a way to give back to the community.

New IG account! Follow along.

https://www.instagram.com/greenavocadoll/

Feel free to ask any questions here or via IG and I will post updates in this thread throughout the journey.

Current: Stretching, preparing myself mentally and physically, planning logistics. I'd be okay with 8 cm instead of 10 cm, we'll see what Dr. Becker and team recommend.

Onward and Upward.

Current Height: 172cm (~5’8”)
Goal Height: 180cm (~5'11')
Wingspan: 178cm
Femurs with Dr. Becker: 5/10/2023

Betzbone

Re: Dr. Becker May 2023 | 5'8" (173cm) > 6' (183cm) | Instagram
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 06:53:20 AM »

Good luck! Im also a fellow dr. becker patient. I had my surgery back in january and still clicking currently.

Kanye Western

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 07:09:16 AM »

Very nice. I’ll just miss you, my surgery booked for 26th April.

GreenAvocado

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 07:19:30 AM »

Good luck! Im also a fellow dr. becker patient. I had my surgery back in january and still clicking currently.
Thank you Betzbone. Your diary is great, especially love the videos. Keep them coming!

Good luck brother.

Cookie Girl

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 09:37:36 AM »

Dr becker's wife kanye western is here again... You will never have surgery anyway. Just a loser trying to promote dr becker diaries.
I'm thinking of having surgery
5'3 to 5'6

Kanye Western

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 09:48:29 AM »

Dr becker's wife kanye western is here again... You will never have surgery anyway. Just a loser trying to promote dr becker diaries.

I simply just can’t understand why you’re purposely going around trolling on diaries? Some of us are actually undergoing the surgery, paid the appropriate fees, booked flights and accommodation, yet you’re “thinking of doing the surgery”.

One is posting their pre surgery journey, and fellow others being supportive, yet we’re trying to promote? Honestly get a life man.

Thought small man syndrome was a myth, but it’s obviously apparent it’s real with you.

pragmatic197

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 09:53:25 AM »

I see you mentioned in your diary that your surgery was one week after your online consultation how did you manage this? It seems to be a 2-3 month wait list did you already pay a deposit way before your online consultation? I emailed them but they say they don’t allow a deposit before initial consultation to avoid cancellations

Kanye Western

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 10:01:53 AM »

I see you mentioned in your diary that your surgery was one week after your online consultation how did you manage this? It seems to be a 2-3 month wait list did you already pay a deposit way before your online consultation? I emailed them but they say they don’t allow a deposit before initial consultation to avoid cancellations

Not sure about GreenAvacado situation but with mine it was a month back and forth emailing, then agreed a surgery date, they wanted to do consultation in person but wasn’t feasible for me so did online consultation. Will have to be in Germany few days earlier to do in person consultation and get X-rays done and simulation.

Whole process for me was like:

September 2022 - Initial contact via email
October 2022 - Surgery date booked
January 2023 - Online consultation
February 2023 - €20,000 deposit to be paid
April 2023 - Outstanding payment required then final consultation

Cookie Girl

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 10:13:36 AM »

Some of us are actually undergoing the surgery
Thought small man syndrome was a myth, but it’s obviously apparent it’s real with you.
"SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY UNDERGOİNG THE SURGERY" LMFAO !
I am not trolling the diaries. I just hate people like you. All of his posts are about dr becker. You just wrote in those diaries. Also, you insult me ​​a lot in the message, you are speaking politely here. You are not a man. You call me short, how about you? Even if you have surgery, you will be short for a man. This diary is fake. Greenavacado Registered 2 months ago. I think the diary is fake and this is my most natural right.
I'm glad you confessed. "Some of us are actually undergoing the surgery" as i expected.
Folks, believe the diaries that prove themselves instantly to those who only have pictures and videos on this forum. Don't believe dr becker fake diaries and anything kanye western writes. They are fake. Fake like chips.
5'3 to 5'6

Cookie Girl

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 10:24:15 AM »

This person registered 5 days ago :-X
5'3 to 5'6

Kanye Western

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2023, 10:30:12 AM »

I am not trolling the diaries. I just hate people like you. All of his posts are about dr becker. You just wrote in those diaries. Don't believe dr becker fake diaries and anything kanye western writes. They are fake. Fake like chips.

Because we have the same common ground, we're going to be undergoing the surgery with Dr Becker, so obviously the majority of our posts would be on past Becker/Betz threads.

And also, no one needs to justify their threads to you or anybody else. If you feel the threads are fake, simply don't comment on them? Your opinions are totally invalid for numerous reasons, you've not even had a consultation yet, paid any fees, let alone undergone the surgery. Throwing racist slurs and abusive words, whilst behind a screen just makes you a pompous moron.

HeightGain

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2023, 10:40:35 AM »

Dr Becker must be paying a lot to his advertising team

If posters feel the diaries are fake or being given incentives to post then we should be questioning it to protect future patients

Dr Becker is clearly making a concerted effort to promote his profile on this site. That is not happening by chance.

Cookie Girl

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2023, 10:52:12 AM »

I like smart guys like you :-* finally someone who understands me...
5'3 to 5'6

Unknown

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2023, 11:54:31 AM »

There are too many Becker diaries. It is a little suspicious.

Werewolf

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2023, 12:22:13 PM »

There are too many Becker diaries. It is a little suspicious.
I agree.
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

HeightGain

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2023, 02:13:47 PM »

I understand what he's doing. I guess he's bought out Betz practice and now has a large loan to pay back. He has ramped up the advertising and offering some people cut price surgery to post here.

I wish they would be honest about it and say what they're doing rather than hiding it.

I've not seen another doctor on here, not even Paley, have this volume of new surgeries in such a short space of time

Cookie Girl

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2023, 02:50:55 PM »

Throwing racist slurs and abusive words, whilst behind a screen just makes you a pompous moron.

Just like you kanye western Is that you in this video?
5'3 to 5'6

Kanye Western

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2023, 02:52:11 PM »

I understand what he's doing. I guess he's bought out Betz practice and now has a large loan to pay back. He has ramped up the advertising and offering some people cut price surgery to post here.

I wish they would be honest about it and say what they're doing rather than hiding it.

I've not seen another doctor on here, not even Paley, have this volume of new surgeries in such a short space of time

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm certainly not getting any reimbursement of any kind. The reason there's an influx of surgeries is because it's only 1/2 weight bearing options atm. Also, there isn't a lot of experienced "doctors" for us EU folks, compared to the US.

HeightGain

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2023, 03:00:25 PM »

Stryde has been off the market for years now but Betz's diaries weren't this frequent.

I think the experienced bit is the whole point, he's not experienced but getting more diaries than Betz was or Paley

Cookie Girl

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2023, 03:03:45 PM »

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm certainly not getting any reimbursement of any kind. The reason there's an influx of surgeries is because it's only 1/2 weight bearing options atm. Also, there isn't a lot of experienced "doctors" for us EU folks, compared to the US.
Do you expect us to believe that? You say "I don't know about anyone else", so there is such a thing, you don't deny it. I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. If I were dr becker i would fire you.
5'3 to 5'6

Cookie Girl

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2023, 03:04:40 PM »

Stryde has been off the market for years now but Betz's diaries weren't this frequent.

I think the experienced bit is the whole point, he's not experienced but getting more diaries than Betz was or Paley
You are quite right :-*
5'3 to 5'6

Stand taller

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2023, 08:03:58 PM »

There is one huge reason there are a lot more Betzbone diaries now than a few years ago, and that is because the weight bearing Stryde-nail was taken of the market. That means there is basically one weight bearing nail available on the market - this is why Betzbone is much more prevalent that ever.

And if anybody thinks I am fake profile, go read my diary. There are plenty of videos and photos proving without a doubt how legit I am. And neither am I a prime candidate for how easy LLS is, because 273 days post clicking I am still not 100% back to normal.
Femurs with Dr Betz & Dr Becker 14/01/2022
Starting height: 165cm | Reached height: 177cm
Total lengthening: 11,5cm | Age: Mid 30s
My diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69034.0

Zib

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2023, 09:03:28 PM »

Why are you not normal? What are the things you are dealing with?

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2023, 01:46:32 AM »

Good luck man. Also from SF. You're shorter than me by a cm, but you'll end up taller than me by a cm :)

sixfootandhalf

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2023, 01:47:56 PM »

I am so excited for you. Becker is among the best in the business.

However, i do want to ask, will you be getting ITB release? Unanimously from most diaries i have found, and also from the works of fellow renowned surgeons i.e. Paley and Goitikas, , and there are also another medical journal i found on the problems of stretching the ITB , if you're going to lengthen beyond 5cm, you really should be considering a proper ITB release prior to surgery.

Read RB's diary, especially him before and just after full ITB release.

There's no doubt you will work hard, and stretch,  but the ITB is one of those areas which is very resistant to stretching according to medical journals, and imo it is one of the reasons why a lot of people quit / don't make it to their goals / suffer from wide legs and element of duck ass (yes, indirctly as it is all linked).

I will be getting my surgery in a few months too, deposit paid and all, Becker is one of the best, but i don't think a soft ITB for anyone lengthening beyond a few cm is enough.
Current height: 174.5cm  evening (175.3m left leg 174.5 left leg). Lengthening: 7cm
Final height 182-183cm afternoon height with glucosamine, stretching and posture.

sixfootandhalf

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2023, 01:51:02 PM »

There is one huge reason there are a lot more Betzbone diaries now than a few years ago, and that is because the weight bearing Stryde-nail was taken of the market. That means there is basically one weight bearing nail available on the market - this is why Betzbone is much more prevalent that ever.

And if anybody thinks I am fake profile, go read my diary. There are plenty of videos and photos proving without a doubt how legit I am. And neither am I a prime candidate for how easy LLS is, because 273 days post clicking I am still not 100% back to normal.

I concur.

These influx of betzbone diaries aren't fake. I was one of those people that was skeptical too lol, but i am getting it done myself. I flew over to Betz before they changed to Becker now. It's all real guys. I even rode in a car with Betz, the man is real.

Current height: 174.5cm  evening (175.3m left leg 174.5 left leg). Lengthening: 7cm
Final height 182-183cm afternoon height with glucosamine, stretching and posture.

GreenAvocado

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2023, 06:52:36 PM »

Why are you not normal? What are the things you are dealing with?
I don't feel "not normal". At 173cm, I feel "not tall" and also "not short", if that makes sense. I used to think that height was a static characteristic, but then I learned it wasn't - and I've always wanted to be taller. My dad is 181cm, so I've always wanted to be his height. Thankfully, I am in a good financial position, physically healthy, and have a full remote job. Ready and determined to make it happen. It will be amazing to go from ~25th percentile to ~75th percentile of height, source:(https://imgur.com/a/JMU1PNs).

Good luck man. Also from SF. You're shorter than me by a cm, but you'll end up taller than me by a cm :)
Good to hear from you brother. I'm debating between 8cm or 10cm. Don't want to sacrifice too much for 2cm. Will see what team says. Either way, we will basically be the same height :)

Question, why did you choose Dr. D over Dr. Becker? Non-weightbearing vs. weightbearing?

I am so excited for you. Becker is among the best in the business.

However, i do want to ask, will you be getting ITB release? Unanimously from most diaries i have found, and also from the works of fellow renowned surgeons i.e. Paley and Goitikas, , and there are also another medical journal i found on the problems of stretching the ITB , if you're going to lengthen beyond 5cm, you really should be considering a proper ITB release prior to surgery.

Read RB's diary, especially him before and just after full ITB release.

There's no doubt you will work hard, and stretch,  but the ITB is one of those areas which is very resistant to stretching according to medical journals, and imo it is one of the reasons why a lot of people quit / don't make it to their goals / suffer from wide legs and element of duck ass (yes, indirctly as it is all linked).

I will be getting my surgery in a few months too, deposit paid and all, Becker is one of the best, but i don't think a soft ITB for anyone lengthening beyond a few cm is enough.
I have read RB's journal and you bring up a great point. I will push for an ITB release, but I have not researched how extensive I should "release it". Full or soft, I still need to do my due diligence.

"ITB release is critical for femur lengthening and the lack of one is the one draw back of how Betz used to run his practice. It worked out well in the end for me but all that pain and wide legs could have been avoided."
Source: RB Journal: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.186

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2023, 11:35:07 PM »

Question, why did you choose Dr. D over Dr. Becker? Non-weightbearing vs. weightbearing?

I still have to work (wfh) and time zone issues will be tough so I decided to stay in USA. In fact, I only took Friday off for the surgery, and havent taken any other days off from work. Las Vegas was reasonable because it's the exact same time zone, and honestly they were prob the cheapest one in the USA (I paid $70,000 flat and this includes hospital and PT as well).  And they have an amazing team, though I'm pretty sure every limb lengthening doctor has an amazing team behind them.

Body Builder

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2023, 12:58:36 AM »

If posters feel the diaries are fake or being given incentives to post then we should be questioning it to protect future patients

Dr Becker is clearly making a concerted effort to promote his profile on this site. That is not happening by chance.
Well said.
A doctor that had a completely different specialty is doing cosmetic LL for only a few years amd his only.advantage is that he is the apprentice of one of the most overrated LL doctors in the world and suddenly there are plenty of diaries here with him like he is somehow the best option for LL in EU although he has minor experience compared to trauma doctors that also do LL and he is way too pricey also.

I thought I was the only one that saw all these as at leastmsuspicious but it seems that more and more are thinking the same as me.
Promoters and merchants are the worst thing for LL and I would always stay away from doctors that pay so much attention to promoting. I don't know if Becker is a reliable doctor but for his price and his experience there are surely better options. After 5+ years and if Becker is still doing LL and we don't have any horror stories (like the Turkish and Indian butchers or Guichet) then he may be a good option but right now I can't understand why so many people go him. Unless these diaries are just a fake promotion like we've seen many times in the past.

Unknown

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2023, 09:02:03 AM »

There are 9 Becker/Betz diaries alone in the latest page.

GreenAvocado

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2023, 04:08:48 AM »

PRE-SURGERY UPDATE 1

T-Minus 45 Days (Surgery now on 5/10)

Just had consultation with Victor from Cyborg 4 Life. Amazing guy. Positive, helpful, and encouraging. Feeling even better and more certain that this procedure is the right decision.

A few takeaways from the call:

- "If possible, get a cast (full length cast) made to help reduce swelling and reduce pain. (Game changer)"
- Try sleeping on your back one night a week to prepare, or take a nap on your back
- During consolidation, take BM3 w/ Collagen (https://www.amazon.com/MRM-Nutrition-Maximizer-antibiotic-Gluten-Free/dp/B07DRTRVCZ/)
- Exercise bike, a must have for improved blood flow, ROM, and recovery. Start with a "recumbant" chair, e.g. a chair where you can sit comfortably vs. a "high" chair
- ZMA & Melatonin before bed helps with sleep

Looking forward to growing 8cm  8)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up