Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL with Dr Fatih Arslanoglu  (Read 579 times)

hellothere12345

• Visitor
LL with Dr Fatih Arslanoglu
« on: March 22, 2023, 05:13:24 PM »

Precise Femur LL Experience with Dr Fatih Arslanoglu in Istanbul, Turkey

I got Precise Femur LL in December 2022 and I just completed my lengthening phase. Murat has asked me to write a diary everyday but I didn't get the chance to do that. This is just an overview of my ongoing experience. I know this is very brief but I am happy to answer an questions or expand on specific topics.

I have gained 8+ cm and I am very happy with the results. In general, the experience was still difficult and painful but a lot better than my tibia experience with LON. I was able to move around the house with the walker and sleep however I wanted to. There was a fair amount of muscle tightness after surgery and especially during lengthening. Personally, I experienced a lot of side muscle tightness that pulled my legs to spread apart when I stood.

The surgery recovery was also a lot smoother than with LON. I was able to walk well with some pain just two weeks after surgery. Sleeping and waking up in the beginning was very painful, it the pain gradually disappeared after about a month. During these 3 months, I used a small amount of painkiller everyday and it has kept my pain level pretty manageable.

Recently, I went back to Istanbul to see Dr Arslanoglu. He took a series of x rays and said that they looked perfect. I have now almost regained all range of movement but the muscle pain is still there. Ever since I stopped lengthening, the muscle tightness has gotten a lot better and I am able to move my feet closer together everyday. I still have about 2 months on a walker but I am very excited about walking normally again.

Werewolf

Re: LL with Dr Fatih Arslanoglu
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 05:23:47 PM »

Another classic ad diary...
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

Unknown

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 11:06:32 PM »

This kind of rubbish should be banned. 1 post diary with no pictures nothing. New account with 0 prior post.

Kanye Western

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 11:23:42 PM »

This kind of rubbish should be banned. 1 post diary with no pictures nothing. New account with 0 prior post.

I agree this is blatantly obvious.

bukibuki

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 08:45:17 AM »

Precise Femur LL Experience with Dr Fatih Arslanoglu in Istanbul, Turkey

I got Precise Femur LL in December 2022 and I just completed my lengthening phase. Murat has asked me to write a diary everyday but I didn't get the chance to do that. This is just an overview of my ongoing experience. I know this is very brief but I am happy to answer an questions or expand on specific topics.

I have gained 8+ cm and I am very happy with the results. In general, the experience was still difficult and painful but a lot better than my tibia experience with LON. I was able to move around the house with the walker and sleep however I wanted to. There was a fair amount of muscle tightness after surgery and especially during lengthening. Personally, I experienced a lot of side muscle tightness that pulled my legs to spread apart when I stood.

The surgery recovery was also a lot smoother than with LON. I was able to walk well with some pain just two weeks after surgery. Sleeping and waking up in the beginning was very painful, it the pain gradually disappeared after about a month. During these 3 months, I used a small amount of painkiller everyday and it has kept my pain level pretty manageable.

Recently, I went back to Istanbul to see Dr Arslanoglu. He took a series of x rays and said that they looked perfect. I have now almost regained all range of movement but the muscle pain is still there. Ever since I stopped lengthening, the muscle tightness has gotten a lot better and I am able to move my feet closer together everyday. I still have about 2 months on a walker but I am very excited about walking normally again.

entire LL experience in 4 paragraphs.
pathetic turkish butchers
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps gps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

Werewolf

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 09:55:44 AM »

entire LL experience in 4 paragraphs.
pathetic turkish butchers
Yes this diary is fake and i wrote it before you. But why didn't you troll other diaries? I guess you don't have the courage to write with your real account, dwarf man ;D
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2023, 03:58:25 PM »

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up